Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car (41657 Views)

Blood In Semen, Please Help / 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Streetpope(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
I am waiting for the day Nigerian would sue some daft bloggers for defamation
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Reference(m): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
And where is the silly alfa and the hopeless onlookers taking photos and discussing lifestyles as she died. Their sordid, evil minds will continue to haunt them. Always looking for bad even when there is none. Junglesque society. Animal 'con'try.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by malikisah: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
A lot of Nigerians are born ediots, why would anyone spoon such a ridiculous lie in the first place and I still don't understand how someone who spent a number of years in the four walls of a classroom would believe it either. most of us are just too lazy to think so we just assume whatever we can't explain as at that time must have a spiritual undertone or something . Little wonder the folks that witnessed the lady vomiting blood the other day believed some ediotic alfa that told them one alhaji already used the girl for ritual and because of that she can't be saved.

99% of ritualist stories we hear about are nothing but lies, I have always held that stance and it is nothing but the truth.
well said. I totally agree with you
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by malikisah: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
A lot of Nigerians are born ediots, why would anyone spoon such a ridiculous lie in the first place and I still don't understand how someone who spent a number of years in the four walls of a classroom would believe it either. most of us are just too lazy to think so we just assume whatever we can't explain as at that time must have a spiritual undertone or something . Little wonder the folks that witnessed the lady vomiting blood the other day believed some ediotic alfa that told them one alhaji already used the girl for ritual and because of that she can't be saved.

99% of ritualist stories we hear about are nothing but lies, I have always held that stance and it is nothing but the truth.
well said. I totally agree with you !
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by widowhusband: 2:41am On Aug 17, 2015
This is supposed to be a coroners case, theres need for an autopsy. Rip
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by bummyla(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by chachanga: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Na so different diferent news go dey fly up and down. What killed her? D family should stop hydn secrets.. For someone to vomit such kind of blood is very questionable

Hmmn, it is brah, it is

but, we're hardly exhaustive compendiums of medical ailments and ailments? And this is Africa where stranger afflictions have been conjured up within eye blinks!

May we just continue to benefit from God's unmeterred protection and grace!

Each to his own...

As for all the Trigger Happy Keyboard Ninjas masquerading as bloggers peddling rumors, diarriiisss Goddduuu ooooo!
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by DavidEsq(m): 4:01am On Aug 28, 2015
bigtt76:
Have you read the disclaimer on the footer of Nairaland so? grin just before you begin get false hope... members and NOT Seun or Nairaland are solely responsible for whatever they post on the forum.

The disclaimer is not a magic wand to invoke immunity. This is because the posts are susceptible to regulation(banning, censorship,etc). Its just like the "cars are parked at owners' risk" clause. Its not without strict legal interpretation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) / Lockdown: Deltans Adhere To Stay-At-Home Order As Ossai Applaud Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.