Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC (3319 Views)

FACT-CHECK: Buhari Deceives Nigerians, Report Shows Arms Panel Probed Dambazau / Sylva Mobilises Bayelsa APC Members To Clear Refuse / Confusion In Bayelsa APC As INEC Submission Deadline Closes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Presently watching the APC rally LIVE on AIT where the President promised to be there LIVE to welcome the new members from other parties, but as at this time the dullard is no where to be found.

Did the dullard deceive them?

Is the dullard not a man of his word?

Was he high on Burukutu or Kunu when he made that statement?

What message is he sending to the people of Bayelsa who refused to vote for him?

APC is parading Sylva as a leader, Sylva is the worst Governor to have ever ruled Bayelsa. A thief that is well known.

This is the begining of failure for the APC in Bayelsa. They should stick to their Yoruba and Hausa states and leave the South-South for us.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-to-welcome-pdp-defectors-in-bayelsa/217466/

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by Bacteriocin(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Watching
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by INTROVERT(f): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
maybe he thought it better not to raise any dust by going to bayelsa....

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by Eleniyan15: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by merry02(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol......watching the show of shame!

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by davidayn(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hehe !

Sai baba
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by davidayn(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

I lik dis land , hw much is it gonna cost me ?
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
merry02:
Lol......watching the show of shame!

They have no shame!

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
davidayn:
Hehe !

Sai baba

So it was a deceit
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
INTROVERT:

This is beyond space booking INTROVERT. The dullard just played a fast one on those betrayers that leaft the PDP

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by davidayn(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
EgusiSoup:

So it was a deceit
U jst got skiibiid
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Timipre Silva of all people. I give up!

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
davidayn:

U jst got skiibiid

=D =))

this deceit is beyond cluelessness this is dullardhinosis. Acute one. Bayelsa people have dissapoint us.
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by dunkem21(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
It was Adesina that said the president will receive the defectors not Buhari ..
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Oyind17:
Timipre Silva of all people. I give up!

Yes o

Timipre Sylva a man who suppose to be rotting away in jail for stealing.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
dunkem21:
grin

I belong to the North, and I belong to Nobody.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by muri4mig(m): 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Presently watching the APC rally LIVE on AIT where the President promised to be there LIVE to welcome the new members from other parties, but as at this time the dullard is no where to be found.

Did the dullard deceive them?

Is the dullard not a man of his word?

Was he high on Burukutu or Kunu when he made that statement?

What message is he sending to the people of Bayelsa who refused to vote for him?

APC is parading Sylva as a leader, Sylva is the worst Governor to have ever ruled Bayelsa. A thief that is well known.

This is the begining of failure for the APC in Bayelsa. They should stick to their Yoruba and Hausa states and leave the South-South for us.
Hmmmm. I will have call u a fool but I think u are worst than dat.

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
dunkem21:

"Lying Liars" in barcanista ® voice grin

Ok. The President said. Is Adesina not the mouth piece of Buhari? So Buhari talk one thing, Adesina talk another thing. Is this a government of confusion by burukutu?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by temitemi1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
U can't Expect buhari to fulfill this promise, when he hasn't even fulfill those promises he made during his campaigned cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=muri4mig post=36986569][/quote]

Are you ok?
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by hinwazaka: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
dunkem21:

"Lying Liars" in barcanista ® voice grin
Is Adesina the spokesman for the president or the APC
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
temitemi1:
U can Expect buhari to fulfill this promise, when he hasn't even fulfill those promises he made during his campaigned cool cool cool

One dollar equals One Naira?
Or to stabilize oil price?
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by dunkem21(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
Is Adesina the spokesman for the president or the APC

Haba, you are confusing me the more ..
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
dunkem21:

Haba, you are confusing me the more ..

I tire for the guy oh.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by hinwazaka: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
I feel pity for those who sponsored the rally. The so called mass rally attendees will eat their food, drink their beer and still go and vote PDP on election day

One tip for the APC
People vote for PDP and not the aspirants. They believe in the party. The APC need to start selling the party and should stop selling defective products as the real deal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by obazo1: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
a man dies the day he sees injustice and keep silent.... pmb must probe sylva

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by temitemi1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
My nieces n nephews in primary n secondary school are still expecting their free meal grin
EgusiSoup:

One dollar equals One Naira?
Or to stabilize oil price?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by qualified(f): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
It will be foolishness to believe anything they say APC PMB ADESINA
really don't understand how they work!
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
obazo1:
a man dies the day he sees injustice and keep silent.... pmb must probe sylva

Sylva is a thief and a wicked one for that matter. Bayelsa State is still backward because of his wickedness, yet the APC deems it fit to present such a man to Bayelsans. All APC supporters led by their leaders are suffering from dullardhinhosis.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by EgusiSoup: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
qualified:
It will be foolishness to believe anything they say APC PMB ADESINA
really don't understand how they work!

They all drink kunu and they suffer from its drunkeness!
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by ddippset(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
hinwazaka:
I feel pity for those who sponsored the rally. The so called mass rally attendees will eat their food, drink their beer and still go and vote PDP on election day

One tip for the APC
People vote for PDP and not the aspirants. They believe in the party. The APC need to start selling the party and should stop selling defective products as the real deal
o really? No wonder the past 16 years were the worst in Democratic dispensations in the history of mankind.
Re: Bayelsa 2015: Buhari Deceives Bayelsa APC by DeltahArmy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
This shows that the president is not a man of his words. How can you say one thing and do another? The APC needs to put it's house together and stop deceiving the public with their stupi.d propaganda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta / Breakingnews: Who Owns The Niger Delta? Fulanis Own Niger Delta -bala Usman / Senator Abaribe And Pdp Senators From South East Should Bury Their Heads In Sham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.