Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,373 members, 7,843,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie (30931 Views)

Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by DaBullIT(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Weerey ree oooo
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Goddygee(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Download *New* Mp3: Timaya – Hallelujah >>> http://loadedgee.wapka.mobi/music/view/35123302
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by canalily(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Which church get this lengthy Ancient & Modern?undecided
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by ninodaniel(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
I made fp grin skibo wait r u kidding me?
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by presentley: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Man can't even identify the questions from the answer
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by vedaxcool(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Jonathan should have declined ever being president he just didn't have it.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by wwwkaycom(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2015
WhatDoYouMean:
Every sector is corrupt. Starting from the Yoruba Obas.
o rese were, oo bu, ibo lo ti fe ri tologbon meaning you see a fool, you didn't dupe him, will a wise man wait for you to scam him!

1 Like

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by hardbody: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2015
kennybabs1980:

http://www.punchng.com/news/pastors-yoruba-kings-lied-to-jonathan-okogie/

I read up to two-thirds.....

Please what was the conclusion.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by free2ryhme: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2015
This man has said the truth but guess what the online insurgents from that part of the country will bombard him with their venom now. But I am not surprised at how CAN fell like parks of cards because an organization that parades an Oritsejafor as its leader should be known for what it means which is fraud. Now they want to transfer their deceits to Buhari as currently being championed by another clown called Fr. Kukah Hassan Mathew. But Buhari is wiser than Jonathan and some of these ignoramus cabal are boys to Buhari including their chairman Abdulsalami the master of fraud in Nigeria. Buhari can never be deceived like Jonathan is my consolation because these cabal are everywhere and ready to strike any president.

5 Likes

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Swaggzkid: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2015
wwwkaycom:
Truth is bitter bros

Nse this ikpa atartang sef? ?? Where is the truth? And what's bitter

My statement was tantamount ok?

I think you should visit a neurologists
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by cescky(m): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2015
These so called men of God should learn the fisrt and royal law: LOVE...if they knew it,it won't be so easy to criticise. And. Condem another.

And ist unto u as u have believed...so no one lied to anybody
For the promises are unot they which beleieve ONLY...

If ur given prphepcy and u don't beleiev, it won't happen for peter was sinking infront of jesus due to unbeleief

Their part of negative prohecy against jonathan is perharps the cause of his down fall...iF only they understood the law
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Pheals(f): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Ewo awon weree yi sha

but do u remember he said he dnt want yoruba in his government ..who taught him that no be the igbos so who destroy his government

1 Like

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
But what is new about the yorubas lying, they have always been liars cool cool cool
Lol.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Abagworo(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2015
And someone wrote it then but I did not believe. How could the Obas be so wicked to curse Jonathan when he went for blessing?

2 Likes

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by 1miccza: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2015
isbish:
The probes are part of the change Nigerians voted for. I hate when people complain of probes...corruption has destroyed Nigeria beyond what all of ya imagine. Someone must probe these looters before things will flow well and that's what PMB is doing. PMB continue jor. He is also touching many other things and many things are function well now. We need to recover our stolen money so work will be done better.

Did you even read the write up at all? You all blind partisan followers are here again,what the Bishop said is so clear.. If he centers on probe alone,will your family members feed on probes? Will you put on probes instead of clothes,will your business or work thrive on probes... Everything works together.. The country has myriads of problems and corruption is just like one out of a hundred...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by dollyptosh(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Okogie always saying it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by 1miccza: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Pheals:
Ewo awon weree yi sha

but do u remember he said he dnt want yoruba in his government ..who taught him that no be the igbos so who destroy his government

Have you observed that your comment has just justified the Bishop's observation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by 1miccza: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2015
free2ryhme:
This man has said the truth but guess what the online insurgents from that part of the country will bombard him with their venom now. But I am not surprised at how CAN fell like parks of cards because an organization that parades an Oritsejafor as its leader should be known for what it means which is fraud. Now they want to transfer their deceits to Buhari as currently being championed by another clown called Fr. Kukah Hassan Mathew. But Buhari is wiser than Jonathan and some of these ignoramus cabal are boys to Buhari including their chairman Abdulsalami the master of fraud in Nigeria. Buhari can never be deceived like Jonathan is my consolation because these cabal are everywhere and ready to strike any president.

If i had a million dollars,i'll willingly hand it over to you,you are truly an adult,and a wise and observant one at that. Most of the comments are seriously filled with bias and patisanship
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by AreaFada2: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2015
OK. 9ja itself is based on lies and wishful thinking, a supposed unity that is pure scam. Therefore a common goal and patriotic disposition is very rare. All other things are just inevitable by-products. You cannot build a solid house on sand.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by 1miccza: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2015
presentley:
Man can't even identify the questions from the answer

Sincerely they can't
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by espn(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
But what is new about the yorubas lying, they have always been liars cool cool cool
majority of the pastors are igbos
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by tobybasten(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2015
liberty300:
That's their natural trait..they've always been liars and cheats but we igbos know them better
Ure so dumb
The fact is that a yoruba man is not gullible, if you give him 10billion he will still do what is right for him and his people!
I was a presiding officer in the east during the elections, without money they won't vote.
How many yoruba' were in Jonathan' govt? And this scumbag here expects the obas to support him.
They only collected what he should have given to the zone.
Quote me for war, and be sure to have a miserable day tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Mufasa27(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2015
We don hear !! One day bush meat go catch the hunter na !!
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by otiigba1(m): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2015
1miccza:

Have you observed that your comment has just justified the Bishop's observation?
i don't think he realises that cheesy, his hatred won't let him
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by otiigba1(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2015
espn:
true!
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by sigiyaya(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2015
espn:
My broda forget the igbos on this matter, you and i know that yoruba can never be trusted, and when it comes to church, na yoruba the industry naaaaaaaaa....

Note: i am not igbo.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by espn(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
My broda forget the igbos on this matter, you and i know that yoruba can never be trusted.

so it is d igbos that can be trusted..u know d truth please.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by princemillla(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2015
This man should shut the Bleep up.....

I hate sentiments. Cuz Jonathan was ur choice means u should rubbish buhari.

out of all lga, lagos state government focus more on ikoyi. Pastor, have you petition lagos state government on ur street light?

If probe and probe and probe is the only thing buhari can do for four years while light is stable in my area, our foreign reserve has increased within ow many days in office, cbn is working, our armies are gaining more courage, then am OK with sai baba way.

So, oga Derail man of god talk another thing

3 Likes

Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by sigiyaya(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2015
espn:
so it is d igbos that can be trusted..u know d truth please.
My broda yoruba bad pass igbo.
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by tobybasten(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2015
sigiyaya:
My broda forget the igbos on this matter, you and i know that yoruba can never be trusted, and when it comes to church, na yoruba the industry naaaaaaaaa....

Fine they can't, but is there any reason for the yorubas to support Jonathan?
Did he do anything for them.
I spent a year in the east during is administration and I know there is a big difference with the way political money was used for jamboree
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by Seadove70(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2015
I dnt see anythin dat relate with yoruba kings there
Re: Pastors, Yoruba Kings Lied To Jonathan — Okogie by ceejay80s(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2015
isbish:
The probes are part of the change Nigerians voted for. I hate when people complain of probes...corruption has destroyed Nigeria beyond what all of ya imagine. Someone must probe these looters before things will flow well and that's what PMB is doing. PMB continue jor. He is also touching many other things and many things are function well now. We need to recover our stolen money so work will be done better.
U are right and osibanjo needs to sit up like idiagbon, and some people don't know the difference between discipline and dictatorship,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is That Story You Heard That Confirmed How Bad Nigeria Has Become? / 2018 PDP Governorship Rally In Osun State (Photos) / Edo: The 14 APC Lawmakers Seats Remain Vacant - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.