Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie (30926 Views)

Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by monex(m): 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
princemillla:
This man should shut the Bleep up.....

I hate sentiments. Cuz Jonathan was ur choice means u should rubbish buhari.

out of all lga, lagos state government focus more on ikoyi. Pastor, have you petition lagos state government on ur street light?

If probe and probe and probe is the only thing buhari can do for four years while light is stable in my area, our foreign reserve has increased within ow many days in office, cbn is working, our armies are gaining more courage, then am OK with sai baba way.

So, oga Derail man of god talk another thing

i repeat again "it is always a proplem of objectivity and rationality". Humans love to take a side. We can not deal with the complexity of the logical right hence the bolded. The article was read not to understand but to determine whose side Okogie was on ... and subconsiously your pre-convictions about christian leaders (pastors) affected your judgement.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by 1miccza: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
otiigba1:
Main reason why we are called humans grin.

Some of us can be very funny sometimes without realising, this is were the thinking ( brains) before action comes in, you made a brilliant observation by the way on that your first comment. Only a great mind could do that

Thanks for the compliment bro,but that's why it's called a forum you know some people have not realised that on a forum of this nature ,your ides,ideologies,beliefs,mentality,attitude and total being has a way of revealing itself through your comments and alll....
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Abagworo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
Jonathan was a total failure everyone know that, he did nothing in the whole of Nigeria not even the south south where he is from.
He tried a little in the north due to his political ambition, and mind you the major reason the north did not want him back was because of his inability to stop the insurgence in that area.
The igbos supported jonathan because they believe he is one of them since they have not tested power for a while now, apart from that he did nothing for them. If you have really been to the east, you will find out that most of the federal road in that part of the country is in shambles and bad condition the east is developed because the igbos are gifted and hardworking people. Sometimes i don't blame the when they talk about biafra the truth is they are marginalized. Mind you they are they most patriotic, most igbos speak YORUBA, HAUSA and some other languages in Nigeria but hardly can you see any HAUSA or YORUBA person who speaks IGBO or any other languages in this country.

I am from kebbi but i serve in Imo state during my NYSC service year

Nde ugwu bu ndi eziokwu otu obula isokwa gi kwue ya The bolded is the reason Igbos that carry Jonathan matter for head disgust me to the bones. No 2nd Niger bridge no single highway. Now they think Buhari should remember them. IMHO Buhari should ignore the fools and focus only on Imo State where he has followers. Someone will see a wicked ruler like Jonathan and stake his life for him. Tufiakwa! Bad roads destroyed big dreams of Donald Duke for Cross River. The SS and SE are almost inaccessible from all corners.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
oluamid:
Well I believe uncle GEJ was scammed by the Obas. They knew their influence on the people's choice at the polls was minimal at best, but they still went ahead to deceive him. I don't blame them too much though, afterall, the money GEJ wasted on them wasn't his personal money.

And now the treasury is near empty. But Rev. Kukah and his peace committee want bygones to be bygones. Funny how the tribal war Lords are more concerned with cussing other tribes than they are with fixing the country.

Nigeria needs the Buhari of yore, we really do.

1.2 trillion naira has been shared from that near empty treasury in just 50 days, Lol.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by arabianights: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
NO.Jonathan lied to himself.He is to himself ,the biggest liar.

Every man has conscience,eyes and ears.He knew deep down that he was a bad choice for Nigeria and did not have the mental capacity to lead us.
Jonathan was simply told what he needed to hear but deep down he knew the truth and thats y he didnt drag his loss but accepted it
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by sigiyaya(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
Abagworo:

Nde ugwu bu ndi eziokwu otu obula isokwa gi kwue ya The bolded is the reason Igbos that carry Jonathan matter for head disgust me to the bones. No 2nd Niger bridge no single highway. Now they think Buhari should remember them. IMHO Buhari should ignore the fools and focus only on Imo State where he has followers. Someone will see a wicked ruler like Jonathan and stake his life for him. Tufiakwa! Bad roads destroyed big dreams of Donald Duke for Cross River. The SS and SE are almost inaccessible from all corners.
E me la nke ukwu mana mara kwa na igbo bu otu ABIA IMO ENUGU ANAMBRA na EBONYI bu ofu, anyi wnekere umunne bruru ibu na south south.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by arabianights: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Abagworo:

Much as i agree with you, Buhari must assist the east whether he likes it or not.It doesnt matter whether they supported him or not as this is simply politics.

He is the president and so he is for all.A president must be a leader in all ramifications.He must rise above all ill feelings and adversaries.
If the east isnt fixed ,please hold the governors to ransome.

Buhari will include every single village,local government and state in his development plan and yes that will include OTUOKE
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by creekman(m): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
True talk Bishop Okojie. ...unlike Fr Kukah who has compromised.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Fourwinds: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
tomakint:
The truth is, Jonathan choose to defy the status quo which is, it is the turn of the NORTH to rule, hence, the unnecessary gang up against him by the POWERS that be, so what exactly is Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie saying?
u see urself !? When GEJ contested in 2011, was it not suppose to be d turn of the north Yet he won but after four years, look at d poverty rate, corruption, insecurity among others. If he had taken care of these things, there was no way Buhari would have won even if d north perceive it has their turn this year
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Fourwinds: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Gerrarahere okogie !!! Your opinion isn't necessary
d truth won't be necessary in presence of d devil
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Fourwinds: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
ZUBY77:
The same way okogie lied to Nigerian gullible for decades.

We all know you are all liars.. Political class, clergymen etc.. you are all the same.. The different is that one steals from public funds while the other steals from individuals.

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Fourwinds: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
ZUBY77:
The same way okogie lied to Nigerian gullible for decades.

We all know you are all liars.. Political class, clergymen etc.. you are all the same.. The different is that one steals from public funds while the other steals from individuals.

please can u kindly help me with when Okogie lied to Nigerians and d decade??
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by ZUBY77(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
please can u kindly help me with when Okogie lied to Nigerians and d decade??

Go into the bush animal..
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Vello(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
@OP. What exactly do you intend to achieve from your mischievous Title? I read the interview to the end and it beats my imagination that the only point you could premise your title upon is this divisive, controversial and unreasonable title.
@Seun, lalasticlala et al, how important is this kind of Topic in promoting the Nigeria's cause. What value does this topic and related ones add to Nairaland and by extension, Nigeria? Just yesterday or so, a sad story was unjustly moved to the front page about an innocent girl vomiting blood allegedly from being a "runs girl"...and now this!
@ Seun, let's tell you that Nairaland though your creation yet, it's beyond you as its our collective property. Why fail us; why would Nairaland be without Nigeria?
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by InvertedHammer: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yoruba kings and pastors are practical Christians who decided to follow the teachings of the bible. For the bible stated that a f0ol and his money are easily separated. The pastors and kings acted accordingly in the fulfilment of the scripture.

/
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by tomakint: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fourwinds:
u see urself !? When GEJ contested in 2011, was it not suppose to be d turn of the north Yet he won but after four years, look at d poverty rate, corruption, insecurity among others. If he had taken care of these things, there was no way Buhari would have won even if d north perceive it has their turn this year
You are still learning....if only you know how thirsty for power the North are, then you will understand my point.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by mensdept: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
At least this is coming from a credible lip that is Edo/Yoruba and not Igbo or Eastern.

The truth is GEJ administration and most of the PDP governors were ineffective. However, there was progress made here and there, and to undo in 6 years what Northerners and Obasanjo "misdid" in 50 years is difficult, especially when this Kaduna mafia is sabotaging your government.

All those Adeboye and pastor pastors are all secret society politicians enriching themselves and work with the Mafia to distract and deceive people.

The Yoruba leadership has time and time again, proven to be the roadblock of southern unity in this zoo

1 Like

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
CHANGE IS REAL!!! For 6 clueless yrs, i culd'nt boast of 4 hours power supply in a week BUT NOW, i can boast of 40 hrs un-interupted power supply! PROBE ON BABA!!!
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by godwin120alex: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
@Rev Okogie I remember when Fr Mbaka said something negative about Jona during d campign,you were so angry with Mbaka and even said in an interview dat assuming that he was within your region you would have dealt with him. But cos PMB is in power you have changed your speech. Sir cld it be that wat pple say abt d SW being hepocrisy and not reliable be d truth ? Men of God shd strive to be Christ like and stop running after power and unnessary things. However I'm expecting my pple in d SW to tell him d simple truth.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by drbre(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
E me la nke ukwu mana mara kwa na igbo bu otu ABIA IMO ENUGU ANAMBRA na EBONYI bu ofu, anyi wnekere umunne bruru ibu na south south.

And u said u r from Kebbi...u just exposed ur bias.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by oluamid(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
chuna1985:

1.2 trillion naira has been shared from that near empty treasury in just 50 days, Lol.

Yes, It is near empty considering the amount Uncle GEJ met on ground, the amount that accrued to the treasury during his reign, and how much was pilfered.

1 Like

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Emilokoiyawon: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
But what is new about the yorubas lying, they have always been liars cool cool cool

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Emilokoiyawon: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
liberty300:
That's their natural trait..they've always been liars and cheats but we igbos know them better

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by marv1: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
tomakint:
The truth is, Jonathan choose to defy the status quo which is, it is the turn of the NORTH to rule, hence, the unnecessary gang up against him by the POWERS that be, so what exactly is Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie saying?
I dont believe what you have said is correct. If GEJ had performed creditably well. He would have won for the second term wit ease. A president that could remove fuel subsidy, increased fuel price at the begining of new year when there was not enough money to pay sch fees, rent e.t.c making people to be stranded in their various localities. If there was a northern agenda why didnt he do southern agenda. By law GEJ was entitled to 8yrs but his cluelessness about the people around him and his political planlessness, visionlessness, goalessness and directionlessness made him to loose the second term and not the northern agenda.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Fourwinds: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
ZUBY77:

Go into the bush animal..
can u see urself. U just speculate u cannt substantiate. So u don't know u are d bush animal
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by sigiyaya(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
drbre:

And u said u r from Kebbi...u just exposed ur bias.
I am happy you stay in abuja. cuz i stay in Abuja too. Maybe we shall meet one of this days and you will be surprised to see a northerner who speaks write and understands igbo very very well. It may interest you to know that i speak and write and understand epic and ibibio too.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Fourwinds: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
tomakint:

You are still learning....if only you know how thirsty for power the North are, then you will understand my point.
so 2011 they were not thirsty for power rite. D west that voted for Buhari did they not vote for GEJ in 2011 U think if their votes were given to GEJ, how do think Buhari would have won. Buhari only lost a Ekiti but still got d required percentage there
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by omojeesu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
He wanted to be deceived!
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by IYANGBALI: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jonathan you see your life?
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Pheals(f): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
lozanni:

Radio without antenna. Who ever fed you such lies?
Na radio biafra
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by nwakaibeya1: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Behold John 5,30 Yet another Sunday of sermons that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by story telling pastors&prophets for spiritualy blind bornagain followers and church goers?bornagains and church goers enjoy it and continue to shout pastor ride on and still remain in evil family&occult wickedness and bondages and can't sleep in the night and witches and wizards feast on them without mercy and pastors and prophets and apostles continue to use bornagains and church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment and liberation and most importantly give followers PEACE which Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him?Again see John 5,30 Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself and Seek for unbeleivable power and recieve it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE and THE POWER THAT BE and this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim bornagain without spiritual eyes and unbelievable power and they hate change and new things of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God ofJesuschrist is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always and devils children hate change, we have spoken again and those who have ear let them hear and who can battle with God of justice?remember this is authority and truth&revelation and power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsery that you must embrace and believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as conventional and in vogue #NEVER, this is accept the truth or perish we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth and revelation Jesuschrist did not beg human beigns to be bornagain he said go and sin no more and come to me all ye that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads, so it means you must meet a condition before you come to him Jesuschrist and not as they are begging you to come and be bornagain, what nonsense that some one should be begged to worship his creator or send bus to carry you to come and worship he that created you and created heaven and earth? What a disaster humanbeings?you must rise and be wise if you only you reason and think well>this is the time to help yourself there is no more time … https:///90v6hjW8xs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wada Removes 15 LG Chairmen For Defecting To APC / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report / N700million Fraud: Court Adjourns Ize-Iyamu, Four Others’ Case.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.