Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) (37595 Views)

Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Dies In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
He is now at the place of truth.

Alone in the grave. He went to the grave with nothing except his deeds.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by jwils(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
tchidi:
cry

This is one of the reasons I admire the Muslims. You die, they Bury you! No plenty fanfare and mortuary fees!!

Allah ya jikan shi. embarassed
join them if you are not one instead of writting trash here
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
BY1434:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun

May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant paradise amin

I hope we will all learn. To take things easy in this world,be more conscious. Of hereafter iincrease in worship to the only creator,be good to fellow human being and repent

To those whoare yet to embrace the right religion,pls embrace it now cos tomorrow may be too late
This prayer is prayed for every muslim who dies.That means all muslims should be in heaven?
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by jwils(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
steffans:
chai dis life sha..

Duniya rumpan kara cry
shi kam ta riga ta rushe masa
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
After all the big personality in him na for carton them carry him remain come put. Muslims r really embarrassing their brothers.
though everything is vanity, let d living felt the death r not thrown away. Because look like burying a dog.
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by Mznaett: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Take this man's death as an example
Remember
The life of man is based solely on drama. It's a stage where people acts and then leaves. So take it easy
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
RIP. Sir.
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by ddude: 8:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Inside the grave! Allah have mercy on me when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by Achiles: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Harriet4eva:
RIP.

Plots of land for sale at Ibeju, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos, close to Lagos Business School. N400,000 per plot. Contact; 08087596124.

There's no better way to invest in the future than investing in a Land.

Are you human at all?
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
jwils:
join them if you are not one instead of writting trash here

Are you so embittered? Go lick sour grapes or something... undecided
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by GreenUzzy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
natas22:
Rip cry this is the best way to bury the dead not selling your properties to bury someone. Simple and effective way to bury people, I respect Muslims for that instead wasting money putting in mortuary and later selling lands to get money to use to bury an already dead person while the living in the family are suffering.
stop pretending to be a christian.
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by saad4real(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
midolian:
And he'll be leaving all the wealth he has acquired behind. Life!

Little wonder the prophet(SAW) said.. “The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveler, who takes a rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.” (Tirmidhi)

May his soul rest in peace sad
Ameen Ya Rabbi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by GreenUzzy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
reverendfather:
RIP

how I wish my people will emulate this kind of solemn and calm burial. Rather than piling up bills upon bills all in the name of burying a grandmother you nothing about. SMBH
you mean the Yeebos?
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by jumzzy448: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Truly this world is vanity.
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by gbengus17: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
WHERE IS THE POLICE ORDERLY WHO NORMALY STAYS AT THEIR BACK-AND SECURITY DETAILS----- I EXPECT HIM TO STAY WITH HIM NOW.
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by akosh005: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Were re his security. RIP
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by Youngmolis: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
RIP
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Allahu Akbar!

No one knows who would wake up tomorrow.

Life!
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
May his soul rest in peace. But all of us Should know one day will be one day, 1) When they loot money, they keep it in Switzerland. 2) When sick, they go to Germany. 3) When investing, they go to America. 4) When buying Mansions, they visit London. 5) When shopping they go to Dubai. 6)When on holidays, they visit Paris or Bahamas. 7) When educating their children, they select Europe. cool When praying, they go to Saudi Arabia or Jerusalem. 9) BUT,when they DIE, they all want to be BURIED in NIGERIA. Please, help me ask them, NIGERIA NA CEMETERY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
I also buried my Dad 24 hours ago. May Allah grant him aljannah.

8 Likes

Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by EdCure: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jarus:
My sincere condolence, man. May God grant him eternal rest.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by mhbabanna: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kennitrust:
After all the big personality in him na for carton them carry him remain come put. Muslims r really embarrassing their brothers.
though everything is vanity, let d living felt the death r not thrown away. Because look like burying a dog.
Why contradicting yourself. The whole sentences are not in consonance and only shows how confused you are
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
RIP to him ... dealth knows no man and knows no level in life .....it kills deputy governor as well as poor pple
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by olojo1: 1:05am On Aug 16, 2015
Inalilahi wahina ilehi rajiuna.
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by olu4life(m): 3:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Jarus:
Awwww… My condolences bruh… sad
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by BabaAlaji(m): 6:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Jarus:

May Allah have mercy on him and grand him Jannah, with entire muslim ummah,
Take heart bro jarus.

1 Like

Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by lukman885(m): 7:10am On Aug 16, 2015
wx9Z:
Let's pray he makes it to Valhala
www.yeyepikin.com
.... he is not A German bro ..
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by Rajman1010(m): 7:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Inna lillah wa Inna ilehi ra'jiun
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by lukman885(m): 7:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Kennitrust:
ignorant bastard... what do you know about burial? go and ask any experience Christian that has suffered by selling his land,car even some borrowed money... just to bury a dead person..ask how they feel....b4 spitting trash here..... you're a mad man
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by carinmom(f): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2015
tchidi:
cry

This is one of the reasons I admire the Muslims. You die, they Bury you! No plenty fanfare and mortuary fees!!

Allah ya jikan shi. embarassed
Ameen
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by dax4real(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2015
RIP sir. May all your sons be forgiven
Re: Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) by ogedax: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2015
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / Keletapwa Farauta To Become North East's First Elected Female Deputy Governor / Weapons Army Recovered From Boko Haram Sect In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.