Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. (591 Views)

Can You Write My Project For Me? Yes We Can! / Who Can Write My Project/thesis For Me?-we Can! / I Need Assistance With My Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. by kayzat: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gurus in the building, please I need someone very experienced to help me assess the following project topics and help make corrections where necessary.

Ordinarily it is what my supervisor should do but knowing the kind of a person he is , he will rather send me out of his office instead of making the necessary corrections for me.

1. The effect of mobile money services on Nigeria's economy growth.

2. The impact of mobile money services on the performance of banking institutions in Nigeria.

3. The impact of mobile money services on the performance of small and medium enterprises in Nigeria.

4. The effects of mobile money on the profitability of Small and medium enterprises.

5. The challenges facing implementation of mobile banking in an organization.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. by Bacteriocin(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Brb
Re: Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kilode!...dis is none of our business..

Did u access ours wen we were writing
Re: Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. by deadZONE: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
OLODO... you think your parents wasted money on your fees
so u can come to nairaland and beg people to help u do ur
project. your the kind of students that pay people to do ur
assignments and write test for u. please we dont need these
level of cluelessness in this country again. you have libraries and MB go and research
and get materials.
Re: Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. by clintino700(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
D 3rd topic seems more like a real project.....
To me
Re: Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. by kayzat: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
deadZONE:
level of cluelessness in this country again. you have libraries and MB go and research
and get materials.

The thread is not meant for people like you so please spare me all that .
Re: Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. by kayzat: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
clintino700:
D 3rd topic seems more like a real project.....
To me

Thanks Bro! God bless you sir.
Re: Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. by Alphaoscar: 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
deadZONE:
and get materials.

Why this unnecessary evil on the poor guy? Is there anything wrong in seeking help again? Or is he the source of your problems? Why can't some people just respect themselves?

He did the right thing by seeking assistance where he think he can get a better result and here you are advertising your foolishness as if its your parent that is sponsoring the poor guy's education.

2 Likes

Re: Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. by fearlesschicken: 1:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Why this unnecessary evil on the poor guy? Is there anything wrong in seeking help again? Or is he the source of your problems? Why can't some people just respect themselves?

He did the right thing by seeking assistance where he think he can get a better result and here you are advertising your foolishness as if its your parent that is sponsoring the poor guy's education.

Guy one bottle for you!

1 Like

Re: Gurus In The House, Help Me Assess My Project Topics. by kayzat: 7:28am On Aug 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Home Tutors Available In Ejigbo, Ikotun, Idimu, Jakande / Study In Usa, Uk And Canada / Gce In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.