Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (2243 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu / Should Alaba Electronics Market And Computer Village Be Relocated To The East / Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by morbeta(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Inforrmantion reaching us at Enugu is indeed
surprising, Abubaku the man who is to be buried alife with the late Oni of ife was spotted in an eatry in Enugu in the early hours of today. While being granted a brief interview by one of our correspondent, theses are his words " why should i dye with Baba, abi they born us same day?he has enjoyed life and has been immensly favoured by God!! I beg make i train my children in peace. I know am protected here in Iboland". I love ibo people oooooo!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by hardeniji(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
opeeee o I made FTTC ( FIRST TEN TO COMMENT)
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by kossyablaze(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
Recently I heard that oni of ife is dead. May his soul rest in peace Amen. But one thing caught my attention, the recent trend in social media and saying by my fellow citizen and friends from Yoruba nation that a king does not die alone and that #Abobaku have been captured and as the slave of the Oba who holds position nearer to that of Oba, he will die with him. It is with utmost sense of humility and respect that I wish to first of all say that I have so much respect for the sit and highly revered position of Oni of ife. But where there is a practice which happens to be a custom and practice but repugnant to natural justice, equity and good conscience, such practice is nothing but a nullity according to our law as also re-echoed by the Late Justice Oputa of blessed memory. Who is Abobaku in Yoruba nation? Simply put, a man appointed to live and die with the king. Is the practice still in existence? From what is happening in the media, there is no smoke without fire and recent news that the Abobaku of ife escaped and was later recaptured and that is what put the burial of the king on hold for a long time now is to show you man's inhumanity to man. Every reasonable human being and well meaning Nigeria should rise up and say no to this barbaric, decayed, anachronistic and archaic practice that is alleged to still be in practice in Yoruba land. On behalf of my fellow youths who believe in the mantra of Change and also agents of Fundamental rights I hereby put a call and demand that let nothing happen to Abobaku of Ife. I don't bloody care what their law and traditional institute is saying because as far as Nigeria legal system is concerned, such practice is a repugnant to natural justice. This also shows you that Yoruba nation have a long way to go, I don't play tribal politics but let the truth be told because this issue concerns human life and it sacredness. Yorubas why are you guys hiding it away from the media and keeping quite. How can yorubas seal their lips and keep quite as if nothing like this happens and seal every channel of truth springing up on the social media. Yorubas are in control of the media and should not hide the truth from the world. Where are people like Falanas, DrJoe Okei Odumakin, Femi Fani Kayodes, Falaes, Abiolas, Fahwemmmis and the Kutis who don't keep quiet and always advocate for Human right. Where are all this Yoruba Human right lawyers that terrorize Nigeria on Human Right. I did not hear a single pin from you guys on this issue to protect this man's life and if anything happens to the so called Ahobaku man, then I will classify Yoruba as a land filled with intelligent people but are still in darkness and my respect for the nation will diminish. #Say_No_To_Abobaku_Practice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by boujaye: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
morbeta:
surprising, Abubaku the man who is to be buried alife with the late Oni of ife was spotted in an eatry in Enugu in the early hours of today. While being granted a brief interview by one of our correspondent, theses are his words " why should i dye with Baba, abi they born us same day?he has enjoyed life and has been immensly favoured by God!! I beg make i train my children in peace. I know am protected here in Iboland". I love ibo people oooooo!!

perhaps, the Abobaku is an Ibo man grin
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Op stop this ur lies.nothing like Abobaku Been buried with d king.go sleep
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pierocash:
Op stop this ur lies.nothing like Abobaku Been buried with d king.go sleep

Who do you want to deceive?
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Johnnoah1st: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
morbeta:
abubaku? OPONU, u cant even spell the word correctly, igbo ewu! goat!
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by dunkem21(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
xtrorse:

Who do you want to deceive?
You for ask am why the man dey run na
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by likila: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Igbo people will eat abobaku ooo.
he should come here to the north.
North and SW have a special relationship.
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by chrisblack: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
boujaye:

perhaps, the Abobaku is an Ibo man grin
of course now. he was paid so why his he runing?
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by Akeem1759(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
OP, This your spelling na War ooo.. cry
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
atop worrying urself abt fake news. there wasn't anyone on the run, and there wasn't anyone who is expected to die with the king
Re: Breaking News!! Abubaku Has Relocated To The Eastern Part Of Nigeria by kingofpool: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... Nairaland no go kill me, see me wey dey sick dey laugh like mad cow ooo. Chai

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Kwankwaso To Yoruba Elders "SHUT UP" You Cant Sack Them / Buharinomics vs Ineffectual buffoon-Can I Hear A Big AMEN? / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili Wit Throwback Pics Of Wat She Said Abt Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.