Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend (773 Views)

Why On Earth Will I Want To See Your Dick?? / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by chelseaboi(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
I call her my friend..we re close..we re in different universities but in the same state..I have known her for abt 1 year and 6 months..I always help her with her financial difficulties..she visits me and I visits her..we had sex and romance attimes..not always...of recent I visited her in her lougue..normal chatting and romance started but after sometime she dropped a bombshell that"the main reason while I came to see her was to have sex wth her thus taking advantage of her sexy body cuz of my financial help..immediately I heard that I felt weak and my morphine jt went flat immediately

I slept for 2hrs in her room after wc I went home..she was busy dulling me wth questions if actually I was annoyed wth what she said..I said nth to her

Initially I was there to always help her cuz it is in me but along the line I felt smth 4 her and affection and love took over...i planned in my mind to make her my soul mate cuz of her nice character..
I m in a dilemmia nw..

Advice me on what to do
Re: Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Oga, I didn't see your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
She is insecured n u! U are a pussy free slapper grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by agarawu23(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
go for her since you guys are already fuvcking, ordinary friends dey fvck?

1 Like

Re: Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Make her ur soul mate then. That way she ll stop thinking that u re dia for d sex tin
Re: Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by donholy28(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Put her straight... but una don go far o..chai
Re: Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by chelseaboi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
islandprincess:
Make her ur soul mate then. That way she ll stop thinking that u re dia for d sex tin

Telling her my mind can result in her making me to believe that she loves me and thus she will then be my responsibility..muga things can arise..
Re: Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
chelseaboi:

Telling her my mind can result in her making me to believe that she loves me and thus she will then be my responsibility..muga things can arise..
u see the mistakes we male. Instead of giving hr money y not teach her how to make money genuinely. Stop all this sex tin. Before u can spend mony on her be sure she s ur wife
Re: Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by IamLEGEND1: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
this one na problem... ?
if you like am, tell her.
#Simple
Re: Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by chara019: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
What is the problem?

The only problem,you haven't made your feelings known to her yet.
Re: Pls..what Will I Do To This My Friend by ikeepitreal(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tell her you like her nw

(1) (Reply)

His Wife And His Neighbor! / Ladies & Gentle Men Advice Your Nigga Wisely..... / 19 Signs That Shows Your Man Truly Deserves You By SIMPLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.