Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker (841 Views)

'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers / Rivers Rerun : They Have Federal Might, But We Have The People - Wike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker by Sanchez01: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
A former Speaker of Ekiti State House of Assembly, Femi Bamisile, has said the All Progressives Congress won’t rely on federal might to defeat Governor Ayodele Fayose in the 2018 governorship election.

Bamisile, who has declared interest in the governorship seat, said the party would embark on serious and widespread mobilisation to woo the electorate.

He spoke on Friday during a courtesy call on the State Working Committee by his campaign team.
Bamisile said, “We are not going to rely on President Buhari or federal might to win the forth coming governorship election. We have the capacity to defeat Fayose on our own.

“In the June 21, 2014 governorship election, we lost to PDP by over 80,000 margin. But in the presidential election, it reduced to about 50,000 despite the fact that Fayose did not allow some of our members to campaign.

“With this, it was evident that the APC in Ekiti is very strong. I want to assure our leaders that we will win the next election convincingly. But we have to work seriously for it so that we won’t disappoint President Buhari,” he said.

Bamisile stated that he had started monthly distribution of free petrol to commercial motorcyclists operating in the state, adding that other critical voting population would enjoy similar gesture soon.

The State APC Chairman, Chief Jide Awe, represented by his deputy, Mrs. Kemi Olajide, and a leader of the party, Chief George Ojo, praised Bamisile for coming out at a critical time to give the party a strong voice.

Awe urged him to shun violence or campaign of calumny in his aspiration, this, he said, is highly expedient to his political success and sustainable peace in the State.

He assured him that all the aspirants would be given a level-playing ground and won’t impose anybody. 

www.punchng.com/news/we-dont-need-federal-might-to-sack-fayose-ex-speaker/

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker by Mogidi: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
People who borrow billions to plant flowers won’t rule Ekiti again- Fayose

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/people-who-borrow-billions-to-plant-flowers-wont-rule-ekiti-again-fayose/

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker by Sanchez01: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fayose has set his eyes on 2018 long before now. Hence, his 'pomo' stunts... grin
Re: We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker by kamair237(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
lol...
Re: We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker by bismick(f): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
I pity this clown!it is always 16-0...Ekiti ppl like him
Re: We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker by Sanchez01: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
bismick:
I pity this clown!it is always 16-0...Ekiti ppl like him
It's not about likeness alone, trust me. It's about building on the momentum of good works that has benefitted the people of Ekiti state (if there are any). Fayose has gloried in visiting canteens, buying hides in the market when he's supposed to get busy. Reminds me of GEJ whom many 'loved'. Instead of campaigning, he resorted to exercising with his wife, aides and all. Today, those who love him could not make him stay.

Fayose should brace himself. Stomach infrastructure didn't save Jonathan, it may not save him as well.
Re: We Don’t Need Federal Might To Sack Fayose – Ex-speaker by bismick(f): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sanchez01:

It's not about likeness alone, trust me. It's about building on the momentum of good works that has benefitted the people of Ekiti state (if there are any). Fayose has gloried in visiting canteens, buying hides in the market when he's supposed to get busy. Reminds me of GEJ whom many 'loved'. Instead of campaigning, he resorted to exercising with his wife, aides and all. Today, those who love him could not make him stay.

Fayose should brace himself. Stomach infrastructure didn't save Jonathan, it may not save him as well.
come and sample ekiti ppl opinon!the man is working pls

(1) (Reply)

Moses Siasia Leaves PDP, Says ‘young People Have No Future In The Party’ / Nigerian Air Force Intercepts, Destroys Boko Haram Transport Trucks / IGP REDEPLOYS 19 Aigs AND 49 Cps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.