Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. (885 Views)

The 10 Most Popular New Businesses For Entrepreneurs To Start / Experienced Entrepreneurs In The House / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. by Bumcious: 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
I am an experienced graduate that jst relocated to Ibadan being my origin bt yet to find a job meanwhile I need ideas on businesses I can venture into n by dat legal ones for the main time or for ever. I am waiting........
Re: Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. by sseunth(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Well, it depends on ur capital
Re: Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lolz. Graduate can't sit down to come up with a business idea. Go and start mini importation. That's the best you can get from NL.
Re: Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. by Bumcious: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
sseunth:
Well, it depends on ur capital
The finance is not the problem,I jst need qualitative and quantitative analysis and advice.
Re: Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. by sseunth(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bumcious:

The finance is not the problem,I jst need qualitative and quantitative analysis and advice.
farming and exportation....!ut if u have like 30m to invest in my business u wlc
Re: Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. by Bumcious: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tydies:
Lolz. Graduate can't sit down to come up with a business idea. Go and start mini importation. That's the best you can get from NL.
It is nt dat I can't come up with ideas bt try to understand msg next time jst relocated n new in Ibadan.
Re: Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Since you are new, take your time and stop been in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. by Achero(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bumcious:
I am an experienced graduate that jst relocated to Ibadan being my origin bt yet to find a job meanwhile I need ideas on businesses I can venture into n by dat legal ones for the main time or for ever. I am waiting........
.call Advisor Innocent
Business Relationship Consultant
For: Institute of Business Advisers Nigeria
Re: Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. by Bumcious: 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tydies:
Since you are new, take your time and stop been in a hurry.
Bt don't u think dat is a bad idea, anyway am not in a hurry just seeking assistance from helpful people.
Re: Pls I Need Matured And Experienced Entrepreneurs To Advice Me. by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2015
Bumcious:
Bt don't u think dat is a bad idea, anyway am not in a hurry just seeking assistance from helpful people.

Here is what you need to do.

You have stated that you have business ideas.

List them out and perform a detailed analysis on each option. That's not something anyone can do for you. At best, individuals here will advice you to take attempt a particular business option because they have tried it. This is no guarantee of success.

Also, you stated that you have ideas without talking about them. You will only get broad, generic, and vague advice.

Regards,
X.

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer And Reason(s) Between Olx, Effritin And Jiji / Airtel Introduces Midnight Unlimited Internet Browsing - See Codes / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Starting A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.