Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation (36642 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by 2n2k(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
No b Buhari sign d hot pepper 4 dem?...After him go say pepper no dey kitchen

The amendments to the constitution made National Assembly autonomous. Once they passed the budget and it is signed, executive cannot even say there is no cash to finance the National Assembly budget.

Also note that executive does not budget for the assembly, the president will just add the N150 billion already fixed by the assembly (which they have graciously reduced to N120billion now) to the annual budget. It is the responsibility of the assembly to decide how to spend it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Superman11(m): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

i dont understand dis ur comment abeg. Pls explain?
What has it got to do wif nationtoiletpaper.com?
Abi u just feelike quoting me?
Y aint nation paper advocating for d present govt to implement the 2014 confab where issues concerning restructurng of nass was being made?
Why attacking them because the leaders aint party choice, abi didnt the steewpeed writer said it, 'not party choice'?
Why is remi tinubu not advocating for pay cut? Os she not part of d change?
Bros abeg get thee behind me, if u be satan or lucifer or ogboni abi na bokoharam.

if don't understand that simple sentence then am afraid you know nothing
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by wtfCode: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
*in Gejs voice* nawaoo, all my children must be politicians.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by awesule: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is day Light robbery, those rogue called senator andd HOR needs serious protest from members of the lower class so that they Desist from their barbaric act.SMH
I weep 4 my country ooo
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Spybradd: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
ceejay80s:
Only war will settle our problem

ceejay,its not war,if agitation for complete true federalism doesnt work then a split wud be better. It really sucks..
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by JJCE(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
i do said before that i pity this country,but i have to change the tune to i pity myself and my unborn children, i don't for see any hope for this country again, i must leave this country by all means for the sake of my unborn children, the only option for common nigerians like me is mass revolt.
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Superman11:

if don't understand that simple sentence then am afraid you know nothing
u shud knw am not steewpeed, so dont expect me to know things steewpeed people say.
Happy sundae
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by breakeven: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Now what have they done since they resumed to qualify for this largess. This is not democracy but thieftocracy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Spybradd: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
saintgh:
people will come on this platform and shout "thieves" etc..but who re d people dat will take deir destiny into their hands by confronting this heartless monsters, people wo will fight dis pple of no conscience..if dis story is true.

huh,am pretty sure u are in iraq! Wha'bout the multitude,the people that fought and dethroned gej?
U nigerians are really on a long thing..
grin
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by repogirl(f): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Where is the change they were chanting wey we no dey hear word again? Where is the change ooooooo? I dey wail abeg! Show me where the change dey!
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by JJCE(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
merry02:
Tinubu paper Again!!!I luv this change I swear!!!Apc fight itself since june 9th
bro pls let reasoning beyond party, Tinubu, tribe, we the common citizen of this country are wallowing in poverty, if you think you survive this poverty tsunami, will your children be able to do so, pls let come together and discuss about the way out....

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by watchindelta(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
shocked :oimagine government workers collecting 18k every month! 18k*12=216000 yearly n does mofos without doing anytin collected 52m every year aba. Nigeria mumu chai undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
And they said Nigeria is broke.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Cholison(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
God strike them with afflictions so they will being busy in the hospitals in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by zinzane: 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
I do not blame them, It's the nitwits that come on nairaland claiming APC and PDP affiliations I blame. These guys don't give a hoot about you irrespective of who you support. It's about their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by TruthisOut: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Quarterly allowance!!! Hmmm that's so 419 like!!! These guys are mean. They talk about falling oil price, they talk austerity measures etc yet they constantly approve huge sums as monthly and quarterly allowances.

No wonder they do anything to win and remain there.... Most of them are not even graduates.
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Nimoomosuli: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
I really wish to see the breakdown analysis of why our senators and representative need these much salaries to survive. Isn't this outrageous?

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Querty(m): 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
I think we should continue to pray for our leaders..
so dat they can lead us well
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Rexyl(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Good for them if the pay is worth their service. But they should remind themselves that workers at States are yet to get the meagre bail out funds as salary, and these are the people they promised to care for.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by merry02(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
JJCE:
bro pls let reasoning beyond party, Tinubu, tribe, we the common citizen of this country are wallowing in poverty, if you think you survive this poverty tsunami, will your children be able to do so, pls let come together and discuss about the way out....
are u one of Tinubu boys?is tinubu not part of them?what makes difference btw him and the senators?
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by ojnnaco(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
D rich getting richer and fatter while d poor lean and get poorer
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Sunday1310(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wetin I won talk about again,when dem dey der dey chop money. 2019 here I come.
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Akinz0126(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
It is finished!
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Lasese: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
Country of Lawlessness!

Country people waiting man go do Na?

Were are we heading to?

Which way Nigeria, which way to Go?

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by jemir000: 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
chronique:
When some of us said there was no difference between pdp and apc,some people kept spewing thrash and talking about how apc is the real deal;I think you guys can now see for yourselves,what an apc led senate and house of reps have done.

true talk bro..I for one would have loved a new party entirely..one different from APC and PDP.. a party with new faces..a party like kowa or hope...not d one infested with d likes of a former dictator or an okpolo eye rogue...may God help us
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by tourphland(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
all our senators knw is to share money
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by favourlove1: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
undecidedWhy do we sound as dough we do not know that its was the money sharing part that took many of them to d NAS not surprised at all. During campaign it was promises n promises. undecidedWhy do we sound as dough we do not know that its was the money sharing part that took many of them to d NAS not surprised at all. During campaign it was promises n promises.
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by UlqU3(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nigerians only know how to talk. No action. Before election they bribed some of you with 500-2000 naira. Now you have been discarded as they eat millions. Instead of rising up against them, let's all chat on nairaland.
Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by samsonebenezer: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na mumu vote for them.they can't try it in advance country.I cry for unborn generation

1 Like

Re: Naira Rain At NASS As Senators Collect N23.4m Each- The Nation by Prec1ous(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
An someone will tell me to forget politics.

I am neck deep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) / Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / ''You Dial Trouble''- Dino Melaye To Automobile Company That Accused Him Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.