Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed (7581 Views)

How Ffk Allegedly Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed / How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by warriiboguy: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
50% true n d oda 50% to tarnish his image.
Anyway its a shame, a former minister.

2 Likes

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by ManTiger(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
divinehand2003:
This is called GET BACK TIME
[size=80pt]PAYBACK TIME[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by nzeobi(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Could it be for ritual
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by iamrealdeji(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
cremedelacreme:
I've always known that FFK did not have a good home training. Imagine a man of his status in the society coming out to announce to the whole world the number of women he has slept with.
in fact you're right bro,I remember when he was a minister, my mom used to say she doesn't like him and she used to call him "Omo ita" meaning "Area boy". I guess it's kinda true he used to or is still a rough bad guy

2 Likes

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by iamrealdeji(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
benedima1990:
Plz let's hear the accused side of the story b4 judging but this case serious ooooo

Ffk, Shey yiu follow your mama sleep?

Shey u dey beat your wives?

Do you take drugs?

I reserve my comment for now until u talk your side of the story
I don't know about one,but 2 and 3 should be correct,FFK is a certified thug as in area boy,and a prodigal son

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by baralatie(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
airmark:

So another man was taking up FFK sexual responsibilities from your day 1 you have been with him? Does that portray you as a virtuous wife? Your daughters would nt be proud of this statement. It shows you are also a wayward woman.
she even provided a name
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by gebest: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
since is femi fani kayode i believe, because he can do anytin in skirt.

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by baralatie(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
businessline:
The ex wife of Fani Fani-kayode, Yemisi Wada opens can of worms on the dirty past of the former aviation minister. She alleged in her lengthy but intresting piece that Femi’s Dad once caught him grinding his mom on bed and placed curse on him.

Read full Details Below :
The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Fani-Kayode Apart

Enough is Enough!!!

Femi Fani-Kayode, may God continue to punish you for the way you have treated not only these innocent girls, but 99.9percent of people who have come your way.

Anybody who knows you for who you TRULY are will attest to the fact that YOU wrote this dubious article to exonerate yourself from being the congenital assh*le that you are.

This is your modus operandi.
You hurt, harm, destroy others and then rely on your usual ways of first to report, so you can secure an advantage with the gullible public.

You run to the world and start making up stories about the people you have either messed up or attempted to mess up.
Oloriburuku ni e.

I have your f##k up and i will treat you today. I will trace all you are for the public to judge. You bloody son of a Dam. YES you are a son of a B#TCH.

PART 1

Everybody from back in the days know that your mother Adia Adunni’s ….. was free for all.

Femi Fani-Kayode please tell the world, did you or did you not sleep with your own ……?

Did your father, that cursed man, who would feed other people’s children weed and cocaine not catch you in bed with your …..?

When he caught you what did he do again?

PART 2
Did you not raise your hands to beat your own mother years ago?
So why should the world be shocked that you go about like a cursed fool!
The devil shat on your head a long time ago.

What hurts you is that Yemisi Wada is one of the FEW women who encountered you and who was strong enough to do so much better after you.

You honestly think it is by being a former public nuisance in the disguise of a minister that makes you a man?

You cannot stand next to Dahiru Wada in any way.

You are not even a hundredth of his pinky finger nail!

A man who took up your own responsibilities from day 1? You must be a bastard!

Obviously ten men f….d Adia before she birthed you!

Now unto this matter.

Let us start with Saratu.Your first wife “Bia”, did you or did you not beat Saratu to the point that when she left you, it was without notice. This woman, went to pick your first child Folake up from school and she disappeared to Ghana for years as she feared for her life.

You ask a foolish question in your self written hallucinatory article that if you were all she claims why did she go on to have more children?
Ode!!

How many severely abused woman, get up and walk as soon as.
It was a violent abusive cycle, the day it broke was the day she packed up and left your wretched soul.

Who are you fooling?
How would you remember whether Tumi is your child or not when for a long while prior to her birth, all you knew was drugs.

Rather than be a good husband to Yemisi you were spending your time in all the drug dens from Isale Eko to Empire.

Shall we go into your exploits with domestic staff (both male and female)??

Or shall we save that for another day?

Yemisi Wada left you as you are a loser!

What did Tumi ever do to you for you to have gone around saying that Yemisi was impregnated by a domestic staff.

Can someone please find a picture of Femi’s mother and put it side by side with Temi,Tobi and Tumi?

Then come back and tell us you disown them!

What pains you Femi Fani-Kayode is that Yemisi and her girls do not give a hoot about you.

They clued on very early as to who you are.

You are nothing but a sperm donor in their lives.

http://nigeriacamera.net/how-femi-fani-kayode-slept-with-his-mother-ex-wife-revealed/
from the above
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by traffics(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmmm. May God help us.
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by airmark(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
baralatie:

she even provided a name

Imagine o. When a woman talks too much, she forgets there are careful listeners. In her quest to expose FFK, she put halogen lamp on her own a,ss.

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by AlPeter: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
benedima1990:
Plz let's hear the accused side of the story b4 judging but this case serious ooooo

Ffk, Shey yiu follow your mama sleep?

Shey u dey beat your wives?

Do you take drugs?

I reserve my comment for now until u talk your side of the story

i thought it was common knowledge that FFK is a wife beater and an addict

1 Like

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by titi4fola(f): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't see why this should be publicly...
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Could be possible sha. I heard some Yoruba people sleep with their parents n siblings...QED.
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Here they go again, washing their dirty linen in public.
These people sha embarassed
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by trapQ: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gbese re o!! Only FFK waka come. Only him waka go
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by benedima1990(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
chuna1985:
Could be possible sha. I heard some Yoruba people sleep with their parents n siblings...QED.

You need to do your research well.

That's all I will say to you
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by emmalexabl(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
FEMI IS A CONFIRMED YELOBA COW...SO AM NOT IN ANY WAY TAKEN ABACK BY THIS INCESTUOUS NEWS..
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
benedima1990:

You need to do your research well.
That's all I will say to you

No brother, am not confused. I have heard this more Dan 6 times.
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by cap28: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesus this family is fcked up to the core - there are certain things that are best left unsaid, fani kayode and his ex wife need urgent counselling/deliverance/psychiatric attention ASAP!!!

I couldn't even go beyond a few paragraphs as their story is so sordid, dirty and disgraceful that it should not be on the pages of a public forum

may God have mercy on their souls
Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by cap28: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
I pity any woman that ends up with this damaged FFK he is what you call a DBR black man - damaged beyond repair.

Kids stay away from drugs as they fck up your life and the lives of those around you.

If this man's story is not a cautionary tale I don't know what will ever be.

Something is seriously wrong with a man who marries multiple times in a country like Nigeria where women are as docile as hell.

4 Likes

Re: How Femi Fani-kayode Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed by iamrealdeji(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
emmalexabl:
FEMI IS A CONFIRMED YELOBA COW...SO AM NOT IN ANY WAY TAKEN ABACK BY THIS INCESTUOUS NEWS..
To complete your signature,a gorilla slept with a woman when she was coming from the the bush when she went to fetch firewood,the baby she gave birth to is the man that formed Igbos,Nnewi or what's his name(The man who's to Igbos what Oduduwa is to yorubas) and that's why Igbos are hairy like gorilla and look like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Genuine Call For A One Week Ceasefire Between Yorubas And Igbos On Nairaland / Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig? Pls Read This / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.