Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,273 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 (36838 Views)

Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by bufness(m): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
IceDude:
Guy u don release inside Calabar babe toto b4?
no, Godfobid cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Sanchez01: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
wristbangle:

Then Y are u saying man city and arsenal builds d career of a player?
I never said said that (please refer to my earlier post). What I said is Aduritz would be better managed by Arsenal and Man City for several reasons.

1. A former Spanish manager is presently managing Man City, he would be able to work with Aduritz better and help him attain the heights he would love to attain.

2. Other than Spanish familiarity, Wenger of Arsenal is well known for managing upcoming players better than any other coach out there. For Aduritz to work under Wenger would mean that the former would be tipped to fill the boots of the likes of Van Persie and other young players who made names for themselves.

3. Man United may look desperate for players but putting a player like Aduritz under LVG is suicidal to the player's future. LVG's strong headedness and his ITK would injure the player. LVG is not all that good at handling "unmade" players (remember, Aduritz is still an average player whose future away from Bilbao would look like a Sardine thrown into an ocean.

4. Chelsea? No! The manager (Mourinho) has tons of issues. He buys strikers for keep and not for use. He prefers to vault them and kill their career by 'benching' them for as long as he remembers.

Man CitY does not build players, they don't have the energy to. Aduritz needs a man who understands Spanish football and a good handler, which in my opinion would be Manuel Pellegrini and Arsene Wenger respectively.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by chidexxy007(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Sanchez01:

Man City may not boast of a track record of developing players for one reason; they're wealthy enough to buy any player. This is perhaps the greatest damage money has caused in the footballing world. You hardly see Real Madrid grow players that would eventually graduate into a starter of the first time. Madrid USED to pay attention to academy players in the past, not anymore. Barcelona's attention is presently shifting from La Masia into signing big names, Man City's lust for European recognition has made them care less for grooming academy players.

Bayern has joined, the same goes for Chelsea. Arsenal, Ajax, Atletico Madrid, Marseille, and some few others are the only ones turning attention to their academy players.

The pressure for dominance does not give room for mediocrity. This is why the "biggest" clubs will prefer to sign an already "established" player from the academy growing clubs. Such is the effect of money on football in this dispensation.
guy, I only asked of names, I no understand this long epistle u just wrote o.
I believe b4 one can make a claim to something there should be facts.... since man city is a better breeding ground than man utd, pls give me names of those they've bred...
and 4 killing of career, am ashamed dat a so called madridsta is making such claim against man utd or u 4got RM is d worst culprit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by shut(f): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Aww too bad sad
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by chidexxy007(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Sanchez01:

I never said said that (please refer to my earlier post). What I said is Aduritz would be better managed by Arsenal and Man City for several reasons.

1. A former Spanish manager is presently managing Man City, he would be able to work with Aduritz better and help him attain the heights he would love to attain.

2. Other than Spanish familiarity, Wenger of Arsenal is well known for managing upcoming players better than any other coach out there. For Aduritz to work under Wenger would mean that the former would be tipped to fill the boots of the likes of Van Persie and other young players who made names for themselves.

3. Man United may look desperate for players but putting a player like Aduritz under LVG is suicidal to the player's future. LVG's strong headedness and his ITK would injure the player. LVG is not all that good at handling "unmade" players (remember, Aduritz is still an average player whose future away from Bilbao would look like a Sardine thrown into an ocean.

4. Chelsea? No! The manager (Mourinho) has tons of issues. He buys strikers for keep and not for use. He prefers to vault them and kill their career by 'benching' them for as long as he remembers.

Man CitY does not build players, they don't have the energy to. Aduritz needs a man who understands Spanish football and a good handler, which in my opinion would be Manuel Pellegrini and Arsene Wenger respectively.
hahahahahahaha...... ds guy funny shaa, ur numba 2&3points...... seems u don't even know d aduriz of a guy..... he is 34, wat future are u talking about here.........
abeg go sleep..... itaf do.
lol...

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by IceDude(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2015
chidexxy007:

hahaha.... badt guy, was expecting names like messi, ibra, Suarez, dinho, zizou, jay-jay, oliver Kahn, CR7 sef...... nurturing talents my a$$.... meanwhile look up and see d reply he gave me. wonder what saying the truth will cost some people sef
Dont mind him jawe, i just read the 1st four lines of the epistle and gave my phone to my lil niece to complete it.......Few minutes later she laffed and said "Uncle that broda can lie o!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by chidexxy007(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2015
IceDude:
Dont mind him jawe, i just read the 1st four lines of the epistle and gave my phone to my lil niece to complete it.......Few minutes later she laffed and said "Uncle that broda can lie o!"
no b small.... didn't even know he was a novice, wouldn't have answered him.... just see him calling a 34yrs old aduriz "prospect"....
I don dy vex 4 myself
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by purplekayc(m): 12:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Happy to see another team challenging barca apart from real and athletico

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by martineverest(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Leave us alone.afterall,ur club have been trophyless for 2seasons.....epl fans and dia hatred for barca
ronald4lif:
Weeping for the lousy Catalunyas. cry
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 18, 2015
was expecting barca to win.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by jeremiah92(m): 12:51am On Aug 18, 2015
IceDude:
dnt get too excited about that, ur lil sis was programed to say so. All this foolish despirate EPL fans pls get a life. Someone just put up a good performance in one match and d next thng is my club should buy hm. This waz d same player last season no body belived exisested. And all u guy laffn barcelona just remeber wev been in worst situation dan this b4 and we bounced back so we are nt scared over a frendly match

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by chidexxy007(m): 1:02am On Aug 18, 2015
iceDude, see gbege 4 up of me...
hehe.... it can pain..
friendly ko, friendship ni...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Homortoshor(m): 1:18am On Aug 18, 2015
Those Barca Players are all Mugu's grin[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by opasix(m): 1:54am On Aug 18, 2015
[/color][color=#990000]No b only Gooooooaaaaaallllllll!!!!!....barca season never start oooooo....una go smell pepper.[b]No b only Gooooooaaaaaallllllll!!!!!....barca season never start oooooo....una go smell pepper.[/b]No b only Gooooooaaaaaallllllll!!!!!....barca season never start oooooo....una go smell pepper.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by akudinaobi(m): 4:48am On Aug 18, 2015
Favparis:

That's not new to us. They did it 3yrs ago Against the CLUELESS AC Milan.......

History is about to repeat itself here...........
the fear of bilbao is now the bigning of barsa woes
They will either win or draw
Team bringdown barza

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by caprini1: 5:04am On Aug 18, 2015
chidexxy007:

hahahahahahaha...... ds guy funny shaa, ur numba 2&3points...... seems u don't even know d aduriz of a guy..... he is 34, wat future are u talking about here.........
abeg go sleep..... itaf do.
lol...
Nna I taya o.....I was just waiting for someone to remind them that Aduriz will soon be 35 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Rhema0011: 5:26am On Aug 18, 2015
Simplyunique:

pls kindly check out the new offside rules and you'll know Benteke goal wasn't offside

Cotiho was the one offside simply because he made attempt at the ball. Simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by brotesquex(m): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Barcelona Finally bleeped up
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by IceDude(m): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2015
jeremiah92:
dnt get too excited about that, ur lil sis was programed to say so. All this foolish despirate EPL fans pls get a life. Someone just put up a good performance in one match and d next thng is my club should buy hm. This waz d same player last season no body belived exisested. And all u guy laffn barcelona just remeber wev been in worst situation dan this b4 and we bounced back so we are nt scared over a frendly match
Lol, programmed to say what? Did i tell u my lil sist is a robot?......dat aside, its obvious u didnt follow up wt my conversation. I didnt make any derogatory remark at Barca. I aint a fan of La Liga but i watch Barca's matches cos of Messi, he is simply phenomenal......I was against Man City cos one guy(Sanchez) said they are good at nurturing players, i was surprised cos the Man City i know dnt nurture players.....I heard there is anoda Man City in jupiter sha
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by whosayswot100(m): 6:40am On Aug 18, 2015
BIG Bleep UP 4 BARCA
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Zumzum(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2015
No record matching sixth trophy . Issokay, make dem try again next year
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Kiakia(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Poor result. But they will bounce back. They always do.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by onunwa21(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Dis game don cut again. Bet9ga wetin I do?
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by ganiyu26(m): 7:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Hw market nw Luiz?
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by anigbajumo(m): 7:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Favparis:

No Excuses pls.....

Na true he dy yern,

The match calender hurt barca players,jst imagine!3daes after trip frm Georgia then 2final games consecutively....
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Zajkina: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Ohhhh, the results are miserable. I hoped very much that Barca would win. Their efforts were vain sad In these Nigerian News there are many descriptive details from the game, which disappointed me very much!
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by wristbangle: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Sanchez01:

Now u are talking. Had it been u were elaborate on ur analysis earlier, I wouldn't have condemn your point.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by katerine7(f): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2015
sameer1212:
make I laugh with u small na before bacarnista come see us
na swear e go swear for us
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by wristbangle: 7:54am On Aug 18, 2015
chidexxy007:

guy, I only asked of names, I no understand this long epistle u just wrote o.
I believe b4 one can make a claim to something there should be facts.... since man city is a better breeding ground than man utd, pls give me names of those they've bred...
and 4 killing of career, am ashamed dat a so called madridsta is making such claim against man utd or u 4got RM is d worst culprit?

Don't mind him. Madrid are best known to killing the football career of players.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by karleone(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2015
VonBismark:
the defeat has been accepted moved on to d nxt match, I also hope u accepted the fact dat this was suppose to be a fifth trophy 4 d year with 4 trophies already in d bag and probably ur team is trophyless or atmost struggled to win 1. Just saying no frustration though

Congratulations on your Trophy-laden year!!!!!!!!
4 Trophies in a year is somewhat mouth-wathering, but it won't substitute that fact that your team was battered by a side that has run a 3+ decade trophyless affair. To me, that's EMBARASSING.

Next he'll say is, "We played 3 matches in 1 week"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Manchester City :FA Cup (2 - 1) On 23rd April 2017 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.