Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

How To Bypass The Waiting Time In Candy Crush Saga - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Bypass The Waiting Time In Candy Crush Saga (1937 Views)

Does Jumai Black Friday Deserve The Waiting? / How Do I Bypass The 100 Mb Limit On An Iphone, / How To Bypass FRP Lock On Any Samsung Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass The Waiting Time In Candy Crush Saga by liusimbs(f): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
This weekend is for game lovers and I’m just going to touch just one game today, one of the most addicted game to workers, students and even you reading this right now.
One thing I love about this game is that it help reduces stress after work. Most of us hate the waiting time in Candy Crush Saga after exhausting your live which can be so annoying and demeaning.
But I’m going to show you a simple trick on how to bypass the waiting time immediately you exhaust the existing lives Will it Work on my Device?
Yes, it works on all devices even if you install it on Window phones.

How Can I Bypass The Waiting Time in Candy CrushOn iPad/iPhones

1. Lose all lives
2. Exit Candy Crush
3. Go to yourSettingsapp
4. Tap onGeneral
5. Tap onDate & Time
6. DisableSet Automatically
7. Tap on the current date
8. Change the time ahead (3 hours works; 1 day is easier)
9. Go back toCandy Crush
10. Verify you have 5 new lives
11.DO NOT PLAY
12. Go back to theDate & Timesettings
13. Tap on theSet Automaticallybutton
14. Go back toCandy Crush
15. Play

On Android Smartphones & Tablets

1. Lose all lives
2. Exit the Candy Crush app
3. Open your device’sSettingsmenu
4. Tap onDate & time
5. UnselectAutomatic date & time
6. Tap onSet date
7. Change the date to at least 1 day earlier
8. Tap onDone
9. Exit the Settings app
10. Go back to Candy Crush
11. Verify you have new lives
12.DO NOT PLAY
13. Return to yourDate & timesettings first
14. SelectAutomatic date & time
15. Then go back to Candy Crush and play

On Blackberry Devices

Go to
System settings>>Date and Time>> Uncheck “set date and time automatically”>> Set the time 3hours ahead>>Exit & Open Candy Crush to verify you’ve got the life back in full.
Exit and reset the time back to automatic>> Then go ahead and play.

NOTE: Same process is applicable to other device users. Repeat the process and you are good to go…I’m definitely sure this weekend is going to be full of Candy but not the Crush.

source: http://www.niyonice.com/2015/08/how-to-bypass-waiting-time-in-candy.html

Re: How To Bypass The Waiting Time In Candy Crush Saga by sorextee(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2015
God go catch you, u go forget put off d time update... i have 3 more levels to finish d game.. played it without cheats.. just hard work.. you can do it too, instead of moving time forward.

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Airtel (must Read) / How To Open Store With Konga And Make Money / Top 10 Smartwatches Under N12,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.