Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident (31472 Views)

Dino Melaye Petitions DSS Over Sahara Reporters Allegations Against Him (Photo) / Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? / Adeola Of Sahara TV Brings Keeping It Real To An End After Mugabe Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
It's bn long I receive likes.. God will bless you has you hit me with likes

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by jamex93(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dat man sabi para jor
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by tintingz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mugabe sorry eh... Obama is waiting for you in the room.
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Coraje(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by omogidi234(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
jekbitu:

Please what have you contributed now?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by seankay(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
None of my business
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by joseph1832(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Robert Mugabe should go and kiss the south end of he horse.
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Icecomrade: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sa
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Osaro4u2k(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Did i read seventh term and dat two term is just like 2weeks, Mugabe ure a bad leader.
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by yollychika(f): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Too long!!! undecided
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by wx9Z: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Make e vex na. Who e help
www.yeyepikin.com
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
LoL. The most educated president in the world should just help himself with this painful truth and make amendments. Angry or worse, I don't care!
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Laboskipirez(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
A strong man
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by strongerthaneva(m): 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
major466:
Totally support Mugabe on the issue of ICC. African countries should as a matter of urgency withdraw their membership to ICC. That organisation is just another neo-colonial institution with the mandate to keep African leaders under Western control.
Robert Mugabe is the only African leader with guts to face Western leaders and say to them right infront of their faces; You guys are wicked, leave Africa alone.
Ride on Mr Mugabe. The treatment you suffered while in Nigeria and Ivory Coast was the handy work of the Wicked Ones.
Why would u be supporting mugabe of all pipu..A man that has enslave his pipu and blind folded for years not to see the truth about his misdeeds..if u must know if he leaves now after ruling them for over 27yrs his wife will be the next president of the country..All the fight against him is for him to leave power and act like a true democrat to his pipu and africa as whole..

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by muye9782: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
To me I beliv mugabe diserv what they did 2 him.you have been in power 4 donkey years &u want to have good recognition from other contry 4 where?is it the only one in that country.
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by ronald4lif(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Yawns. Who cares what the octogenarian dictator feels about Nigeria and Sahara crew
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by mustymatic(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
He should send troops grin
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
People still give attention to what that idiotic president of Zimbabwe say. As if Nigerians care about his rants! He should just take overdose of sleeping pills. He needs it to get out of this world in sleep. angry angry angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by ayatt(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
na him sabi
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by amusadele: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
major466:
Totally support Mugabe on the issue of ICC. African countries should as a matter of urgency withdraw their membership to ICC. That organisation is just another neo-colonial institution with the mandate to keep African leaders under Western control.
Robert Mugabe is the only African leader with guts to face Western leaders and say to them right infront of their faces; You guys are wicked, leave Africa alone.
Ride on Mr Mugabe. The treatment you suffered while in Nigeria and Ivory Coast was the handy work of the Wicked Ones.
You are right. In the case of Nigeria's Buhari, he has just found the best supporter abi new frined by holding tight to the US who are very devilish. As it is now no US no Nigeria. When GEJ abandoned the US and face other countries, the US became angry and planned with Buhari, apc and caged GEJ. The US suffered some deadly blows from GEJ and Nigeria. The aim of the US is to act such that no other country can survive without their approval. Life is not like that. Every body, every nation can go and trade, make friendship with any other country. It cannot be the US alone.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Amucha: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
major466:

so that they will run the court as Nigeria is running the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by ayatt(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
teemanbastos:
grin grin abi o kikikikikiki grin sowie mugabe! Life goes on
your signature though grin
teemanbastos:
grin grin abi o kikikikikiki grin sowie mugabe! Life goes on
your signature though
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by fako1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Different stroke for different folks. Sumtin diff caught my attention in this thread sha.

Seventh term? Chai! This is the part where to be "Naija born" dey shack me. Baba iyabo wey "try" nurture 3rd term ambition......... Nigerians told him "baba e lo sempe"

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Christafarian(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gerontocrazy
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by vislabraye(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
DrPrickson:
Please can somebody explain what Sahara TV did to Mugabe?thank u

Sahara is a junk news organisation. I don't kniw why they've not been dealt with.

Sorry Mugabe for the embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Lasese: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sahara TV is all about Islamic

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by major466(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Why would u be supporting mugabe of all pipu..A man that has enslave his pipu and blind folded for years not to see the truth about his misdeeds..if u must know if he leaves now after ruling them for over 27yrs his wife will be the next president of the country..All the fight against him is for him to leave power and act like a true democrat to his pipu and africa as whole..
Don't believe Western propaganda.
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by seangy4konji: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
You say??
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by yubarbs(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sahara Tele is an evil platform. Mugabe ua long over due, abeg retire!
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by Norajones(f): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident by olaolulazio(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
If their(Zimbabwe) power is as stable as that of my area, I suggest he hug a transformer.

Abi I lie?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.