Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. (2576 Views)

If You Can Provide This Evidence, I Will Accept That Humans Were Created. / Survey: Do You Believe In Evolution Or Creationism? Why? / Does Belief In Evolution Make You Smart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Fekwa(f): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2017
I am not saying the thesis of Darwinian evolution is wrong. I accept the claim that species evolve, albeit through a long period of time with gradual changes during this time period. I think that Darwinian evolution is incomplete on the subject of "human evolution." I think that on the issue of human emergence on earth, creationists and Darwinian evolutionist have it wrong. I believe that at a certain point in history, aliens manipulated the genes of Homo-Erectus and Homo-Neanderthals, did some mixing and hence humans were created. This makes a lot of sense when you compare the skeletons and fossils of Homo-erectus which mainstream science tells us we evolved from and recognize the massive transformational changes that couldn't possibly have occurred through evolution and definitely not during such space of time. It also makes sense when you compare our level of cognitive intelligence and spiritual awareness with that of every other animal. The difference is patently obvious.

I also believe that the hominoids - the likes of Big foot, the abominable snowman and the Olma are the evolved forms of the homo erectus and Neanderthals and this belief is grounded in a lot of evidence.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by whitebeard(m): 9:14am On Nov 16, 2017
Really aliens..let's talk more on this..!! Can u prove the existence of aliens to me pls..!
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by donnffd(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Fekwa:
I think Darwinian evolution is incomplete at best and I think that on the issue of human emergence on earth, creationists and Darwinian evolutionist have it wrong. I believe that at a certain point in history, aliens manipulated the genes of Homo-Erectus and Homo-Neanderthals, did some mixing and hence humans were created. This makes a lot of sense when you compare the skeletons and fossils of Homo-erectus which mainstream science tells us we evolved from and recognize the massive transformational changes that couldn't possibly have occurred through evolution and definitely not during such space of time. It also makes sense when you compare our level of cognitive intelligence and spiritual awareness with that of every other animal. The difference is patently obvious.

I also believe that the hominoids - the likes of Big foot, the abominable snowman and the Olma are the evolved forms of the homo erectus and Neanderthals and this belief is grounded in a lot of evidence.

@bolded, I dont see any evidence for your claims

Aside that, Humans have always had this need to be the center of things, we have always wanted to be special, the chosen ones, the ones endowed with God's likeness, or in this case genetically engineered by super advanced Aliens.

Cant you see these are all wishful thinking?, there is no difference between your op and all other creation myths...

The truth of the matter is we were evolved from a branch of primates family who have all gone extinct now and we are here just by sheer chance and there is nothing special about us, that is the TRUTH.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by whitebeard(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2017
donnffd:

Aside that, Humans have always had this need to be the center of things, we have always wanted to be special, the chosen ones, the ones endowed with God's likeness, or in this case genetically engineered by super advanced Aliens.

Cant you see these are all wishful thinking?, there is no difference between your op and all other creation myths...

The truth of the matter is we were evolved from a branch of primates family who have all gone extinct now and we are here just by sheer chance and there is nothing special about us, that is the TRUTH.
humans never evolved from anything..!! Of we ever did, then why haven't we evoked again..!! Why arnt monkeys evolving again..! What went wrong..or is there an evolutionary break.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2017
whitebeard:
humans never evolved from anything..!! Of we ever did, then why haven't we evoked again..!! Why arnt monkeys evolving again..! What went wrong..or is there an evolutionary break.
We are evolving even now. Humans had evolved at a much higher rate in the last 2 centuries compared to the last 1800 years from 19th century AD. Monkeys and other life forms are also evolving.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by whitebeard(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Hati13:

We are evolving even now. Humans had evolved at a much higher rate in the last 2 centuries compared to the last 1800 years from 19th century AD. Monkeys and other life forms are also evolving.
give me proof.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2017
I'm with you. I believe that we are in the current form because of evolution and from being genetically modified by Aliens. But I'm also open minded to us being to what form we are here as a result of evolution only. Everything seems complicated.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by whitebeard(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2017
Humans never evolved, there was no evolution..!
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2017
whitebeard:
give me proof.
Check online
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by whitebeard(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Hati13:

Check online
u kidding rite..!!
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Fekwa(f): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2017
whitebeard:
Really aliens..let's talk more on this..!! Can u prove the existence of aliens to me pls..!

Well there are many ways I can prove it. Ancient History is riddled with lots of evidences that suggest their existence, classical history also depicts them in their art and in modern times there is a raft of corroborative evidence substantiating this.

I'll begin with the ancient sumerians who as history tells us were the first human civilization that emerged after the ice age. The sumerians had well detailed in their texts the story of how an alien race came down on earth and made man in their image. This is actually where the bible borrows it's story from. What's striking about this is that the sumerians also left drawings that suggested a sophisticated understanding of our solar system and galaxy and they claimed that it was the aliens who gave this knowledge to them. I mean the sumerians had diagrams of our solar system with spherical planets orbiting a sun in their correct sizes. They had knowledge that science is only recently beginning to uncover.

Another ancient historical evidence that supports my claim is the Sphinx and the pyramids in Egypt. Anybody with common sense would realize that the Sphinx or the pyramids couldn't have been created by ancient Egyptians with primitive tools. The Sphinx is now believed to be at least 7000 years old, although some scientists date the creation back to 10,000 years, some even way way back. But even if we accept the conventional claim of 7000 years, it's still shrouded in mystery. There weren't any human civilizations pre 3000BC, so who the heck created such an extremely sophisticated edifice? And you have the Pyramid in Gaza that was constructed to mathematical accuracy with mathematical knowledge was wasn't present at the time. Take as an example the elevation of the great pyramid that encodes accurately the three of the most important constants in mathematics: π, Φ, and e to their precise decimal forms. Where did they get this knowledge from? And this is just one of the extraordinary cases of mathematical & geometrical accuracy.
It's also been established that the great pyramid is a scale model of the northern hemisphere of the Earth, incorporating the geographical degrees of both latitude and longitude and that the distance between the location of the Great Pyramid and the North Pole is the same distance between the surface of the Earth and its core-Center.

Then there is also the fact that the pyramids in Gaza were aligned with the Orion star system. Like how the hell did people who didn't have telescopes design large structures that had their tips perfectly aligned with star systems? All this is just a tip of the iceberg. Read more about the pyramids and you'd realize that they couldn't have been designed by humans.

Another evidence I like to point out are the NAZA lines in ancient Peru. These were huge diagrams made across a huge swath of land that could only have been seen in their full from from a high elevation. This means that to see the shapes the lines were drawn to create, one had to be in a aircraft or something that flies. The people of ancient Peru didn't have flying crafts so how could they have drawn this? Also the way the lines were digged into the earth surface, it would have been practically impossible for the people of ancient Peru to have made them.

Another evidence is the ancient Puma panku structures. Please google the images yourself. You'd realise that the accurate incisions on those huge rocks could only have been made with laser technology.

There are lots of other evidences of this kind that I haven't even mentioned. And I haven't even touched on the evidence in medieval and classic art or the plethora of evidence that has been accrued in modern times. I could go on if you want.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by donnffd(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2017
whitebeard:

Lets imagine someone tells you he doesnt believe the earth is round, that its flat, and all the pictures are just fake, and if it was round, why doesnt he see it curved?

How would you answer him?

because the way you would answer him is the exact same way i would answer you in this scenerio...

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Fekwa(f): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2017
donnffd:

I actually do have evidence. One of the evidence is that we don't share the same bones with the homo-erectus. Ours are less dense and less thick. And this change in bone nature happened overnight. We also don't have same skulls as they did. Our foreheads are more pushed foreword than theirs and their brow ridges are more pronounced than ours. If we did evolve from them through the normal process of Darwinian evolution there had to have been a line of intermediate species that showed gradual changes that led to ours. But there isn't. Also, the design of our throats seem to have magically transformed, which made space for the enablement of speaking. The homoerectus grew bigger and had a massively fast growth rate compared to ours. In adolescent they were already bigger and stronger than any modern human, but how then did we evolve to be less stronger and smaller within a short period of time. There are lots of other transformational changes that don't fit the Darwinian paradigm. You can't have all this unprecedentled evolutionary transformations occuring simultaneously within such short period of time. But hey, bigfoot and other hominoids share a lot of similarities with these species we supposedly evolved from. Like if you could get a skeleton of the homonerectus and compare it with that of bigfoot, you'd see a lot of similarity. They share their skulls, their bones, their height, their throats, their arm length relative to their bodies etc.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by zeestunner(m): 10:37am On Nov 16, 2017
u have read lots of david icke books i guess lol i kinda agree with him on alot of issues
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Fekwa(f): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2017
zeestunner:
u have read lots of david icke books i guess lol i kinda agree with him on alot of issues

I have actually read a lot of Richard Dawkins.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by zeestunner(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2017
Fekwa:

I have actually read a lot of Richard Dawkins.

you will enjoy david icke too he make alot of sense . if interested i can send u his books via watsap
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Fekwa(f): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2017
zeestunner:

you will enjoy david icke too he make alot of sense . if interested i can send u his books via watsap

Lol I have read David Icke too. I read a lot. I just stated that I had read lot of Richard Dawkins, which I have, so those with opposing views don't think I am arguing from an uninformed position.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by zeestunner(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2017
Fekwa:

Lol I have read David Icke too. I read a lot. I just stated that I had read lot of Richard Dawkins, which I have, so those with opposing views don't think I am arguing from an uninformed position.
thats good know there is a whole lot hidden in these kinda books but trust africans we dont read lol anyway takecare
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2017
I'm finding it hard to see how this is a religious topic. Whatever happened to the science section of nairaland.

I believe that at a certain point in history, aliens manipulated the genes of Homo-Erectus and Homo-Neanderthals, did some mixing and hence humans were created.
This was an interesting read till I got to this part. Aliens really? Evolution sure has many loop holes but not enough to make your argument for aliens plausible.

It also makes sense when you compare our level of cognitive intelligence and spiritual awareness with that of every other animal
I don't know why humans love attaching so much peculiarity to it's existence. Have you ever paused to think: Heck! were just another living organism? Maybe we'll start connecting the dots by then.

Either way, Do you mind recommending a book on this topic?
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Fekwa:

Well there are many ways I can prove it. Ancient History is riddled with lots of evidences that suggest their existence, classical history also depicts them in their art and in modern times there is a raft of corroborative evidence substantiating this.

I'll begin with the ancient sumerians who as history tells us were the first human civilization that emerged after the ice age. The sumerians had well detailed in their texts the story of how an alien race came down on earth and made man in their image. This is actually where the bible borrows it's story from. What's striking about this is that the sumerians also left drawings that suggested a sophisticated understanding of our solar system and galaxy and they claimed that it was the aliens who gave this knowledge to them. I mean the sumerians had diagrams of our solar system with spherical planets orbiting a sun in their correct sizes. They had knowledge that science is only recently beginning to uncover.

Another ancient historical evidence that supports my claim is the Sphinx and the pyramids in Egypt. Anybody with common sense would realize that the Sphinx or the pyramids couldn't have been created by ancient Egyptians with primitive tools. The Sphinx is now believed to be at least 7000 years old, although some scientists date the creation back to 10,000 years, some even way way back. But even if we accept the conventional claim of 7000 years, it's still shrouded in mystery. There weren't any human civilizations pre 3000BC, so who the heck created such an extremely sophisticated edifice? And you have the Pyramid in Gaza that was constructed to mathematical accuracy with mathematical knowledge was wasn't present at the time. Take as an example the elevation of the great pyramid that encodes accurately the three of the most important constants in mathematics: π, Φ, and e to their precise decimal forms. Where did they get this knowledge from? And this is just one of the extraordinary cases of mathematical & geometrical accuracy.
It's also been established that the great pyramid is a scale model of the northern hemisphere of the Earth, incorporating the geographical degrees of both latitude and longitude and that the distance between the location of the Great Pyramid and the North Pole is the same distance between the surface of the Earth and its core-Center.

Then there is also the fact that the pyramids in Gaza were aligned with the Orion star system. Like how the hell did people who didn't have telescopes design large structures that had their tips perfectly aligned with star systems? All this is just a tip of the iceberg. Read more about the pyramids and you'd realize that they couldn't have been designed by humans.

Another evidence I like to point out are the NAZA lines in ancient Peru. These were huge diagrams made across a huge swath of land that could only have been seen in their full from from a high elevation. This means that to see the shapes the lines were drawn to create, one had to be in a aircraft or something that flies. The people of ancient Peru didn't have flying crafts so how could they have drawn this? Also the way the lines were digged into the earth surface, it would have been practically impossible for the people of ancient Peru to have made them.

Another evidence is the ancient Puma panku structures. Please google the images yourself. You'd realise that the accurate incisions on those huge rocks could only have been made with laser technology.

There are lots of other evidences of this kind that I haven't even mentioned. And I haven't even touched on the evidence in medieval and classic art or the plethora of evidence that has been accrued in modern times. I could go on if you want.

A given episode of the Ancient Aliens program covered what you said above. It's very interesting and not coincidence. Keep it up Op.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by donnffd(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2017
Fekwa:

I actually do have evidence. One of the evidence is that we don't share the same bones with the homo-erectus. Ours are less dense and less thick. And this change in bone nature happened overnight. We also don't have same skulls as they did. Our foreheads are more pushed foreword than theirs and their brow ridges are more pronounced than ours. If we did evolve from them through the normal process of Darwinian evolution there had to have been a line of intermediate species that showed gradual changes that led to ours. But there isn't. Also, the design of our throats seem to have magically transformed, which made space for the enablement of speaking. The homoerectus grew bigger and had a massively fast growth rate compared to ours. In adolescent they were already bigger and stronger than any modern human, but how then did we evolve to be less stronger and smaller within a short period of time. There are lots of other transformational changes that don't fit the Darwinian paradigm. You can't have all this unprecedentled evolutionary transformations occuring simultaneously within such short period of time. But hey, bigfoot and other hominoids share a lot of similarities with these species we supposedly evolved from. Like if you could get a skeleton of the homonerectus and compare it with that of bigfoot, you'd see a lot of similarity. They share their skulls, their bones, their height, their throats, their arm length relative to their bodies etc.

I dont know what you call big-foot, but if its what i am thinking, then you should know that there isnt any evidence that bigfoot actually existed but that aside...

1. Even if all you say was true, it still doesnt mean that homosapiens were genetically engineered, all you did was point out flaws in the anatomy of modern and archaic humans and claim Evolution could not have explained it.

2. Evolution can actually explain it, i really dont get your problem, is it with the time or that a species cannot evolve to a lesser dense bone structure?, which is it? because both are perfectly possible.

Homo erectus lived about 2.5million years ago while modern homo sapiens just appeared about 250,000years ago, that means Evolution had about 2.25million years between Homo erectus and Homo sapiens, do you know how many transitional species that would have been?

Now if your problem is the evidence, there are lots of evidence of transitional species, shockingly so because these species were primitive, they were not purposely fossilizing their bones so that a future species would use it as evidence, so any fossil we find, we were extremely lucky to have found because it was fossilized by Natural methods.

Evolution is a topic most people think they know but have absolutely no clue whats its about, just like the @whitebeard dude who was asking why monkeys were not evolving, that shows you a stench ignorance on the topic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by MrMystrO(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
whitebeard:
u kidding rite..!!

Bro, do you even know what evolution is? Evolution is not a one day affair. it takes millions of years to even notice a slightly obvious change in the nature of a species This is not something you just wake up to see. But evolution is happening to you and every living thing on this planet, every millisecond of everyday. Our cells never stop storing and using energy and as long as this process goes on, we WILL keep evolving in some way. Its an integral part of Life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Fekwa, may I know why you think humans MUST have been genetically engineered by aliens? What makes you think we COULDN'T have evolved the qualities we possess on our own?

And did these aliens evolve, or were they also engineered by some other kind of aliens?

Where are these aliens NOW? Why haven't they shown themselves in centuries?
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
donnffd:

Evolution is a topic most people think they know but have absolutely no clue whats its about, just like the @whitebeard dude who was asking why monkeys were not evolving, that shows you a stench ignorance on the topic.
Exactly!
People have cringe worthy opinions of evolution. In the 21st century someone is asking why evolution "took" a break without realising how much evolution is actually going on right now. The alien hypothesis is a shocker. I give up!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Fekwa(f): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
donnffd:

I dont know what you call big-foot, but if its what i am thinking, then you should know that there isnt any evidence that bigfoot actually existed but that aside...

1. Even if all you say was true, it still doesnt mean that homosapiens were genetically engineered, all you did was point out flaws in the anatomy of modern and archaic humans and claim Evolution could not have explained it.

2. Evolution can actually explain it, i really dont get your problem, is it with the time or that a species cannot evolve to a lesser dense bone structure?, which is it? because both are perfectly possible.

Homo erectus lived about 2.5million years ago while modern homo sapiens just appeared about 250,000years ago, that means Evolution had about 2.25million years between Homo erectus and Homo sapiens, do you know how many transitional species that would have been?

Now if your problem is the evidence, there are lots of evidence of transitional species, shockingly so because these species were primitive, they were not purposely fossilizing their bones so that a future species would use it as evidence, so any fossil we find, we were extremely lucky to have found because it was fossilized by Natural methods.

There is actually literally evidence of thousands of sightings of bigfoot around the world and all these sightings say the same thing. Also, try reading about the Olma. This was also a hominoid with primate morphology that unlike bigfoot actually lived, bred and interacted with humans.

1. I didn't point out any flaws. I just explained the morphological transformations that occurred in the supposed evolution of humans from homoerectus within a short period of time that going by the current Darwinian paradigm of evolution, is practically impossible.

2. Come on, it's not just the lesser bone structure, it's that and a slew of other transformations. Look, I have read about evolution and I understand that evolutionary changes can occur within species, but this evolutionary changes aren't usually holistic and they always leave intermediate evidences. If the homo erectus evolved just a protruded forehead, I could have just brushed it aside and said wow, amazing stuff. But they didn't just evolve protruded foreheads, the entire morphology of their face underwent a complete transformation, not a transition. And this happened simultaneously as the bone mass and bone density was transforming, the design of their throats were transforming, the skin on their bodies was undergoing a change, their brains also were undergoing a transformation, their arm length, their relative sizes etc all were simultaneously undergoing transformations. This isn't how evolution works. The changes are usually gradual and extremely slow, and occur over a long long period of time and there is proof of intermediate species.

No, you sort of have the facts wrong. We are told that about 2.8 million years ago, the homo habilis evolved from the Australopithecus species and separated from them. About 1.9 million years ago the Homo Erectus then evolved from the Homo Habilis. We are also told that this homo erectus species lived till around 160,000 years ago with their distinctive characteristics and within this time frame, homo sapiens(present day humans) evolved from them. So prior to 160,000 years ago, homo-sapiens never existed. This is evidence by the fact that the earliest fossils of homo sapiens that have been found are dated to about 154,000 -160,000 years old. So we can estimate that the branching away of homo sapiens from homo erectus occurred around 150,000 - 160,000 years ago. The homo erectus still maintained their form even around 160,000 years ago. So your evolution from homo-erectus to homosapiens began to occur around this time. Doesn't this seem off to you? And you have to bear in mind that for millions of years since the Australopithecus species, the morphology of primates have stayed similarly alike relative to the changes that occurred during our "evolution."

Please don't categorize me amongst those who are unschooled on Darwinian evolution. Like I told someone earlier, I have read lots of Richard Dawkins and I have read books on evolutionary biology. I am not an illiterate on the subject, but when I collide with facts I have to submit to facts.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Fekwa(f): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Kaderayayomikun:
Fekwa, may I know why you think humans MUST have been genetically engineered by aliens? What makes you think we COULDN'T have evolved the qualities we possess on our own?

And did these aliens evolve, or were they also engineered by some other kind of aliens?

Where are these aliens NOW? Why haven't they shown themselves in centuries?

The answer to your first question is in my replies to donffd.

That I can't say for now. I don't have enough information to address this question.

There are lots of different kind of alien species and I believe the government of the United states, China and Russia have interacted with some and are currently interacting with them.

Aliens have always shown themselves. History is awash with pictures and artwork depicting alien forms and Space ships. Lots of medieval painting have pictures of spacecrafts in them. Even in our present day there are a litany of evidences of stories of space craft(ufo) sightings and alien abductions. Read about the Roswell crash and the grey alien coverup. Read about operation bluebook. Read about the whistle blowers like the Canadian senator who came out to blow the whistle on the interaction with the US government and alien species. Read about the world war two sightings of sophisticated, light speed fast UFOs seen by both the allied and the axis forces. Read about the Arecibo message. Read about the Tehran incident. Read about area 51. Read about people like Phil Schneider who had lots of assassination attempts on his life and who was finally killed because he revealed information about aliens he had personal contact with while working for the CIA in Area 51. Read about Edward snowdens leaked CIA document on alien files. There is an avalanche of evidence suggesting alien existence and interaction with humans.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by iamnlia(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
I believe that aliens came to the earth because of the knowledge possessed by the ancients, archeological evidence and also other evidence.

1. Oblong shaped skulls from Peru.

2. The Sumerian tablets, the Sumerian depiction of the planetary systems, their advanced knowledge of geometry.

3. Megalithic sites like Maccu Picu, The Giza Pyramids, Stonehenge, Goebekli Tepe and many others I can't remember. The scale of precise geometry is just mind boggling.

4. Evolution is a very slow process and 2.5 million years is relatively small for the drastic changes from earlier humanoids, the biggest evidence being the giant leap in intelligence. We literally graduated from earlier humanoids to the most compete and perfect life forms in this realm.

Another case is that if it was all evolution, there would still be humanoid life forms resembling the erectus and hominis at this time but there isn't a single one, it's as if there was a total sharp curve in human biology instead of slow and steady rising evolution.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Fekwa(f): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
iamnlia:
I believe that aliens came to the earth because of the knowledge possessed by the ancients, archeological evidence and also other evidence.

2. The Sumerian tablets, the Sumerian depiction of the planetary systems, their advanced knowledge of geometry.

3. Megalithic sites like Maccu Picu, The Giza Pyramids, Stonehenge, Goebekli Tepe and many others I can't remember. The scale of precise geometry is just mind boggling.

4. Evolution is a very slow process and 2.5 million years is relatively small for the drastic changes from earlier humanoids, the biggest evidence being the giant leap in intelligence. We literally graduated from earlier humanoids to the most compete and perfect life forms in this realm.

Another case is that if it was all evolution, there would still be humanoid life forms resembling the erectus and hominis at this time but there isn't a single one, it's as if there was a total sharp curve in human biology instead of slow and steady rising evolution.

Preach!!!
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Graycoder: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Fekwa:
I am not saying the thesis of Darwinian evolution is wrong. I accept the claim that species evolve, albeit through a long period of time with gradual changes during this time period. I think that Darwinian evolution is incomplete on the subject of "human evolution." I think that on the issue of human emergence on earth, creationists and Darwinian evolutionist have it wrong. I believe that at a certain point in history, aliens manipulated the genes of Homo-Erectus and Homo-Neanderthals, did some mixing and hence humans were created. This makes a lot of sense when you compare the skeletons and fossils of Homo-erectus which mainstream science tells us we evolved from and recognize the massive transformational changes that couldn't possibly have occurred through evolution and definitely not during such space of time. It also makes sense when you compare our level of cognitive intelligence and spiritual awareness with that of every other animal. The difference is patently obvious.

You are just believing this and believing that. Unfortunately, science and evolutionary processes do not rely on beliefs.

Can you point to any scientific theory that postulates the existence of Aliens?

Stop believing and start knowing science by reading it clearly.

Darwinian evolution may be silent on human evolution because at that time the concept was new. But now, it has been extended and many progress has been made. I suggest you read more about evolution before you start giving us hints on your baseless and factless beliefs.

Thank you.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Fekwa(f): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
I don't know how anyone in their right minds would take anything that's conventionally peddled as the true history of humanity serious, especially when it's coming from the mouth of powers in the west who have a malicious history of deliberately lying and fudging the truth to further their agenda.

Goebekli Tepe alone destroys all the historical nonsense that we are being fed. Anyone who has seen pictures of this ancient site dated to pre 11,000BC should question everything that he or she is being told about the history of the human race.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Graycoder: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2017
iamnlia:

Are you specifically telling us what evolution of the human race would have turned out to be? Have you seen instances of evolutionary processes before?

Intelligent people have pointed it out that it takes millions of years. Just like the Hominini(humans) diverted from the Gorrilini(gorillas) some 9 million years ago. What gave you the intuition that 9 million years is too small for incredible changes?

I think the topic of evolution and what it really means needs to be revisited.

Thank you.
Re: I Don't Believe In Evolution. I Believe Humans Were Genetically Engineered. by Fekwa(f): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
Graycoder:

You are just believing this and believing that. Unfortunately, science and evolutionary processes do not rely on beliefs.

Can you point to any scientific theory that postulates the existence of Aliens?

Stop believing and start knowing science by reading it clearly.

Darwinian evolution may be silent on human evolution because at that time the concept was new. But now, it has been extended and many progress has been made. I suggest you read more about evolution before you start giving us hints on your baseless and factless beliefs.

Thank you.

My beliefs are grounded in evidence and I have done my best to present these evidences, except if you haven't read my responses on this thread.

SIGH. Fermi's paradox is one. I have to admit this particular question is very amusing, for obvious reasons.

I've read more about evolution that you possibly have. Why don't you challenge all the points I have been making on this thread and support your arguments with proof.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Be Perfect / Shiloh 2009- A Great Sucess. / Pastor Vacates Church Because He Is Too Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.