Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 (36752 Views)

Champions League Group Stage Draw On 27th August 2015 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by pure2012soul(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2015
IceDude:
Which Man City are u refering to?
The one on planet Mars
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Frankiss44(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Sanchez01:

Man United is a talent killing club same as Chelsea, abeg. Mention Arsenal or Man City when it comes to managing players. Man United and Chelsea are just not it.

Do you even know the meaning of managing players? Adding city to your list is a joke grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by IceDude(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2015
pure2012soul:
The one on planet Mars
I tot as much

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Alexander001(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Simplyunique:

pls kindly check out the new offside rules and you'll know Benteke goal wasn't offside
it's the new offside rule that made it not to be a goal, bt referee bleeped up
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Frankiss44(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2015
VonBismark:
Ok we lost and guess wat the sun still rises from the east and also breath this in u haters cos its in ur face

dont mind that funny nigger
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by IceDude(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Frankiss44:

Do you even know the meaning of managing players? Adding city to your list is a joke grin grin
Lol, that guy is really funny.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Frankiss44(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Sanchez01:

I knew somebody would mention Ronaldo. Ronaldo is highly competitive and one cannot say he got his abilities from Man United. CR7 had a name at Lisbon, and although it was not a household name because of the League's viewership all over the world. Man United gave Ronaldo the proper avenue to "sell" himself to the rest of the world.

Former Man United Captain, Rio Ferdinand admitted he facilitated Ronaldo's move to the Old Trafford. CR7 is one in a million kind of player, the ability to subject his body to personal training is what has caused him to excel over the years.

We sold Di Maria to United ans what happens in just one season.

Is there anybody city has made that didnt have a name before... putting City in your list makes a mockery of your logic....
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Frankiss44(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Sanchez01:

I knew somebody would mention Ronaldo. Ronaldo is highly competitive and one cannot say he got his abilities from Man United. CR7 had a name at Lisbon, and although it was not a household name because of the League's viewership all over the world. Man United gave Ronaldo the proper avenue to "sell" himself to the rest of the world.

Former Man United Captain, Rio Ferdinand admitted he facilitated Ronaldo's move to the Old Trafford. CR7 is one in a million kind of player, the ability to subject his body to personal training is what has caused him to excel over the years.

We sold Di Maria to United ans what happens in just one season.

Was if Ferdinand that still managed Ronaldo since according to you, he facilitated his move?So because United has a coach in LVG who has problem with patience it now means you have forgotten players like Giggs, Beckham, Buttt, Scholes, Rafael, Welbeck,Ronaldo,Jones, Rooney,Smalling etc that ferguson made...

Please name 2 players City has managed
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by chidexxy007(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2015
cindyjones:
If you know that you are not okay with your 2015 WAEC result and you need upgrade, i will advice you to quickly contact this great man called Mr. Marcos right now on {07032813418}. He is 100% sure that after contacting him your result will be fixed up within 48hrs. I also had issues with my result on Economics, Maths, English and Physics but after i contacted him my result that was full of F9 and E8 was upgraded to A1 this was made possible with the help of Mr. Marcos. so if you need help contact him right away and get a sure result..
ds Mr Marcos dy upgrade waec, jamb, neco, nabteb.... shooo, shey na minister of education im b ni?
meanwhile, barca desperately needs his upgrading skills oo, so pls direct him to d LA liga board
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by chidexxy007(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2015
caprini1:
Nna I taya o.....I was just waiting for someone to remind them that Aduriz will soon be 35 years old.
picked up d conversation wen he said man city is a better breeding ground than man utd not knowing he's referring to a 34yrs old man as "prospect" gosh......
I immediately start vexing 4 myself..
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by caprini1: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
chidexxy007:

picked up d conversation wen he said man city is a better breeding ground than man utd not knowing he's referring to a 34yrs old man as "prospect" gosh......
I immediately start vexing 4 myself..
I tell u ehn,to discuss football with some people can cause migraine.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2015
katerine7:

na swear e go swear for us
Hahahahah but no be we bee Arizt Aduriz weh score them na? cheesy @your DP,which one come be u?
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
karleone:

Congratulations on your Trophy-laden year!!!!!!!!
4 Trophies in a year is somewhat mouth-wathering, but it won't substitute that fact that your team was battered by a side that has run a 3+ decade trophyless affair. To me, that's EMBARASSING.

Next he'll say is, "We played 3 matches in 1 week"
look who's talking, 3+ decade trophyless affair now u ve just exposed ur ignorance and revealed to all that u knw nothing abt fotball, may I also remind u dat this same barca sometime in the past found it difficult to win trohies and in those days it was this same bilbao, valencia and co that constantly won the league, may I also remind u hw madrid lost 4-0 at the Calderon which is something dat had never happened till then. Try and worry abt ur own team cos the season is just abt to start and u knw dat barca will always come back stronger. And ur ignorance is more EMBARASSING!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by chidexxy007(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2015
caprini1:
I tell u ehn,to discuss football with some people can cause migraine.
lol..... very true bro

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by kencrystal: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Good morning everybody, here is our won ticket of saturday's fixed matches, congratulations to all my subscribers that won with me and to those who also won my games for the first time, you can now proudly say that fixed matches exist because you have benefited from it. My next games are ready with an odd of 958 and 50 odds. For those who want to be part of my next games should call me now on 09036540701. Fixed matches won't last forever, let make good use of this opportunity being offered to us now.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by 2dillu2(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Favparis:

That's not new to us. They did it 3yrs ago Against the CLUELESS AC Milan.......

History is about to repeat itself here...........
for. Calm down already grin tongue

Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by 2dillu2(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
mukina2:
aieromon . .this guy's name is etcetera grin
exteita lol
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
E sweet me die grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by karleone(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
VonBismark:
look who's talking, 3+ decade trophyless affair now u ve just exposed ur ignorance and revealed to all that u knw nothing abt fotball, may I also remind u dat this same barca sometime in the past found it difficult to win trohies and in those days it was this same bilbao, valencia and co that constantly won the league, may I also remind u hw madrid lost 4-0 at the Calderon which is something dat had never happened till then. Try and worry abt ur own team cos the season is just abt to start and u knw dat barca will always come back stronger. And ur ignorance is more EMBARASSING!!!
The point remains dat Barca was battered and your frustration was SEEN by ALL from your post I quoted before this.
Well to avoid any eBRAWL that might want to arise from our gist, lemme chew my ignorance and move on with my team.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by jeremiah92(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
IceDude:
Lol, programmed to say what? Did i tell u my lil sist is a robot?......dat aside, its obvious u didnt follow up wt my conversation. I didnt make any derogatory remark at Barca. I aint a fan of La Liga but i watch Barca's matches cos of Messi, he is simply phenomenal......I was against Man City cos one guy(Sanchez) said they are good at nurturing players, i was surprised cos the Man City i know dnt nurture players.....I heard there is anoda Man City in jupiter sha
hay nigger take thou not personal, only d first stament iz mnt for you. . Other are for EPL fans generally
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by vicky147: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Barca don Bleep up big time........
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by karleone(m): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
VonBismark:

The point remains dat Barca was battered and your frustration was SEEN by ALL from your post I quoted before this.
Well to avoid any eBRAWL that might want to arise from our gist, lemme chew my ignorance and move on with my team.
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by katerine7(f): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahah but no be we bee Arizt Aduriz weh score them na? cheesy @your DP,which one come be u?
d one on white and black
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
katerine7:

d one on white and black
wow! U are beautiful. So which club u dey fan? grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by katerine7(f): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
sameer1212:
wow! U are beautiful. So which club u dey fan? grin
tanx ex Chelsea fan, but I no wan support any club again so as to avoid heart attack
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2015
katerine7:

tanx ex Chelsea fan, but I no wan support any club again so as to avoid heart attack
Lol.. Dear, u are too beautiful to be a chelsea fan. I will personally introduce and welcome u to Manchester United this weekend. grin How have u been, hope u are good? Cheers!!!
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by katerine7(f): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. Dear, u are too beautiful to be a chelsea fan. I will personally introduce and welcome u to Manchester United this weekend. grin How have u been, hope u are good? Cheers!!!
I want to be neutral this season maybe next season u can now recruit me
Re: Barcelona Vs Atletic Bilbao: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 17th August 2015 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
katerine7:

I want to be neutral this season maybe next season u can now recruit me
ok dear no problem. Anything for a pretty lady like u!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Southampton (4 - 2) On 25th April 2017 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 19th January 2019 / Arsenal vs Manchester City :FA Cup (2 - 1) On 23rd April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.