Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre (35271 Views)

Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
streetzdreamz:
*for the conducted of the examination*this reporters sha,dem no go kill person,*rip english*......rip to d dead.
I AM even been maybed thinker those since page 2 nobody noticing the GES 101 brouhaha, until you pointing am out for paged 1.

IMO The Op should have just posted in Yoruba .

Its when you start trying to pass an international english exam you realise how bad our english is.

RIP to english
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by fortune1968: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
one of the consequences of GEJ corrupt administration
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by nsaid(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
Someetime one ll b tempted 2 say educatn in 9ja is useless.may b he is d bread wineer in d houz. Rip guy
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by bummyla(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by Christmasdon(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Examination schedule should be looked into.
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by Firefire(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
RIP Pelewura Bolaji...

cry
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by emmythecleric: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
My wife was one of the students at the exam centre, being a first year Distance Learning Psychology student. She kept calling me to intimate me on happenings at the centre. At first, they waited endlessly for the exam. Then at about 3pm or so, she called to tell me that a boy had slumped and died. After a while, she called again and said that the boy had suddenly woken up. I asked her to leave the centre after she told me they were driven out of the hall following the collapse of one of their fellow students. However, when we met at home, she told me someone had just sent a message that the boy in question didn't make it after all. Its such a sad story. What will they tell his parents?
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by emmythecleric: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
emmythecleric:
My wife was one of the students at the exam centre, being a first year Distance Learning Psychology student. She kept calling me to intimate me on happenings at the centre. At first, they waited endlessly for the exam. Then at about 3pm or so, she called to tell me that a boy had slumped and died. After a while, she called again and said that the boy had suddenly woken up. I asked her to leave the centre after she told me they were driven out of the hall following the collapse of one of their fellow students. However, when we met at home, she told me someone had just sent a message that the boy in question didn't make it after all. Its such a sad story. What will they tell his parents?
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by wx9Z: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
RIP bros. My spirit dey tell me say na because d exam too hard.
www.yeyepikin.com
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by olayinkaj2(m): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
They are to collect money and not provide conducive environment for learning. UI have just killed somebody, too bad.
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by Swatichandra(f): 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=chocolateme post=36982385]It'd high time this country takes education to the next level, E-exams..
Students can comfortably take exams at the comfort of their environment even without been able to cheat. Scores has died travelling to one state or the other in the name of writing one examination or the other.
I don't know how they throw money around on irrelevances yet claim they are after the welfare of the masses. They should throw more light into expanding or building more general studies halls in universities.
Rest in peace dear.. its a pity on the parents.. may they be comforted [/quotei concurr]
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by delishpot: 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
See what Naija is becoming.
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by streetzdreamz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
gmyguy:
I AM even been maybed thinker those since page 2 nobody noticing the GES 101 brouhaha, until you pointing am out for paged 1.

IMO The Op should have just posted in Yoruba .

Its when you start trying to pass an international english exam you realise how bad our english is.

RIP to english
like seriously bro,its really bad when its a written article and its still lined with errors,atleast this stuffs are subject to final verification before dey r posted,unlike verbal talks where there is lil or no time for pre-speech corrections....
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
streetzdreamz:
like seriously bro,its really bad when its a written article and its still lined with errors,atleast this stuffs are subject to final verification before dey r posted,unlike verbal talks where there is lil or no time for pre-speech corrections....
when i make mistakes on nairaland...i usually modify my errors after i have posted
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by streetzdreamz(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
gmyguy:

when i make mistakes on nairaland...i usually modify my errors after i have posted
that's the idea,no one is perfect,but some are just so annoying you can't justify dem in any way,just like the subject of dscussion here.
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by ojnnaco(m): 7:03am On Aug 16, 2015
RIP to him ..... he must have died of soffacation and Stress
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by Calbarian(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2015
crisycent:
GY abi wetytin dem dey call una. Was the report in pidgin English?

I just kept looking for 1 (one) complete sentence that was devoid of grammatical errors.

I dey suspect this Op sef. E b like say GY join write the exam because all ds boko haram grammar fit make me slump, die and then collapse. grin
Re: UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre by Superman11(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
The lecturer should come and explain the kind of exam he stated that is killing student cool cool cool

Exam too hard
people they fear to death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels / Can Anyone Explain Why Gas Cylinder Comes With A Net / How To Do A Change Of Course, While In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.