Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead (4978 Views)

BREAKING: Oba Of Lagos Palace On Fire [VIDEO] / Breaking: Oba Of Benin, Omo N’oba N’edo Uku Akpolokpolo, Is Dead / Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by aproko247: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Aproko247 has reliably learnt that the Oba of Egbeda in Alimosho local council area of Lagos State, Oba Samson Alade Balogun, has passed on.

The monarch reportedly breathed his last on Friday, August 14, 2015, we were informed by a source in the palace.

He was said to have “joined his ancestors” on his way to London, England, where he was due for a medical check-up.

The monarch has been critically ill for some time now and has allegedly not been able to perform some of his duties.

Most shops in Egbeda are presently under locks and keys. Many people living on Karimu Laka Street, where the palace is located, and other streets near the palace, have remained indoor.

http://www.aproko247.com/2015/08/15/breaking-oba-of-egbeda-is-dead/
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Stephansmily(f): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by ambassadorgozie(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Na dia season or wot...

Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by natas22: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by natas22: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Na dia season or wot...

Rip

Season two episode 4

Rip to the great man
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by CLeAtHead(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by ojun50(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
I hope is nt the season of obas
RIP
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by UnknownT: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
This one dem dey die for London. After they will be telling us procedures on how to announce the death of an oba forgetting that it worked then when most of the obas die in their palaces. RIP to him though and I hope his abobaku was captured before he will take off gringrin

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by nzeobi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rip
Ababoku better change location ASAP else

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by EastLebanon(m): 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rip,i sight the abobaku running away.
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Tolexander: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
The Obas are becoming august visitors to heaven, and London seems to be their route to heaven.

Hope the Chiefs won't come out to tell us he isn't dead!
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by klem93(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abobaku on the run.... thanks for breaking the news

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by gabazin080(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Next news will be abobaku on the run
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by kennydee05(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hope abobaku is not attached to this one?
RIP to the deceased.
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
I hope his Abobaku has done the needful Lol

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by magabounce(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Season of d Obas dieing
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by eagleeye2: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
RIP. Sunreeeeeeee Oba.
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Those who wanted some people to die inside Lagoon are now jumping inside Lagoon.

Well RIP,,,,

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Rilwayne001: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
sad That's a lie.
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by walemoney007(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
alfred5:
Those who wanted some people to die inside Lagoon are now jumping inside Lagoon.

Well RIP,,,,
so he was d one dat wanted to drown ibos in d lagoon?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
mehn this one that our obas are kicking the bucket anyhow is something I don't understand.

I blame the ibos for this.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
sad That's a lie.
Are you sure? People are dieing anyhow these days. Everybody are just dieing....
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by DonBobes(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
UnknownT:
This one dem dey die for London. After they will be telling us procedures on how to announce the death of an oba forgetting that it worked then when most of the obas die in their palaces. RIP to him though and I hope his abobaku was captured before he will take off gringrin

i tak God beg, no kill me wit laff here abeg. I laff so tey tears comot 4 my eyes.
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by softvio(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
RIP to the Oba.. As i dey talk to una the Abobaku dey here with me.. We dey for vietnam
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by ednut1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
very wicked man. pple around are rejoicing. he has dealt with many pple by taking thier lands ,even those wit C of O are not able to sell thier lands , grabbed land from churches( a church once did all night prayer cursing him). even as he get stroke he was still evil. rip anyway grin
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Austin4lif: 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by tare22(m): 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
No wonder his street Karimu laka in Egbeda was closed.. Cars were not allowed to pass front of the palace.. Passed there like few hrs ago..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by bright007(f): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
its true
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Beremx(f): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
ednut1:
very wicked man. pple around are rejoicing. he has dealt with many pple by taking thier lands ,even those wit C of O are not able to sell thier lands , grabbed land from churches( a church once did all night prayer cursing him). even as he get stroke he was still evil. rip anyway grin
that's sad!
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Another Dead s waste leader, Another Abobaku

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by slimmyjimmy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nature man
Re: BREAKING: Oba Of Egbeda Is Dead by Generalkorex(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Is he ooni of ife abobaku?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Arrives Bola Tinubu's House In Different Bullion Vans / This Is What Buhari's Victory Means / FG, NNPC, Industry Players Intensify Efforts To Increase Domestic Gas Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.