Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

All Naija Boys And Girls Ready To Learn French Come To Cameroon! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Naija Boys And Girls Ready To Learn French Come To Cameroon! (1029 Views)

Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / Debate:between BOYS And Girls,who Is More Intelligent? / Where Can I Learn French? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Naija Boys And Girls Ready To Learn French Come To Cameroon! by Scufield: 10:32am On Mar 25, 2009
Is there any Naijan wishing to learn french. It's easy !! All you got to do is get to a french based country in Afroland and be acquainted with the customs of the indigenes. Hmmmm!! Let's see! I would recommend Cameroon. I think there are some pre graduate students out there who are ready to take the three months intenship course in french. Well i'll give you more about condusive places inCameroon You won't have any difficulties coming to Cameroon. Especially in the University of Yaounde1, Yaounde is the capital city of Cameroon.
Take care!
Re: All Naija Boys And Girls Ready To Learn French Come To Cameroon! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2009
So what are your possible recommendations and advice for further actions?

(1) (Reply)

Hnd Vs Bsc, I Believe In Hnd! / China Scholarship / University Of Abuja Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.