Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Does Jumai Black Friday Deserve The Waiting? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Jumai Black Friday Deserve The Waiting? (2008 Views)

After Waiting For MTN Special Sunday Offer I Got This / Nigerians Slam NCC’s IMEI, Phone IDs Directive: We Deserve Some Privacy / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Jumai Black Friday Deserve The Waiting? by GreatNegro(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders! I am planning to buy a phone and a laptop on Thursday from slot but some of my friends are telling me to wait for jumai black friday. Is it advisable for me wait? What is your experience on shopping on jumai black friday? Thanks
Re: Does Jumai Black Friday Deserve The Waiting? by BRYAN99: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
just go to slot and buy your stuff jeje oh....... because you might not get them on that much anticipated black friday.... chances that you'll get them on black friday are very slim........... by the way, what phone do you intend to buy?
Re: Does Jumai Black Friday Deserve The Waiting? by NCP: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Don't waste your precious time.

The greatest eCommerce scam ever witnessed by Nigeria is usually perpetuated annually by the duo of Jumia and Konga every Black Friday.

1 Like

Re: Does Jumai Black Friday Deserve The Waiting? by GreatNegro(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2017
BRYAN99:
just go to slot and buy your stuff jeje oh....... because you might not get them on that much anticipated black friday.... chances that you'll get them on black friday are very slim........... by the way, what phone do you intend to buy?
Thanks. I intend to buy a good phone not more than #30000.

(1) (Reply)

Meet the Tecno Pouvoir 2 that comes with 5000mAh battery and 8 MP selfie cam / REVEALED! Here's The First 5G Smartphone And, Why You Can't Buy It (PHOTOS) / Websites That Are Fond Of Tracking Their Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.