Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,852,994 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Who's Child Did The Worst: Childish Shenanigans In Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who's Child Did The Worst: Childish Shenanigans In Pictures (2683 Views)

Young Nairalander And His Cute Son In Pictures / 5 Signs Of A Childish Adult / My Son's Birthday In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Child Did The Worst: Childish Shenanigans In Pictures by scarletmoon: 12:37am On Aug 16, 2015
cococandy:
You can't knock a child on the head without your knuckles and knuckles don't protrude without clenched fists. I'm Nigerian. I know what a knock to the head is.
These strong bones of the skull, are they of equal strengths in kids as they are in adults?
Compare hitting their heads with adult strength.
A child's brain is still growing until seven yrs of age during which time the bones are relatively fragile to allow maximum expansion of the brain. Can these bones during that period offer the same protection as an adult's.
You're right about the consequences of a slap.
It is equally as dangerous with knocks. But since you're the person giving the knock here, you won't see it that way.
Well have it your way. Knocking their heads isn't dangerous. If you say so.
You've started with "I know medical conditions more than you" make we no progress before it will turn into a certificate measuring contest.

so much sense in this post.
1000000 likes for you.

1 Like

Re: Who's Child Did The Worst: Childish Shenanigans In Pictures by cococandy(f): 2:55am On Aug 16, 2015
scarletmoon:

so much sense in this post.
1000000 likes for you.

Thanks smiley
Re: Who's Child Did The Worst: Childish Shenanigans In Pictures by Ewuro4: 3:01am On Aug 16, 2015
Little Terrors grin
Re: Who's Child Did The Worst: Childish Shenanigans In Pictures by LordReed(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
ifyalways:
Why don't we ever see such pictures with black kids? cheesy

Shebi na pikin wey see food, chop belleful dey wake go open cupboard / crawl enter toilet?

I have one of my little niece which her mum took when she dusted the bedroom with powder and tried to eat some. If my parents had digital cameras back in the day I'm sure they'd have captured some of my own shenanigans, writing and drawing on the wall, flooding the bathroom, spit racing on the balustrades, etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch All Your CCTV Cameras From Your Smartphone / My Wife And My Father / This Is Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.