Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? (1049 Views)

None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
are you a care bear?
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by nedu2000(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
If everybody likes me?....straight to the bank(money)
Straight to abuja (ask buhari to relinquish his position for me)
I will call the best engineers to build power stations about a 100 free!!
And redesign all the roads in Nigeria
Then Rihanna....ask her to marry me grin
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by Haywhymido(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
How possible is dat? How can every normal being like a normal human being There must be sum who will dislike u, maybe they r nt jst showing it to u, n dose are d worst set of people. Such person shd fear for his/her live. Taye ba un ye e mo fura

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 4:22am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by cococandy(f): 4:23am On Aug 16, 2015
I'd wonder if there is something wrong with me angry
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 4:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 4:25am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 16, 2015
I think this question stems from the fact that everybody seems to hate you because of d unreasonable things you type...
Make I catch you for any thread dey accuse pple of opening meaningless threads undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 5:18am On Aug 16, 2015
njokusboy:
I think this question stems from the fact that everybody seems to hate me because of d unreasonable things I type...

** no personal attacks, thank you**.

please keep your insecurities to yourself.

the thread title says what do you do if everybody just likes you for no reason, not whose ass does njokusboy kiss aka who hates njokusboy.

always read the thread title and try to comprehend before posting.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 16, 2015
tpiander:

** no personal attacks, thank you**.

please keep your insecurities to yourself.

the thread title says what do you do if everybody just likes you for no reason, not whose ass does njokusboy kiss aka who hates njokusboy.

always read the thread title and try to comprehend before posting.

You have never made sense, you are not making sense, you will not make sense.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 5:31am On Aug 16, 2015
njokusboy:

I have never made sense, I am not making sense, I will not make sense.....
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by crackhaus: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
njokusboy:

You have never made sense, you are not making sense, you will not make sense.....
cheesycheesy

Past, present, and future. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

Past, present, and future. grin

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 12:53am On Aug 18, 2015
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

My Past, present, and future. grin
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 12:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by tpiander: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2015
. . . . . . . . .,
Re: What Would You Do If Everybody Just Likes You For No Reason? by SAMBARRY: 7:04am On Aug 18, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I will answer you if you tell me what colour of bra you're wearing today wink grin wink cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Couldn't Afford House Rent,buys An Old Schools Bus Converts Into Home / Has Anyone Been In This Situation? / Kenyan Woman Boasts On Facebook About How She's Killing Her Baby With Shisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.