Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection (2592 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection by emekaxy: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2015
This is really Barbaric.......

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection by tayour917i(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2015
Laff wan kill me o
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection by DEXTROVERT: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Mr Emeka kindly stop the tribal embarrassment
These picx u posted aren't true...they are of the Bodi Tribe men of ethiopia.

U can type Bodi Tribe man of Ethiopia to see more similar picx.....

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Haasasahahahahahaham..this is crazy!

See their round pot belly.m cheesy
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection by oladimeji09(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2015
DEXTROVERT:
Mr Emeka kindly stop the tribal embarrassment
These picx u posted aren't true...they are of the Bodi Tribe men of ethiopia.

U can type Bodi Tribe man of Ethiopia to see more similar picx.....

Thanks

Yes u are right they are bodi Tribe man of Ethiopia
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Abaku Of Ife Selection by kevoh(m): 7:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Not funny! Let the abobaku joke go, it's stale and also plain misinformation and disrespect of other people's culture.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. / Download WOFBEC 2024 Messages By Apostle Arome Osayi And Apostle Joshua Selman / How Would You Spend The Yuletide? (xmas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.