Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation (36653 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by JJCE(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
merry02:
are u one of Tinubu boys?is tinubu not part of them?what makes difference btw him and the senators?
this issue is beyond what you are saying we are talking of the whole country consist of over 160 million people and you keep talking about tinubu, abi jagaban don snatch ur gurl frnd before, cos what u are saying is contradicting....

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by hardbody: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Adeyinka12:
This people are just killing us gradually.with this current situation of economy downwall,you are still collecting hugh amount of money.

Haaaaa,aye yin ma run last ni o.

Change has finally come. Change is here....

Thankfully i never voted any thief in by any guise whatsoever....people should enjoy their dividend of democracy.
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by jcross19: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Our lawmakers are criminals. nigeria!, where thieves give laws to the masses. Some of them suppose to be rotting in jail while the poor the man suffered. I never blame them but I blame us that voted thieves as our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Orikinla(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
[size=28pt]We can have a more effective and functional government without the National Assembly. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by JJCE(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lasese:
Country of Lawlessness!

Country people waiting man go do Na?

Were are we heading to?

Which way Nigeria, which way to Go?
you must mean where we are heading to in injustice, corruption, ritual, kidnapping, e.t.c, but if you mean development, you should ask dat where have reach in reversing back, cos we are not moving but keep reversing....

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Jesusloveyou: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
Spybradd:

the dude goes by da moniker Jesusloveyou but called barcanista a satanist..a true hypocrite,indeed..just like their "change" party.
undecided
u saTANist want to have ur way, so why complaining again?, anything that happen in senate is not of apc making, until saraki/ike are remove

2 Likes

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by merry02(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
JJCE:
this issue is beyond what you are saying we are talking of the whole country consist of over 160 million people and you keep talking about tinubu, abi jagaban don snatch ur gurl frnd before, cos what u are saying is contradicting....
when last did ur jagaban and his boys do massive employment in lagos?if fasola used 78m for website upgrade,$465b,who knws what tinubu worth in Lagos?tinubu is part of thief we must send to exile!kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by authority2006(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
chronique:
When some of us said there was no difference between pdp and apc,some people kept spewing thrash and talking about how apc is the real deal;I think you guys can now see for yourselves,what an apc led senate and house of reps have done.
In Buhari we trust, not APC or APC legislooters. And since Buhari is not an independent candidate, APC will share in the glory.
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by cirmuell(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shii, this kinda news dey weak body. sad
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by FrankisFrank: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
I'm not interested
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by JJCE(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
merry02:
when last did ur jagaban and his boys do massive employment in lagos?if fasola used 78m for website upgrade,$465b,who knws what tinubu worth in Lagos?tinubu is part of thief we must send to exile!kettle calling pot black
i'm not A.p.c member nor tinubu fans, my own there is dat we keep discussing about nigeria and you are blaming tinubu, how is dat correspond together, his tinubu the only former in govnor in Nigeria, or the only dat have corruption scandal, pls bro try to reasoning out of hatred....

2 Likes

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by authority2006(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Querty:
I think we should continue to pray for our leaders..
so dat they can lead us well
I hope I'm not the one who is preventing you from praying for them?

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by gykes(m): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
LaudGuy:
Share the money. Spread the Love. No accountability we only count the missing monies.

God bless you... even after recovering missing monies in the name of fighting corruption, can it be accounted for afterwards??

there's usually media buzz about stolen funds beforehand, once the money gets recovered, the whole news about it dies. No one hears what it was spent on and how it was spent. #AllThieves

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Spybradd: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u saTANist want to have ur way, so why complaining again?, anything that happen in senate is not of apc making, until saraki/ike are REMOVE

chimpanzee
grin

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by authority2006(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
JJCE:
i'm not A.p.c member nor tinubu fans, my own there is dat we keep discussing about nigeria and you are blaming tinubu, how is dat correspond together, his tinubu the only former in govnor in Nigeria, or the only dat have corruption scandal, pls bro try to reasoning out of hatred....
Don't mind him.
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Jesusloveyou: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
jcross19:
Our lawmakers are criminals, nigeria where thieves give laws to the mass. Some of them suppose to be rotting in jail while the poor the man suffered. I never blame them but I blame us that voted thieves as our leaders.
we were looking for a pure system of change, which wil be impossible because of some Judas among d change agent, join d old forces to install d old order, we can only bear with them for a while, very soon d desire change wil come
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by merry02(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
JJCE:
time ll tell
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Khez: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Odikwa egwu ooo.....
This country is a joke, you see them on tv sitting and looking like hungry lions,......to me, i don't see their usefulness lipsrsealed
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by prospero15(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chai but most times I dnt see d 109 senators during d sessions..well let dem keep it up..d more reason why kidnappers should leave d innocent people trying 2 make a living and go for dis people ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Auxigen(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nawa oo dis kind tin taya me oo!! my question now is Who drafted this kinda payroll?!! .what was he /she. thinking
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
The solution is to set that house down with an air strike and you'll see normalcy back to nigeria...
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by jwils(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is why my country will never be great, no sane country will do such for it legislators
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by fornaija(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
TOOOOO MMMUUUUCCCHHHHH MMMMMOOOOONNNNEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY WWWAAAASSSSSSTTTTEEEEEEEDDD!
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by nwannaeto: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
let them donate their pay to their respective constituecies
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by philips70(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
They are talking about NA members carting home N23m+ some idiots here are talking about change, APC this and that. When are you going to grow up? Is there any party member that was reported to have rejected his or her own? The greed of our political class as exemplified in the NA knows no party, tribe or religion. This is what some of us have been preaching for long. The problem has never been any region or religion cheating the other but politicians united by greed to cheat the common non privileged Nigerians.

You people can continue to shout our oil, our son and the rest whilst the same people you tend to fight for cart away their loot and take care of only their immediate family members.
By the way, Sen Ben Bruce, as at this morning is still preaching morals on Twitter without any mention of receiving quarter of such amounts.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by 48noble(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
See how they calling money here like say na simple interest we dey calculate.. shocked cool
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by ransomed: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chineke! 23.4 Million Naira for fighting themselves for who occupies juicy positions, committee and forging senate rules? These people are certificated looters.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by mudiana(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
dunsman:
am I dreaming or can't I see d amount spent well. Buhari just for one year ur fiful have spent !more than pdp in 4 years. Abeg make person help me do d mathematics o, how much go remain for ur so called empty treasury?? and some thugs still dae wait for #5k, school children food e.t.c you are all on a long thing

***sips zobo***
I tot d house was 60% APC and 40%pDp? Is it just APC dat got d millions because am sure they re the ones u re calling "fiful".we should have a new system of house of assembly and house of reps.my idea is this tho I might be jailed by those criminals if we pursue it.let every constituency in Nigeria produce a good lawyer who can seat in each house be it house of rep or d assembly. Their salary ll be 400k per month and they ll be making and passing laws. To pass a law in this country is so expensive and most of em re either obsolete,inactive or not useful.we should stop wasting our money on these guys dat know nothing about d constitution or making and passing a law.flush em out and come up with a new system dat ll not enrich lazy fat pple.
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by 48noble(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
See how they are calling money here like say na simple interest we dey calculate.. shocked cool
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by persius555(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Democracy should not be a full fledge day job. Senators should get a job or start a business and serve on a part time basis. No wonder they turn elections to war front.
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by steve13(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
I don't know who brain washed some of us on this forum that Buhari is gonna be a better politician, ain't they the same? We should stop fighting each other here, We need to team together and reject anything we don't like, the truth is, Goodluck / Buhari and all the criminals don't know us from Adam,and they will never know us,, this is quite pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Accepted Defeat In 2015 Due To Imminent Recession — Fashola / Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) / Ex-militant, Tompolo, Buys Six Warships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.