Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Is She Real Or One Of Them? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is She Real Or One Of Them? (504 Views)

Is This Nairaland Account Real Or Fake ? / Nigerian Insurance Companies - Real Or Scam. / I Won 500,000 Pounds. Pls Is This Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Real Or One Of Them? by Paschal55(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2015
Hello fellow naira landers,I came across this girl's friend request to me on FB,I accepted her,not long we started chatting and the next thing she did was sending her Email to me,asked me to email her that she's got a lot to tell me,that I did and this is her reply.
My Dear,

How are you today?.

I believe that you are doing well.

I am more than happy to read your mail today.

But am very sorry if i wrong you by doing that which i did,am very sorry for the way i approach you with my mail. 
My dear like i told you in my first mail,

my name is, VIVIAN  ASSETOU  TOURE KIGBAFORI  from Ivory coast in west Africa

presently i am residing in a church  here in

Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was in my country, i am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall.

My father Dr ASSETOU TOURE KIGBAFORI was the personal adviser to the former head of state(Dr Laurent Gbagbo ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.

Please I will like to know more,about you.

Your likes and dislikes and

what you are doing presently.

I have a lot to tell you more about myself in my next mail.

think about me i adore you

Attached here is also my email address.

i will like you to send to me your own picture in your next mail

Waiting for your reply.

Miss Vivian.She went further in sending me some of her pictures.
So my question is this,is she real or one of them? please kindly reply wit politeness.
thanks and have a fun filled day.

#Lalasticala# please do the needful!
Re: Is She Real Or One Of Them? by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2015
SCAMMER WATCH
Re: Is She Real Or One Of Them? by eistien(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2015
bros abeg run o, my elder brother got that exact mail.

1 Like

Re: Is She Real Or One Of Them? by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2015
why not ask her to have a video call rather sending emails back n forth Scammers everywhere...
Re: Is She Real Or One Of Them? by blackwall(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Na scam o, I have more than enough of dis types of request
Re: Is She Real Or One Of Them? by ksbusari(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2015
I get d kind of msg everyday. Just ignore. They r hunting Mumu lyk them. They r nt smart.
Re: Is She Real Or One Of Them? by mexyk(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2015
I have a family friend who got dat mail and they totally scammed him. Please don't even send her any email

(1) (Reply)

Why We’re Committed To Job Creation, By Okowa / This Message Will Brake Your Heart / Stealing Or Corrupion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.