Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 (3471 Views)

Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding / Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / Bombshell! Pmb Received N850m Thru His Pa’s Access Bank Act 0045586381- Dasukiga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by OgunNewsFact: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2015
DasukiGate: N850m paid into Buhari PA’s Access Bank Account number 0045586381

A new twist to the ongoing investigation of the $2.1bn arms contract scandal may soon unfold as associates of the embattled former National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki have revealed President Mohammadu Buhari got a sum of N850 million through his Personal Assistant, Sabi’u Yusuf.

They asked; “How did his nephew who has never worked in his life accumulate over N850 million in his bank account (0045586381) in a new generation bank?”

Our investigation revealed that the account number 0045586381 is domiciled in Access Bank and is owned by Sabi’u Yusuf.

Dasuki’s associates had threatened to make public a proof that those denying to have benefitted from the money actually collected the amounts ticked against their names.

They said it was shocking that some politicians would deny ever having anything to do with the ex- NSA and his office when there is a record to show that they received the money.

Addressing some newsmen on Saturday, three of Dasuki’s friends and associates claimed that they were prepared to build up graphic cases against those denying receiving either material or cash gifts from the former NSA.

The associates, who pleaded for anonymity, said that apart from a comprehensive subpoena of indi­viduals and their proxies, who received financial and material gifts but have turned round to deny ever doing so, said they were considering releasing re­corded video of all transac­tions.

“Some people are shamelessly telling in­defensible lies. We have witnesses and recordings of these visits. A man re­ceived two retired army of­ficers in his private sitting room, called his nephew to collect the bag and would thereafter say he saw nothing, heard nothing. This is very laughable.

“Let them cover what they think they could, and we would certainly spill the beans for Nigerians to see their hypocrisy.

“All of us would meet in court. But before then if they keep denying, we would release some clips on both YouTube and other forms of social media for the world to see their unclothedness,” the one of the associates who led media interaction said.

Dasuki and some prominent Nigerians including Chairman of Daar Com­munications Plc, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi, former governor of Sokoto state, Alhaji Attahiru Ba­farawa are facing trial over their alleged involvement in the arms contracts funds bazaar.

Source: wazobiareporters.com

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2015
In other words, Bubu Na Chopper Of Yam..

5 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by benedictnsi(m): 8:21am On Dec 27, 2015
Lolzzzz....
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Spanner4(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2015
OMG! This Episode is gonna be funny and interesting, am Just watching with keen interest as how things unfolds

In other way round, Dasuki or Dansuki in his mind be like,if I am going down I will not go down alone

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2015
[size=14pt]fake news.

fake twisted news.
fake twisted news.

fake twisted news.

fake twisted news.
fake twisted news..
[/size]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by illmatic101(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Hmmmm, the first family also ate yams, and now they're pretending to watch over the goat, smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Na wah
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Tallesty1(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2015
I don't like buhari and I don't support apc
tuale4u:
[size=14pt]fake news.

fake twisted news.
fake twisted news.

fake twisted news.

fake twisted news.
fake twisted news..
[/size]
but I believe you.

9 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2015
Share the money cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Orjioorji(f): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2015
let me quickly take sit here before this guys will occupy every where. ehe so bubu is truelly a yam eater ?
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by amaechi1: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2015
Please, publish the date and transaction notification to prove your point. Otherwise keep quite.
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by fulanimafia: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2015
Fake News.

No Source.

The PDP touts are just learners. The original story as reported by Sun Newspaper was twisted in an attempt to blackmail the government into giving Jonathan and co an easy landing. Excerpts:

“Some people are shamelessly telling in­defensible lies. We have witnesses and recordings of these visits. A man re­ceived two retired army of­ficers in his private sitting room, called his nephew to collect the bag and would thereafter say he saw noth­ing, heard nothing. This is very laughable.

“How did his nephew who has never worked in his life accumulate over N850 million in his bank account (0045586381) in a new generation bank?

“Let them cover what they think they could, and we would certainly spill the beans for Nigerians to see their hypocrisy.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/arms-scandal-dasukis-associates-threaten-to-expose-beneficiaries/

So is Buhari who was the military's enemy number 1 under Jonathan, the man who collected N850 million cash from two army officers? And he has even denied the recorded incident? Lmao.

Please post the igberetv, savinggracereporters, or breakingtimes source already grin

Corruption is desperately fighting back. No matter how much you try, the anti-corruption war will continue to rage on, and Jonathan with his co-thieves must swallow the bitter pills of Justice.

12 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by appini: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2015
I can now see the reason why Buhari has a wide open teeth, he is used to eating raw yam with style.
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by ascaris(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2015
Why was the money paid into his PA's account? Was he using his PA's account for official transactions?
I wouldn't buy into this lies of sinking men.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by MizMyColi(f): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't like buhari and I don't support apcbut I believe you.

I did some findings myself.

There is actually someone with that account number at access bank who bears Sabi'u Yusuf.

Buhari's PA also bears Sabi'u Yusuf.

I traced him to his FB profile. Though he changed his FB name, his username is still www.facebook.com/sabiu.yusuf

What I cannot confirm however, is the face of the person behind the acct.

I cannot also ascertain if at any time 850 million was paid into the acct.

News like this is best taken with a pinch of salt though I expected a denial from the presidency like they did with the armored SUVs

I wouldn't put it past Buhari n Co though, given the testimony of the OP.

I do not trust any Nigerian politician as far as money is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Mboi: 8:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Any news of #Dasukigate that indicts Buhari is fake irrespective of the source while any news of corruption that indicts GEJ is real irrespective of the source.
They said "time shall tell" but I think time has started telling already. The moment you Nigerians accept the bitter truth that Buhari has been a deceiver till date, the better for you guys. Buhari has made the greatest mistake of his life by becoming the President. He would've remained in his Daura home and Nigerians will be respecting him as one of past Nigerian leaders that meant well for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

There is actually someone with that account number at access bank who bears Sabi'u Yusuf.

I traced him to his FB profile. Though he changed his FB name, his username is still www.facebook.com/sabiu.yusuf

News like this is best taken with a pinch of salt though I expected a denial from the presidency like they did with the armored SUVs

I don't trust myself as far as money is concerned and I don't take any news serious until I see it in the page of a reliable source.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by MizMyColi(f): 8:59am On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't trust myself as far as money is concerned and I don't take any news serious until I see it in the page of a reliable source.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/arms-scandal-dasukis-associates-threaten-to-expose-beneficiaries/

It was on FP some days ago.
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by fulanimafia: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2015
You mean the same account number the Sun Newspaper originally reported belonged to the nephew who received the N850m from Army officers in cash in a bag and under video coverage?

These lies are too elementary for even the partially gullible.

MizMyColi:

6 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by drss(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2015
tuale4u:
[size=14pt]fake news.

fake twisted news.
fake twisted news.

fake twisted news.

fake twisted news.
fake twisted news..
[/size]
but if na PDP member una believe am hook line n sinker. Like it or not buari is a yam eating ab.oki..
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Tallesty1(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

It was on FP some days ago.

#Shocked.

They should release the video already
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Cregon: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2015
IN FRANK OTEGA'S VOICE...gheeerrrrharrrrhahere mehn
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Iroh88(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Lmao. cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

From Itse Sagey to Cardinal Onaiyekan and now Baba's cousin. grin

Na una go tire. cheesy

So "wazobiareporters" don join the list of wailing sites. PDP is populated by rodents with no souls walahi. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by Adminisher: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2015
Orjioorji:
let me quickly take sit here before this guys will occupy every where. ehe so bubu is truelly a yam eater ?

This is stupid. The story is false and they are playing on the intelligence of PDP young supporters in the full knowledge that the intelligence is not really there. If it the story is actually found true you will find this Buhari nephew in DSS or EFCC custody very soon. That is the integrity we know Buhari for.

3 Likes

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by MizMyColi(f): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2015
fulanimafia:
You mean the same account number the Sun Newspaper originally reported belonged to the nephew who received the N850m from Army officers in cash in a bag and under video coverage?

These lies are too elementary for even the partially gullible.

What have you said here that I haven't elaborated on in my post?

Isn't it convenient how humans are quick to term as lies that which doesn't suit their narrative?

There are established facts as a consequence of that report.

1. That account number is an access bank account number belonging to one Sabi'u Yusuf.

2. Buhari's PA also goes by the name "Sabi'u Yusuf"

3. Given the circumstances that gave rise to that report, would it be sound to waive 1 and 2 above as mere "coincidence"?

The following are yet to be established

1. A face has not been put the account name.

2. It has not been publicly confirmed whether Dasuki's associates claim that 850 million naira sits/sat in the account is true.

It begs a question of curiosity though...why a rebuttal of such claim made through a reputable new media hasn't been released by the presidency.

The Onus is now on the courts to impartially decide.

Enough Said.

1 Like

Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by MizMyColi(f): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Tallesty1:

#Shocked.

They should release the video already

That I'm sure will never see the light of day.

You never know what goes on behind the scenes.

Ever wondered why the Dasuki gate trend seems to be dying speedily?
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by urbanmonk: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2015
Buhari is a liar. Check his antecedents :

I am poor but I have a mansion in Asokoro Abuja.

I am poor but all my children are in top UK universities.

I am poor but my wife dey wear top brand designers wrist watch running into millions of naira.

The list is endless

Buhari collected Dasukigate $300,000.00 period.

Lying president
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by deejayALFY(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2015
GREATINGS TO Y'LL

AM BEGINING TO LOSS CONFIDENCE IN PMB, I SUPORTED N VOTED FOR HIM DURIN D LAST ELECTION COS I THOUGT HE WAS NIGERIANS UHURU.

These latest development on #dasukigate is now d hunter bein hunted, PMB forgot that he dat comes to equity must come wit clean hands.

PMB IS ALSO MAKING THE ACTUALISATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA POSSIBLE BY HIS BODY LANGUAGE. ARRESTIN PRINCE NNAMDI KANU AND REFUSING TO RELEASE OUR PRINCE IS ACTUALY WHAT AROSE THE BIAFRA SPIRIT ONCE AGAIN. BIAFRA WIL COME TO ACTUALISATION IN THE 6_MONTH IN 201_6; BIAFRA IS A 6_WORD, NNAMDI IS A 6_WORD AND HE IS OUR LEADER_6_WORD WHO HAS PASSION FOR THE BIAFRAN CURSE.

BIAFRANS SHOULD NEVER CELEBRATE WHEN THE REPULIC OF BIAFRA COME TO THE ACTUALISATION LIKE NIGERIANS DID WHEN PMB WON THE ELECTION BUT TO BE ON A PRAYING MOOD FOR GOD TO HEAL OUR LAND AND TEACH US HOW TO GOVERN OURSELFS. GOD IS WITH US....#ProudlyBiafran #ProudlyOnyigbo #ProudlyNwaafoIsiamaAfaraIbeku
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by fulanimafia: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2015
You have failed in your effort to validate a beer parlour report by linking independent variables like the presidents aide and an account number YOU claim to have traced to it.

A single reported fact to clear the opacity of your assumptions...

The claim is that money N850m was paid into an account by Dasuki/his cohorts. The authenticated report, which quoted the same account number 0045586381, stated that it was handed over in cash to 'the man' by two army officers and there were witnesses and a recording

Is Buhari 'the man' that collected the cash under surveillance from Jonathan's military officers?

This singular fact blows your allegations out of the water, and your attempt to blur the case against Jonathan and his minions is dead on arrival. Court will decide indeed, you have a vivid imagination Miz grin

P.S. The presidency will respond to this heavy allegation from wazobiareporters, igberetvnews, biafrantimes, and other 'reputable new media' shortly wink

MizMyColi:

What have you said here that I haven't elaborated on in my post?

Isn't it convenient how humans are quick to term as lies that which doesn't suit their narrative?

There are established facts as a consequence of that report.

1. That account number is an access bank account number belonging to one Sabi'u Yusuf.

2. Buhari's PA also goes by the name "Sabi'u Yusuf"

3. Given the circumstances that gave rise to that report, would it be sound to waive 1 and 2 above as mere "coincidence"?

The following are yet to be established

1. A face has not been put the account name.

2. It has not been publicly confirmed whether Dasuki's associates claim that 850 million naira sits/sat in the account is true.

It begs a question of curiosity though...why a rebuttal of such claim made through a reputable new media hasn't been released by the presidency.

The Onus is now on the courts to impartially decide.

Enough Said.
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by ki02020(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Divide and rule tactics
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by ki02020(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Divide and rule tactics
Re: Dasukigate: N850m Paid Into Buhari Pa’s Access Bank Account Number 0045586381 by CltrAltDel: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2015
fulanimafia:
You have failed in your effort to validate a beer parlour report by linking independent variables like the presidents aide and an account number YOU claim to have traced to it.

A single reported fact to clear the opacity of your assumptions...

The claim is that money N850m was paid into an account. The authenticated report stated that it was handed over in cash to 'the man' by two army officers and there were witnesses and a recording

Is Buhari 'the man' that collected the cash under surveillance from Jonathan's military officers?

This singular fact blows your allegations out of the water, and your attempt to blur the case against Jonathan and his minions is dead on arrival. Court will decide indeed, you have a vivid imagination Miz grin

P.S. The presidency will respond to this heavy allegation from wazobiareporters, igberetvnews, biafrantimes, and other 'reputable new media' shortly wink

Dt girl think she is Shylock Holmes grin.....her post always crack me up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Buy Surveillance Aircraft To Fight Militants / Beautiful Pics Of Osogbo Roads / BREAKING: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.