Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan (3084 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) / Headies: Olamide Apologizes To His Fan For Using Swear Words On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by realtestament(m): 11:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
This guy is good.... shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by lilmax(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Imperfect
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by Davidson267(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
U tried bt nt close to perfection.my ink to ur pen
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by donholy28(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Doesn't look like wizzy...if u hadn't said he's name,I wouldn't have know who it was...so its not perfect
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by kestolove95(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wia is d wizkid drawing na?..na drawing of anoda pesin with hat and shade I see dia..wizkid own no dey
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by 400billionman: 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheesy funny kid grin

Not wizkid
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by hamzakito(m): 12:09am On Aug 15, 2015
guy u try jaree... keep it up abeg... no dey discourage o
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by cyberdurable(m): 2:29am On Aug 15, 2015
kip it up guy, but why is the shadow of ur pen looking like a crayon? something tells me this work isn't done with that Pen.. thankyou
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by debo07(m): 3:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Nice one dude.I think he shuld also upload it on twitter and tag or mention wizkid.he could see it.who knws anytin can happen.
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by Afrok(m): 3:59am On Aug 15, 2015
That's a raw talent that needs development.
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by pretydiva(f): 5:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Nah...dis isn't my wizkid. buh d dude tried tho...kudos 2 him
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by Yustash001(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2015
It doesn't look Wizkid....but he tried sha...nice drawing...
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by Chestar5(f): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Chai!! All the comments above me are into bad belle business...the guy tried joh, but i doubt thats d work of a pen undecided
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by nuelzy: 8:05am On Aug 15, 2015
funny...#no resemblance...and d guy is a fool for wasting his ink drawing an idi.ot... #
Re: Perfect Drawing Of Wizkid With A Pen By One Of His Fan by iheanyi40(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2015
nice one bro, kip it up, no mind all dese haters

(1) (Reply)

Nude Photos Of Rihanna From Her Latest Video Goes Viral 18+ Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Really Starting To Age . . . Look How Grey Her Hair Is / Photos Of Some Of The Survivors Of The Brazilian Footballers Flight That Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.