Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest (3471 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers, The Real Issue Is Buhari – Says Asari Dokubo / Hhmm, This Thing Going On In Uganda? See what woman and woman are doing! Pics... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by talktomazech: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Background:

The traditional ruler, Oba Okunade Sijuwade - popularly known as the Ooni of Ile-Ife died on July 28, 2015.

In the tradition of ancient Ile Ife in Yoruba, Nigeria, when a king dies, a man is appointed to be buried alive with him. Since the death of Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, news went viral that 'The Abobaku', the man appointed to be buried with him disappeared!

Now, here's the main gist today:

It’s a beautiful week-end! I was relaxing and taking some drinks with my loved ones and suddenly started hearing noise across the street. One person raised his voice in the crowd and said “No, it’s just a rumor!”

As a gentleman, I went closer to one babe who was hiding and shivering at the corner and asked, ‘please do you know what the rumor and noise is all about?’ With just two words, she said “Abubakar captured!” Another person who overheard her talking to me quickly shouted “It’s Abobaku, not Abubakar!”

Well, upon thorough investigation, inquiry and news gathered from different sources, this is the truth of the matter:

Click to read very latest gist, watch video and know the main truth + photos
Take a look - https://www.mazech.com/Ooni_of_ife

Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by talktomazech: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin cheesy grin

***Me, I be Abubakar, I no be Abobaku, oga!***

Read the full gist to know what happened here, friends - https://www.mazech.com/Ooni_of_ife

Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by meimoks(f): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by stinggy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Fools all around. Does that look Ife to you?
Even the 'initiates' look more like 'alfas' than 'awos'

3 Likes

Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by talktomazech: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is serious! Despite all the run

Read about what happened here. This is the truth - https://www.mazech.com/Ooni_of_ife

Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by Jaraworldsms(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
what a barbaric tradition. God forbid
Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by Johnnoah1st: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
talktomazech:
It’s a beautiful week-end! I was relaxing and taking some drinks with my loved ones and suddenly started hearing some noises. One person raised his voice in the crowd and said “No, it’s just a rumor!”

As a gentleman, I went closer to one babe who was hiding and shivering at the corner and asked, ‘please do you know what the rumor and noise is all about?’ With just two words, she said “Abubakar captured!” Another person who overheard her talking to me quickly shouted “It’s Abobaku, not Abubakar!”

Well, upon thorough investigation, inquiry and news gathered from different sources, this is the truth of the matter:

RECIEVE COMMON SENSE!

5 Likes

Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by natas22: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by chris4gold(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
yeye dey smell
Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by Happiness87(f): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
talktomazech:
It’s a beautiful week-end! I was relaxing and taking some drinks with my loved ones and suddenly started hearing some noises. One person raised his voice in the crowd and said “No, it’s just a rumor!”

your blog will not grow by publishing fake stories

2 Likes

Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by talktomazech: 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
angry

Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wait.....

I thought the Constitution granted everyone right to life...... And nobody should deprive us of that right.....

And the Constitution was or perhaps is supreme....
Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wait.....

I thought the Constitution granted everyone right to life...... And nobody should deprive us of that right.....

And the Constitution was or perhaps is supreme....

And every law that contradict the Constitution was to be void
Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by talktomazech: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
"They'll use you as Abobaku today" lol grin

Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by ibadantiti(f): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy

Re: Abobaku Captured?? Hhmm, I Thought This Issue Is Over! Abobaku Again? See latest by talktomazech: 1:20am On Aug 16, 2015
Who's still online?
Meet 18 year old girl with the world's longest tongue! cheesy grin

Read more, see more, watch video + - https://www.mazech.com/world%27s_longest_tongue

(1) (Reply)

Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 / Hello Progressives.. / To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.