Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

5 Types Of People U See In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Types Of People U See In Church (737 Views)

Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / 5 Types Of Church Members you come across every sunday / The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People U See In Church by Juliuxxxxx: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2015
5 TYPE OF PEOPLE U SEE IN CHURCH

1: THE EVIL DOERS

This group of people re the evil minded in the church they cm to church just for coming sake their main aim is attention & pastor's Prayer The wanna mix with Baba's...Eg Rich Men
2: THE NAIRALANDERS

This group of people come to church just to keep record of what happened in the Church So they can ho and make FP Eg. introvert
3:THE CHARGERS

This group of people come to the church just to charge with their lamps,phone,powerbank & xtention in case therez no space
4:THE WOMANIZERS

This group come to church looking for a bar to take home,their main reason is to see a clean and decent chick...God is watching brush....
5: THE SLOW POKES

This group come to church cool and shy but they are bad theira is to peep at a girl with short skirt....

Bruh wic do u fall IN

#feelFreeToAddUrs
#HappySunday
Re: 5 Types Of People U See In Church by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2015
lols... the womanizers plenty pass!!!

I fall under no 3... buh nt always!!!! grin I do go to church to worship my father, and I also use dat opportunity to charge my phone and laptop. is nt bad na grin
Re: 5 Types Of People U See In Church by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2015

I fall under no 3... buh nt always!!!! grin I do go to church to worship my father, and I also use dat opportunity to charge my phone and laptop. its nt bad na grin
Re: 5 Types Of People U See In Church by amakele51(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I fall under no 3... buh nt always!!!! grin I do go to church to worship my father, and I also use dat opportunity to charge my phone and laptop. its nt bad na grin
it is good to get disconnect from d world n get connected to Christ. Im also #guilty of dat ooo
Re: 5 Types Of People U See In Church by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2015
amakele51:
it is good to get disconnect from d world n get connected to Christ. Im also #guilty of dat ooo

lol God will understand, dear grin
Re: 5 Types Of People U See In Church by johnchris10(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2015
winkteam no.5 .. we always gat missions.. winkteam no.5 .. we always gat missions..
Re: 5 Types Of People U See In Church by mustymatic(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2015
The bench heaters

(1) (Reply)

The Apocalyptic Significance Of The Feast Of Trumpets / Tb Joshua Church, Emmanuel Tv To Launch On Dstv / You Only Noticed 5000 People Jesus Fed....why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.