Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,984 members, 7,848,959 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos (1575 Views)

Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by WhatDoYouMean: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2015
I have taken a critical look at these photos and I spotted something. Can anyone see the same thing?

Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by iamsodium(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by WhatDoYouMean: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2015
The difference is in their VPs. Can you see it now?... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by Immanueladebol(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2015
D woman?
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
In one the vp was gainfully engaged while in the other, the vp was idle and appeared lost

Cc: lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2015
gringrin
Sincere9gerian:
In one the vp was gainfully engaged while in the other, the vp was idle and appeared lost

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by tucky200(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
WhatDoYouMean:
The difference is in their VPs. Can you see it now?... grin grin
WhatDoYouMean ?? undecided
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by sainty2k3(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

VP Osibanjo decorated someone too, so that ain't different, what was president Jonathan doing with that cap

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by Feranchek(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
sainty2k3:

VP Osibanjo decorated someone too, so that ain't different, what was president Jonathan doing with that cap

You just spoke my mind!! As a commander, the onus is on him to do the dressing proper (not adjusting the cap grin)
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by vedaxcool(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
I thought Jonathan phd is in zoology not adjusting cap?
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by NCP: 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
The First Na Confirm C in C as He Decorates His Newly Promoted Service Chief,. On the Other Hand, The Latter Is A Full Time Errand Boy, Dresses His Oga Properly.
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by dridowu: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

In one , the Presi left his job to do cap remover while one does his job dutifully.

Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by Demmocrats(m): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
My sai buhari must hear this grin
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by egift(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2015

Jobless PDP TANoids can wail for just about any possible thing. I hereby donate a carton of towel. Handkerchiefs will not be enough grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by kliq(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
sainty2k3:

Cluelessness undecided
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by seunny4lif(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by sainty2k3(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
kliq:

Cluelessness undecided
I don't want to get sued , that name has already been attributed to someone long ago, one man like that from Otuoke. So keep it for him
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by kliq(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
sainty2k3:

I don't want to get sued , that name has already been attributed to someone long ago, one man like that from Otuoke. So keep it for him
lol I was actually referring to the clueless drunk cheesy
Re: Buhari And GEJ: Spot The Difference In These Photos by sainty2k3(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
kliq:
lol I was actually referring to the clueless drunk cheesy
cheesy oh, correct then cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: DSS Screening Gets Tough As Ameachi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Anti / It Is Sallah: Will Gov Aregbesola Pay Osun Workers? (PHOTO) / Photo: Dino Melaiye And Stella Oduah Arrives CCT In Support Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.