Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? (1567 Views)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? by okwanuzo3(f): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2006
i could date a guy whose not all that, if he's nice but i don't know bout marriage cos then you have to consider features etc etc. what do u think?
Re: Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? by Oracle(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2006
Ladies in the house letz hear what you have to say
Re: Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? by edygirl(f): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2006
Yes I will.
Re: Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? by Oracle(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2006
still waiting
Re: Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? by snazzydawn(f): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2006
You know before,I was always like he must be tall,drop dead handsome and all that but now,I don't really care.So long as he is for real, I am game.
Re: Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? by Busta(f): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2006
i do consider features sha.

can't marry somone shorter than me, darker than me or not cute and not rich.
Re: Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? by Wumine(f): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2006
Cant marry a guy that isnt attractive thou not necessarily handsome cos i will get to see him for the rest of my life. He has to appeal to me. as par height, i can marry a guy of same height or slightly taller as i dont really like so tall guys. am not short sha!
Re: Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? by Saddam: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2006
Dont worry very soon you Gals will see that Guys with all these fantasized qualities aint the best option.

Whats Matter is how Real and down to earth is Ur Guy to u.

As for Busta,Wumine

You will consider at a point of time in ur life (when its after 5 o'oclock) short, ugly Guy Fat etc

if U fall to secure one now its still 12 am,
Re: Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? by mamaput(f): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2006
Robbi williams is short and ugly and women are dying for him.
There has to be an attraction even if its only for you.
I am not tall and any man shorter than me dose not have a normal hight for a man.
So i cannot take a man shorter than me.
Re: Would You Refuse To Marry A Guy Cos He's Not Fine And/ Or Tall? by katherinae(f): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2006
hmmm, i'll marry the man i love that proposes to me. and from experience guys looks are not enough to keep me interested.

(1) (Reply)

a / Is It True First Babies Come Later Than 40 Wks? / Mothers To Be - Preeclampsia And Eclampsia Can Be A Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.