Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! (1591 Views)

Get this Season's Greetings video customised for ur biz for just N2k! / Learn The Secret Of Importation Biz For FREE / This Is Real Biz...no Jokes,£~samsong Itunes And Bitcoin World!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! by AbikAy212: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
No More BS from those HYIPs.!. NOW WE GOT WHAT WORKS - 101% RISK FREE!!!

COMMONWEALTH TRUST FUNDS - REAL FX Traders - 99% Winning Company.!.

Did you know that forex has the biggest market worth ever, if a single 1sec trade is capable of giving 175%,returns am sure you can imagine how huge the industry would be. its about time we join the winning team and start earning from this huge market and best part is, IT TOTALLY RISK FREE!
THIS IS NOT HYIP OR ONE OF THOSE CRAPPY DEAL OUT THERE WITH VIRTUAL OFFICES.
Wanna introduce you to COMMONWEALTH TRUST FUNDS. We capitalise on stock exchange/crypto- trading forex and binary in real time. CWTF was founded by the same CEO of EPLUSCREDITS MICRO FINANCE INSTITUTION IN GHANA.
CWTF had been working within the locals for over a year and its about to come online before November and its incorporating stock exchange,cryptocurrencies,digital advertising and e-commerce.

CWTF is now accepting foreign investors prior to availability of the virtual office, here we are giving out a 160% ROI after a month, Earnings are sent to you after a month and you can chose to invest again or not.

I know almost everything about the management team as we have been friends for over 2years and also reside in same state and its why am so confident to share with you guys.
THE SAFETY OF YOUR FUNDS IS OUR PRIORITY HERE.101% RISK FREE!

Note that there is no link but theres a chat group with the CEO in it.. i will add those interested and you can have direct contact with him too, NO GIMMICKS!

Proof of my First Deposit:

Withdrawal Proof (160% ROI - 60% Profit)

This aint no joke, getting bigger and more viral each day. so you actually think a 160% after a month roi is too high to be sustainable when a 60sec trade is capable of making 175%, hahah. you must be a product of the 17th century.
There is actually more than enough funds in reserves to make any payouts at any time, this is not one of those who pay members with members funds.
I really mean what i was saying when i told you i know all about the management, I repeat ALL. not just a virtual friend cos i cant afford to put myself on the line.
CommonWealth will continue to stay for as long as stock exchange/trading/digital advertising/cryptocurrencies remains legal. We are already live in Ghana and coming online by first week of september. ‪#‎WATCHOUT‬ . Foreign investors who are bold enough to trust us have already started earning. Doubters can wait till september. with/without you, we still earn as we dont need your money to get paid. ‪#‎EndOfTheReferalChase‬

Just have a look at some snapshot of recent trade results:

WON ALL 6 TRADES IN LESS THAN 2HOURS 10-08-2015..
REAL PEOPLE,REAL TRADING
#COMMONWEALTH IS THE WAY FORWARD!
THE SAFETY OF YOUR FUNDS IS OUR PRIORITY
STOP THOSE BS HYIPS WHO ROB PETER TO PAY PAUL, AND JOIN THE NEXT BIG THING. 100% risk free

serious people should PM me to be added to Facebook Group.
PM WhatsApp: +23547470715
PM Facebook: Gilbert Mozu

Re: The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! by AbikAy212: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. #CommonWealth is something i highly recommend.
PM me for more details, NO BS ,NO HYIPS
serious people only

WhatsApp: +233547470715
Facebook: Gilbert Mozu

Re: The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! by odehman: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
AbikAy212:
If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. #CommonWealth is something i highly recommend.
PM me for more details, NO BS ,NO HYIPS
serious people only

Facebook: Gilbert Mozu

heared about this program from a friend I just hope worth the wait.... I promote programms like this and garther investors and tell them program to invest in.... So are you assuring us this is for real
Re: The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! by AbikAy212: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2015
@odehman this a real program 0.1% risk 99.9% winning..we have already started earning.
NOTE: there is a big time offer for early birds before site launches on 1st August.

It's better u get into CWT for now before site launches on 1st October..

Big time offer for the Early Birds, you get 160% ROI per month and minimum to invest is $50. After launch new members won't get this offer but 2% upto 5% daily working days (Monday to Friday), rate depending on a pack you chose and minimum to invest will be $150..

*NOTE: This is not a HYIP so please no complains about minimum being too big. We deal in real FX stuffs..
If $150 will be high for you then the best time to join is now for a minimum of $50 and also enjoy the coolest returns per month...

Pm me if you are interested.
Facebook: GILBERT MOZU

You can opt to be added either or both in the Facebook & Whatsapp group.

Regards,
Gilly
Re: The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! by AbikAy212: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Opportunities no matter how small must be grabbed..
I can't lie to you for nothing. This is the chance to make a big change in your finances.
Re: The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! by AbikAy212: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
CWT is really changing people's lives even in the pre-launch mode...no much talks ad there is the saying; "seeing is believing"

Our official forum is always opened to receive you.. Pm me so I can add you to either or both whatsapp & Facebook group.

Whatsapp: +233547470715
Facebook: GILBERT Mozu
Re: The REAL Biz For Financial Freedom 100% Completely PASSIVE - No More BS Hyips! by AbikAy212: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Thank God for today. Thank Him also for CWT, the no. 1 proven investment.
CWT has already started changing people's lives..
*If you are finding difficulty in raising fund to start, I have a beautiful option for u to raise at least $410 with $5 to start this investment.

Pm me if u're ready.
Whatsapp: +233547470715

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. / Get Your Company Logo For N1000 / 6 Tips For Managers To Create Better Relationships With Their Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.