Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets (57424 Views)

I Was Third On Dimka’s Death List – TY Danjuma / Wanted Dimka Lured To Afikpo Due To Lust For Girlfriend / Buhari With Some Of His Old Coursemates In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by tuk2ato(m): 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
They look like corpers undecided
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by arabianights: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
guiddoti:
you speak as if you know them inside out.

boss,no hidden information.u just need to know where to get it thats all.Besides,the point i stated is known.y not take the time to research,google is your friend
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by Abdul4success(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
"Men betray Men" and Killed themselves. That's just the entire story for Naija Military regime.
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by ifyan(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
It all begins with a step. Who knows were we see next
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by guiddoti: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
arabianights:

boss,no hidden information.u just need to know where to get it thats all.Besides,the point i stated is known.y not take the time to research,google is your friend
boss I read two sides of the coin before making conclusion. And, speak not as if I witness because it is opinion written expect I witness it.
Re: Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets by arabianights: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2015
guiddoti:
boss I read two sides of the coin before making conclusion. And, speak not as if I witness because it is opinion written expect I witness it.

Do you? then you should have also made reference to interviews both on tv and newspapers granted by ibb as well as vatsa's family.
I also dont state what i cant provide evidences.What i stated was affirmed by both parties.

Your last statement is not well founded.In life ,we refer to past records as well as documentary evidence to arrive at conclusions,we go ahead and build cases on them as well as develop on them.This covers science,law,etc.

That been said,Have a pleasant life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / APC Members "Flogged" Out Of Port-Harcourt During Massive Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.