Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads (37610 Views)

Tinubu Praises Buhari For Not Interfering In APC Presidential Primary (Video) / Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by NewshelmNg: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
As shared by this Igbo lady in Facebook;

Abeg who said Buhari hates Ndigbo.

This is Owerri-Ebeiri Road in Orlu Imo State . Read me clearly, this is my home town. Buhari rehabilitated this road for my People and someone is telling me crap. If this is what u call Islamization then bring it on

http://newshelm.ng/photos-igbo-lady-praises-buharis-administration-for-rehabilitating-her-home-town-major-arias/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by quickberry(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sai Baba

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by GavelSlam: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nice one from the Federal Government.

Expect some people would find some criticism though.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by AKswift: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
I hope that road is still on-going....if it’s completed, that’s a very poor job!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by yemmight(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Fashola and Ibe Kachukwu are the best Ministers PMB has gotten.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by SalamRushdie: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
I can bet anything that Buhari had nothing to do with that road

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by vedaxcool(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Watch bitterpobs cry over the issue

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by GavelSlam: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:

FERMA signpost.

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by DrGoodman: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Just a road repair not completed and someone is rejoicing? Whats wrong with these people?

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by gurnam: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
The biggest threat to Ndigbo politically is this Islamization agenda brainwashing that PDP used in Igbo land for election purpose in 2015.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by DrGoodman: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
gurnam:
The biggest threat to Ndigbo politically is this Islamization agenda brainwashing that PDP used in Igbo land for election purpose in 2015.

What is the biggest threat to Benue state people? Genocide.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by anibirelawal(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
PMB is working,
God bless Nigeria and our PMB,
PMB till 2023!

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by gurnam: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
DrGoodman:

What is the biggest threat to Benue state people? Genocide.

When you see a Tiv or Idoma man, throw your question

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by CodeTemplar: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
OK.
Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by resurgent2019: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
gurnam:

If you want to be candid, you will admit that there is an egregious islamisation agenda going on in Nigeria. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

Not with the systematic cleansing of Christian communities nationwide. This has nothing to do with igbo people.

I see it plain and clear and I don’t have a drop of igbo blood in my system.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by Almaiga: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
grin Biafrans right now.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by kikake: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gov. Okorocha wants to trade Imo state university teaching hospital, Orlu with Owerri politicians, so that Owerri shall look away when Okorocha tells Imo state that the 10% public shares in Okorocha's Eastern Palm University in his hometown, Ogboko, has been sold to a private company - of course, to Rochas Foundation.

That's how the roads to and around IMSUTH have remained dilapidated for seven years running, watched by Okorocha who set up a committee headed by Acho Ihim in Oct 2016 to find ways to relocate IMSUTH ftom Orlu to Owerri.

Okorocha is merely waiting for his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, to become governor, so that Okoorocha can from the background implement the Ihim committee recommendation.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by omenkaLives(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
"Even if Buhari tars all the roads in the East with Gold, some people would still display their stupidity and arrogance. Empty vessels."
-Egondu Okorie (2018)

No truer words have ever been said!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by omenkaLives(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
vedaxcool:
Watch bitterpobs cry over the issue
They already are. cheesy

These people have sworn over their dead bodies to EVER be happy. cheesy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
They already are. cheesy

These people have sworn over their dead bodies to EVER be happy. cheesy
[/s]
just like you vowed to go against your people just because Buhari is a fulani

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is a good development. This doesn't mean I won't criticize the FG whenever it messes MESSI up. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by omenkaLives(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lalasticlala, what's your take?

Can you do the honours? wink

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by omenkaLives(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Almaiga:
grin Biafrans right now.
Theyve succeeded in constituting themselves into the butt of all jokes in this part of the world. What a crying shame. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by anibirelawal(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Baba carry on.....

More and more of this kind of development to come in every part of the country soonest... God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Theyve succeeded in constituting themselves into the butt of all jokes in this part of the world. What a crying shame. cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash
the joke will permanently be on you bigot for sticking your smelly anus on igbo affairs leaving your people of Benue in the hands of fulani herdsmen grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by Sirjamo: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Seriously dude! Buhari has nothing to do with FERMA? Are you kidding me?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by PapalsBull(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

trash trash trash
the joke will permanently be on you bigot for sticking your smelly anus on igbo affairs leaving your people of Benue in the hands of fulani herdsmen grin
[/s]

Claptrap.

Truth burns!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by PapalsBull(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
useless Rochas asss licking people

i know it must be Imo before opening

Buhari is a criminal
Omenkalives ngeneukwenu cilicmarin knows this grin
[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by PapalsBull(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun oam4j obinoscopy dominique mynd44
so far nairaland is concerned no one is above the law
i reported this man few minutes ago but no sanction yet but people get banned for lesser offense
that's how he operates two accounts and you guys knew
Omenkalives and omenka while nairaland rules is against such

well my job is to report it's left for you guys to do the needful or allow anarchy to take over because of one person.

Thanks and God bless

cc
Seun
[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads by PapalsBull(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
[s]
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
[s][/s]
just like you vowed to go against your people just because Buhari is a fulani
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) / Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly / James Ibori Bags Harvard Certificate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.