Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets (57428 Views)

I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma / Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / Buhari With Some Of His Old Coursemates In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by jiorhemen(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Don't know all of them ooo *

Are all of them alive

Babangida, Kure and some are still alive. But Vatsa, Dimka, and Bako are dead. They all died under circumstances connected to coup
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by jiorhemen(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2015
omojoshy:
Hmmmmmmmm like friends, like foes shocked shocked cool these guys never trusted themselves.

The mistrust began when they were becoming senior officers
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by Mbediogu(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=azimibraun post=36972612]Some people even when clearly have nothing to say about this will want to say something and eventually "Embarrass" themselves. Dimka I know killed Murtala Mohammed and himself was court-martialed and executed by OBJ with help from "Guts" filled Shehu Yardua.. Mamman Vatsa was executed by IBB when IBB was convinced Vatsa wnted to oust

Are you sure or you just want an exhaust?
Who other than Sarduana was the architect
our failure as a nation? He was a de facto head of State and was about to take over and tribalise the army but the boys refused. That aspect of our history is no longer classified and ought to be part of school history syllabus.
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by jiorhemen(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2015
RockMaxi:
How the one on the right died in the administration of the one on the left is still a mystery.

He was accused of plotting a coup
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by jiorhemen(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2015
blac2yte:
My dream profession...

God will help you to realize it
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by arabianights: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2015
saxywale:
and babangida killed the best man on his wedding, vatsa.

Yes.You for got to add that they were childhood friends.vatsa knew the repercussion of what he was planning on doing should he fail.I would have done exactly what ibb did and so would millions.
Are you claiming vatsa would not have killed ibb should he have succeeded?

Vatsa as far as am concerned was the evil one.He betrayed his close friend and got what he deserved.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by jiorhemen(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2015
cescky:
Liitle did they know they'd grow up killing eachother

Correct, I am sure if someone had told them then that they would later kill each other, they would be sure that person was non compos mentis
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by jiorhemen(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2015
zendy:

I meant those in the picture. To the best of my knowledge, IBB is the only one in this picture still alive

I think Kure and Duba are still alive. I am not sure of Haladu
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by agurza(f): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2015
Why do you bother to reply a fool? After all he doesn't seems to have idea of what he has written.
rxmusa:

False Allegations
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by ayatt(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Nonybb:
Quota System. When Tafawa Balewa was building a strong dynasty with the help of his Oligarchs. This is when Nepotism and Favouritism thrive over competence and merit. Just when we thought we are over it yet, Buhari ressurected the idea with his lopsided political appointments that are basically to cut other tribes to seize. How can you blame such a man who was himself a product of Tafawa Balewa's Orchestrated Quota system to favour his people without the required School Cert
keep wailing its good for your health
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by chi4ik4(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2015
speak2emmalex:
nice

pls keep this your disgusting pix to yourself. I may stop eating chicken because of this.!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:55am On Aug 15, 2015
I've always wondered how, according to Nowa Omoigui, B.S. Dimka was able to run after Samuel Ogbemudia in a car from Kano to Owo in today's Ondo State in order to kill him. Was there no hold up on the roads or bad spots?

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by chi4ik4(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2015
this men are the architects of Nigeria problem today!!! see how classmates killed themselves because of power & money! God have mercy. little did they know vanity open vanity all are vanities!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by guiddoti: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Evil men tongue
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by jiorhemen(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2015
chi4ik4:
pls keep this your disgusting pix to yourself. I may stop eating chicken because of this.!!!!

Honesty, the pic is disgusting, and I don't even know the meaning of it's posting

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by guiddoti: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2015
arabianights:

Yes.You for got to add that they were childhood friends.vatsa knew the repercussion of what he was planning on doing should he fail.I would have done exactly what ibb did and so would millions.
Are you claiming vatsa would not have killed ibb should he have succeeded?

Vatsa as far as am concerned was the evil one.He betrayed his close friend and got what he deserved.
you speak as if you know them inside out.
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by idris4r83(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Nonybb:
Quota System. When Tafawa Balewa was building a strong dynasty with the help of his Oligarchs. This is when Nepotism and Favouritism thrive over competence and merit. Just when we thought we are over it yet, Buhari ressurected the idea with his lopsided political appointments that are basically to cut other tribes to seize. How can you blame such a man who was himself a product of Tafawa Balewa's Orchestrated Quota system to favour his people without the required School Cert
Gej appointed over 80% of his cabinet from south south n south east. South south n south east people no even get shame. Una vote pmb? Then why must he appoint from the region That did not support him?

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by malikisah: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
makzeze:
IBB, the short man and hero of our time.
H
Dimka, the coward.
what hero? God will judge him in this life time!
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by Spybradd: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
and they got power drunk and ended up shooting one another...
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by Duru1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nonybb:

You could not be more correct with above post. It is unfortunate that not too many goons in Nigeria knew that Nepotism and favoritism are backbones of corruption. In addition, not too many goons in the zoo called Nigeria knew that Muhammadu Buhari was a product of the school called corruption. The Daura Dumbass was sent to cadet school by Tafawa Balewa without a common West African School Certificate.
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by Duru1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
rxmusa:

False Allegations

What are your rebuttals?
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by Duru1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
olasmith10:

u ve successfully accomplished making "NO POINT" congratulations...

The above post has qualified you as one of the goons that populated the zoo called Nigeria. The best way to hide ignorance is to keep mute.
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by Duru1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
idris4r83:
Gej appointed over 80% of his cabinet from south south n south east. South south n south east people no even get shame. Una vote pmb? Then why must he appoint from the region That did not support him?

Did the post you referenced with the above crap talk about political appointment? This is one of the reasons the zoo called Nigeria needs to be disintegrated. Most people in the zoo called Nigeria are inherently dumb.
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by olasmith10(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Duru1:

The above post has qualified you as one of the goons that populated the zoo called Nigeria. The best way to hide ignorance is to keep mute.

u ve repeated d same mistake again!!!
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by Duru1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
olasmith10:

u ve repeated d same mistake again!!!

You are a dunce. The word "mistake" is a misnomer. If you are not a dunce, please tell the object of my first choice. No wonder you were helplessly lost in comprehension.
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by fortune1968: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
makzeze:
Dimka, the coward.
ibb your hero ? then u must be a criminal !
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by blackfase(m): 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Disgusting coup plotters....
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by logica(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I've always wondered how, according to Nowa Omoigui, B.S. Dimka was able to run after Samuel Ogbemudia in a car from Kano to Owo in today's Ondo State in order to kill him. Was there no hold up on the roads or bad spots?
You forget this was in the dead of night. They even stopped to refuel if you read the story well. Dimka was a very vindictive and unfortunately, also very undisciplined army officer. You may need to know he got a lot of perks from the same Murtala he eventually assassinated (he was an "untouchable" despite his high level of indiscipline and should long have been dismissed from the Army). What goes around comes around you may say.
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by WilyWily: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
I lik dat guy called Dimka.
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by logica(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
makzeze:

Dimka, the coward.
How was IBB a hero? By helping Dimka to escape from FRCN?
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by kritikali(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Duru1:

U and ur entire family are the animals in a real zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / APC Members "Flogged" Out Of Port-Harcourt During Massive Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.