Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa (7592 Views)

Get Ready To Pack Out Of Imo Government House - Sen. Sam Anyanwu Fires Uzodinma / Breaking Aisha Buhari Absent at APC Women Presidential Campaign Council(photos) / BREAKING: Aisha Buhari deactivates her Twitter Account [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Switruth: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
BY ORIENTALTIMES.CO
DECEMBER 02, 2018 12:40 PM
Nigeria’s first Lady Aisha Buhari is reportedly set to pack out of the villa over unsatisfactory conduct by the Cabal, sources claim.
A reporter who spoke under the condition of anonymity claims the first Lady is finding it difficult to have her way round the villa.
It is alleged that Aisha was banned from campaigning for the re-election of her husband President Muhammadu Buhari over what sources say is her conflicting statements toward the campaigns of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
“Do you know Aisha has no input in the Presidents electioneering campaigns? Aisha has been sidelined and to this end set to leave the Villa for the cabal to have a field day”,The source said.
This is a developing story.
More details to follow.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/orientaltimes.co/2018/12/02/breaking-aisha-buhari-concludes-plans-pack-aso-villa/%3Famp_markup%3D1
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Chuks9000: 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
Ehen?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by JasonScoolari: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
The beautiful widow is tired of the pretence, she's tired of having a sudaness knacking her every night,

she's tired of saying "yakùri" all the time to the cabals,

she's tired of seeing her brother looking miserable owing to the fact that the Oshiomhole led APC kicked him out like a local dog,

she's tired of seeing yusuf expensive power bike confiscated by the sudanees.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Abfinest007(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
they are afraid aisha may explose buhari/jubril

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by STARGREEN(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
But why?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by GuyWise101(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jubril is real, Buhari is dead, Aisha and the children are in sorrow, the country is being ruled by an impostor!!!

Now those doubters doubting about the Jubril claim can now rest and know that an impostor is our President and shall whenceforth chanel their energy towards voting Jubril out and sending him back to his home country in Sudan.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Skirmishes(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
The end has come.. wife to pack out. Hahahahaa grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Abfinest007(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
all is now set to let d world knows d real person in aso rock if it is buhari or jubril

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by chiagozien(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jubrin from sudan no give her breathing space. Nacking what he did not pay for.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by GuyWise101(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
Skirmishes:
The end has come.. wife to pack out. Hahahahaa grin
Where have you seen or heard of such?

Jubril from Sudan is real.

Nnamdi Kanu is right.

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
RIP Buhari

My regret is our inability to handle you like Gadaffi.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by JubrilBuhari: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
Seems like Jubril's pr1ck is much bigger than her late husband's.
Don't blame the widow tho.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Warship: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
If This News Is True, Kasala Don't Burst Be That Ooooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by creedencity(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Propaganda. tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Ibegtodiffer: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
Although I don't believe this story, I do know she's capable of doing it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by uboma(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
Aisha Buhari will eventually reveal the whole truth surrounding the Presidency under APC.

Just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Ziggylady(f): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
The plot thickens...Jubril from Sudan narratives unfolds one day at a time lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Cochima: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
lol, I wish this story is realcheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Ratello: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Truth lies around the corner and shall be unfolded soon

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by zlantanfan: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
why PDP suddenly gives his campaign job to ipob is what I don't get

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Newznow: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by la1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
@OP,.how far up your sphincter did you have to dig to excavate this gem?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Timatayo1: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Let her comes to my House she is highly welcome me I go buy opa ehin and service my cucumba

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Timatayo1: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
Let her come to my house she is highly welcome me I go buy alumo and service my cucumber
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by mekaboy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by toplinetrtrend: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Buhari is dead; that's why Aisha is packing out

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by sweetrace(f): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
GuyWise101:
Jubril is real, Buhari is dead, Aisha and the children are in sorrow, the country is being ruled by an impostor!!!

Now those doubters doubting about the Jubril claim can now rest and know that an impostor is our President and shall whenceforth chanel their energy towards voting Jubril out and sending him back to his home country in Sudan.

Nonsense. You are a cruel and insensitive person. Imagine someone saying this about your own father. I hope you realize he has kids and grandkids that will be reading that their father is dead. Address his lack of good governance and stop with the stupid talk.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Until she moves out first!

APC, this woman and their propaganda too much!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Gamborima(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
[sup][/sup] #hmmm !!
Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Donelli: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
GuyWise101:

You fail to see that has been the game plan all along. Why do you think they've been hounding Peter Obi and not Atiku who they claim is corrupt. Atiku is assured the presidency in exchange for silence...anything to keep power in the north.

Those who can be bribed have been bribed, those with existing files are being blackmailed, some others are mute because they claim national security is at risk yet ignorant youths will defend an obvious fraud as if their life depends on it...well maybe it does.

Nigerians are being played and those who claim to be intelligent don't even have a clue. grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Donelli: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
sweetrace:

Nonsense. You are a cruel and insensitive person. Imagine someone saying this about your own father. I hope you realize he has kids and grandkids that will be reading that their father is dead. Address his lack of good governance and stop with the stupid talk.
Miss, common sense...
Why have the kids and grandkids not said a word up till now?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Aisha Buhari Concludes Plans To Pack Out Of Aso Villa by Okoyeeboz: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Donelli:

Miss, common sense...
Why have the kids and grandkids not said a word up till now?

When Ipob pigs said Kanu was killed by the Na, why didn't his family say a single word?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Can Turn Buhari Against Me – Amosun / Anambra: Godwin Maduka Withdraws Petition At The Election Tribunal / Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.