Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,127 members, 7,856,507 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) (849 Views)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) / End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by wordoflife2us: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
[b]According to the Holy Bible, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? This question is so deep, you must know God to understand the meaning, today millions are so interested on the trends of the day, living large, doing international business and so busy to study the word of God, they are so busy and so blind as the master of evil has designed it to lead men to destruction, you can not serve two masters at a time, remember the bible told us this, if you must worship money brethren, i really do not think that you can have the time to know or find God in your life, The devil has blinded the eyes of men to believe the truth which we can find easily and free of charge from the Holy Bible....

I have not narrated my terrible experience in Italy which made me to give my life completely to OUR LORD CHRIST Jesus, although we are not perfect no matter your repentance, i am still working my ways to be good and blameless to wait for the LORD'S Coming, I take it personal to speak to all of us to believe the word of God, it's perfect and true, no way for any sinner who refused to accept OUR LORD Jesus CHRIST as the Saviour, Churches today are failing us and you should know that, do not be deceived forever, the Churches of today do not preach the real word of salvation we need to hear at this delicate stage the world is moving today, instead the heed for lies and deceit, most people are deceived by some Churches that preaches what their congregation wants to hear and they use it to estort money from people, but are we so daft to study the word of God by ourselves to find out the truth from our creator? Each an every one of us has a spiritual gift without knowing it, just devote your time and come to God earnestly, He will open your spiritual blindness for you to see and understand the scriptures.

All this efforts to be rich on earth, acquire all the properties in the world, after a short period of our life time, we still abandon all and wait for the Great day of Our Lord, do you remember that if you did not prepare yourself by knowing God and accepting Our Lord Jesus Christ, then you will lose your soul and face the wrath of the almighty God forever and ever..... Here comes the question again, what SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL?? Some people called it a fiction, that it is not real, ok! what if you feel reluctant and at last it becomes true, will you give excuses that you did not know or heard about it, God himself knows how many times you've heard it from different sources,God knows everything going on in everyone's life and the world in general, those with the Spirit of God has been observing strange events in every aspect of life, this proves that God is Great and Mighty, but those without the Spirit can never understand any of this events instead, the spirit of error will work in them by instigating them to take it as jokes as in the time of NOAH, SODOM AND GOMORRAH, So many to mention.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by podosci(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
The world would end soon since the time of Jesus, down to the time of muhammed.....and yet the world is still here.... People should concentrate more on living healthy and prosperous live a rather than the world would end nonsense
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by wordoflife2us: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
podosci:
The world would end soon since the time of Jesus, down to the time of muhammed.....and yet the world is still here.... People should concentrate more on living healthy and prosperous live a rather than the world would end nonsense
[b]Please allow people to know the truth and save their souls... I do not need your comments here, save it to your mind, it's for the people of God and for them only, you do not care about it, please please, leave this page! you are bold to say nonsense to an issue that concerns God, by their fruits, we shall........How can you advice people to ignore that fact that things are going bad to worst worldwide, and you encourage them to ignore the strange occurrances and concentrate more on living healthy and prosperous life rather than God, well, am sure nairalanders will get it into this issue to ask you what you mean and WHO YOU ARE to say this, are you against God? make it clear, please brethren, be wise when you hear this kind of words from individuals, measure it out with the words from the scripture to know who is really speaking or the direction in which the speech is coming from
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by podosci(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Which part of the world is going from bad to worst? Slavery that used to be prevalent during the time of Jesus and which the Bible even condones as been outlawed, Women who ere subjected to mere housewives and baby making factories have taking back their dignity and are now playing more important roles in the world.....please The world is not ending anytime soon and at least not in our generation, so I suggest you find something worthwhile to spend your life on
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by wordoflife2us: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
podosci:
Which part of the world is going from bad to worst? Slavery that used to be prevalent during the time of Jesus and which the Bible even condones as been outlawed, Women who ere subjected to mere housewives and baby making factories have taking back their dignity and are now playing more important roles in the world.....please The world is not ending anytime soon and at least not in our generation, so I suggest you find something worthwhile to spend your life on
Are you saying apperently that people should be mindful of their business and do not pay attention to the word of God, and as the bible predicts that it will come unexspectedly, then men will cry for themselves, you, i mean you, do you know the date and time?? what are you suggesting, have you heard about homosexuality in parts of the world, wars, some strange health care movements around the world?? what are the significants? please answer this questions...
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by podosci(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Homosexuality is not new, it has always been around, wars have always been fought ( even God commanded the Israelites to wage war on other tribes), diseases have always been springing up ( during the time of Jesus simple illness like cholera killed millions) but in 2015 cholera can be cured, malaria used to be a killer disease but now we have medicines, diseases would always spring up but we are up to the challenge of finding cures.........You can go to rest now, the world is not ending anytime soon
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
wordoflife2us:
[b]According to the Holy Bible, what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? This question is so deep, you must know God to understand the meaning, today millions are so interested on the trends of the day, living large, doing international business and so busy to study the word of God, they are so busy and so blind as the master of evil has designed it to lead men to destrutcion, you can not serve two masters at a time, remember the bilble told us this, if you must worship money brethren, i really do not think that you can have the time to know or find God in your life, The devil has blinded the eyes of men to beleive the truth which we can find easily and free of charge from the Holy Bible....

I have not narrated my terrible experience in Italy which made me to give my life completely to OUR LORD CHRIST Jesus, although we are not perfect no matter your repentance, i am still working my ways to be good and blameless to wait for the LORD'S Coming, I take it personal to speak to all of us to beleive the word of God, it's perfect and true, no way for any sinner who refused to accept OUR LORD Jesus CHRIST as the Saviour, Churches today are failing us and you should know that, do not be deceived forever, the Churches of today do not preach the real word of salvation we need to hear at this delicate stage the world is moving today, instead the heed for lies and deceit, most people are deceived by some Churches that preaches what their congregation wants to hear and they use it to estort money from people, but are we so daft to study the word of God by ourselves to find out the truth from our creator? Each an every one of us has a spiritual gift without knowing it, just devote your time and come to God eanestly, He will open your spiritual blindness for you to see and understand the scriptures.

All this efforts to be rich on earth, acquire all the properties in the world, after a short peroid of our life time, we still abandon all and wait for the Great day of Our Lord, do you remember that if you did not prepare yourself by knowing God and accepting Our Lord Jesus Christ, then you will lose your soul and face the wrath of the almighty God forever and ever..... Here comes the question again, what SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL?? Some people called it a fiction, that it is not real, ok! what if you feel reloctant and at last it becomes true, will you give excuses that you did not know or heard about it, God himself knows how many times you've heard it from different sources,God knows everything going on in everyone's life and the world in general, those with the Spirit of God has been observing strange events in every aspect of life, this proves that God is Great and Mighty, but those without the Spirit can never understand any of this events instead, the spirit of error will work in them by instigating them to take it as jokes as in the time of NOAH, SODOM AND GOMORRAH, So many to mention.
[/b]

How did u know you have a soul?
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by wordoflife2us: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
podosci:
Homosexuality is not new, it has always been around, wars have always been fought ( even God commanded the Israelites to wage war on other tribes), diseases have always been springing up ( during the time of Jesus simple illness like cholera killed millions) but in 2015 cholera can be cured, malaria used to be a killer disease but now we have medicines, diseases would always spring up but we are up to the challenge of finding cures.........You can go to rest now, the world is not ending anytime soon
[b]I want to know, who really are you? are you telling me that homosexual is not new and then it's right to practice? be rigid to your claims, since creation, has it ever been legalized any where? please help me with quotes, has any ancient Churches wedded any gay couples? If yes, please give a reference or link.... What are you really preaching or promoting, evil or Good? So humans should ignore the word of God and continue heeding for destruction which you are calling healthy living and prosperity? God is so great and will protect His people forever and ever, soon the wicked one will b fully unmasked so that the world can see clearer, This is exactly how Adam and Eve were deceived in the garden of Eden, when God gave instructions and they ignored it and heed for error which told Eve to eat THE FORBIDDEN fruit and they will not die but will rather be wise to know good and evil, what happened after the ignored God's instructions? When it was time for punishment of their rebellion, where was the one who told them to eat the fruit that God commanded them not to eat, people should be wise and take the word of God very serious because the penalty is eternal, Repent now and ask God for forgiveness of your sins, the old things shall be forgotten and you will have a new beginning. Do not be deceived in any way, GOD IS LOVE, JESUS CHRIST IS LORD FOR EVER. Save your SOUL, ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE TODAY PLEASE. [/b]
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by kurupt1: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
podosci:
. My friend, that your an atheist or anti christ shouldn't mean you should counter the views of someone trying to preach the word of God to people.Can't you see that evil is getting worse by the day?Be careful!there are somethings you shouldn't say b4 you incur God`s wrath.
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by wordoflife2us: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
kurupt1:
. My friend, that your an atheist or anti christ shouldn't mean you should counter the views of someone trying to preach the word of God to people.Can't you see that evil is getting worse by the day?Be careful!there are somethings you shouldn't say b4 you incur God`s wrath.
May Jehovah God Alimighty bless you and bring more light to you, please i need more children of God to speak out here and encourage others who are weak to wake up, the time is now, i know the visions that always come to me, i will keep saying this that the time is now, agents of darkness are everywhere attacking God's work with counterfeit signs and wonders all in the name of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, are you not surprise to see a human if he is, to attack the word of God firmly without the fear of the Alimighty, what else do you need to confrim the prophecy been fulfilled, BY THEIR FRUIT WE SHALL KNOW THEM..... God's fruits beareth no lies or evil, when ever we see any deceiving spirit we should know who are they and who they are working for, GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOREVER AND EVER....AMEN! Those that Loves Jehovah God and His son Our Lord JESUS CHRIST should go on saying Ament to this...GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOREVER AND EVER....AMEN!
Re: End Time Is Not A Fiction But A Reality...be Wise And Save Your Soul! (lk 9:25!) by wordoflife2us: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2015
podosci:
[b]I have seen you clearer, deceiver... what is healthy lving and prosperous life? Is the time promised to Adam and Eve to receive if they eat the fruit that God Almighty commanded them not to eat?? Is it? People are wise now, the Spirit of God is leading many to say the truth about God's kingdom and preach His Gospel, let him that have ears hear it otherwise had i know will be the case when there will be no mercy and excuses, We have all heard the Gospel, no one will deny, keep busy chasing shadows of world things, acquiring most expensive ane beautiful cars, homes, becoming famous and all that, at last what you have taking as a cock and bull story becomes reality, then you end up in hell with the master deceiver forever..... BE WISE! Please brethren, come to God now there's time for you, His Spirit will come to you immediately you beg for forgiveness of your sins and will lead you into all truth that you need, you will see great things that you can never see now that you have not accepted His Son Jesus Christ.[/b][b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker / Pdp In Deep Shit - A New Group, 'pdp Our Party', Has Surfaced / Police Shoot One, Arrest 47 As MASSOB Marks 16yrs Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.