Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,005 members, 7,814,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Let The IBO Leave. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The IBO Leave. (2806 Views)

Haha Read Ooo!!! Buhari say why Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union / Why Yoruba Says Ibo Leave Niger Delta Alone / Nigeria And IBOPHOBIA - Fear Of The Ibo Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The IBO Leave. by fulanimafia: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2015
Most Hausa/Fulani's don't have any problem with the Yorubas, we hold each other in mutual respect.

I completely support your assertion. Ibos should be allowed to leave, although I prefer the process to be designed such that the final exodus will be in 2023 after 8 years of reaping what they have sown.

gnykelly:
during the election the IBO made it clear that they do no want Buhari and that he will islamise Nigeria. now that he won the election and they want the best position not necessarily dividend of democracy.
I think we should allow them to leave and Nigeria should withdraw from ECOWAS. we are tired of the everyday noise. I believe the will still flow down to SW and northern Nigeria they will even be willing to convert to Muslims just to trade with the north.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Let The IBO Leave. by SUBWAY101(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You are a yoruba and slave the fulanis, even when they rape your mothers in kwara and Osun, they are innocent. It is your destiny as a slave to defend your masters actions. Why am i not surprise?

Amadi Collins, The road side welder. You come from a worthless tribe where you people run away from your cursed land. Same fulani people killed your king in Enugu and nothing happened, you are slaves to all tribe in Nigeria. As a 5th class citizen, you are all destined to work for everyone and wyne forever. Its your destiny as a Yeeeeeboeh man from the sad beast.

6 Likes

Re: Let The IBO Leave. by johnmark1234(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2015
gnykelly:
during the election the IBO made it clear that they do no want Buhari and that he will islamise Nigeria. now that he won the election and they want the best position not necessarily dividend of democracy.

I think we should allow them to leave and Nigeria should withdraw from ECOWAS. we are tired of the everyday noise. I believe the will still flow down to SW and northern Nigeria they will even be willing to convert to Muslims just to trade with mthe north.Mumu not IBO is Igbo kiss my ask
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Let The IBO Leave. by DaBullIT(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Th,under f!re that your parasitic ewedu smelling mouth you use and shout 'hoyel'.What is Nigeria,and where is Nigerian oil located?.shameless parasite.

Ooobi it haf pepper you abi? Greedy buffoons, the greed of oyel is the beginning of another massacre
Re: Let The IBO Leave. by DaBullIT(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You are a yoruba and slave for the fulanis, even when they rape your mothers in kwara and Osun, they are innocent. It is your destiny as a slave to defend your masters actions. Why am i not surprised?

Hahaha a no point made, the same fulanis besieged, rap.ed, killed your mothers and the mothers before her,castrated your father's and starved your ancestors to death until your radical mouth making asswipe deserted his beloved people and ran away 1945,1963-66 and still counting, run your mouth like tap e nor concern me
Re: Let The IBO Leave. by gnykelly(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2015
fulanimafia:
Most Hausa/Fulani's don't have any problem with the Yorubas, we hold each other in mutual respect.

I completely support your assertion. Ibos should be allowed to leave, although I prefer the process to be designed such that the final exodus will be in 2023 after 8 years of reaping what they have sown.

that is what I'm trying to say. we the Yoruba and Hausa respect ourselves despite the diffrences. we have also extend that respect to the IBO but they want just everything only.

1 Like

Re: Let The IBO Leave. by bugzbunny: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Can any hausa or yoruba person Endorse Biafra?
Answer is no
They can't do without igbos
Because of their lazy nature...
They even call it Biafra.. Dat won't come to pass
But they can prove me wrong by supporting biafra
...Quote me by sayingg.... To hell with igbos.. I endorse biafra
Anybdy?
Re: Let The IBO Leave. by bugzbunny: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
DaBullIT:

Ooobi it haf pepper you abi? Greedy buffoons, the greed of oyel is the beginning of another massacre
Don't shout when we turn lagos to a SE state..
After Ambode.. No yoruba can rule lagos againn
U can't eat ur cake and hv it.. Quote me

1 Like

Re: Let The IBO Leave. by DaBullIT(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
bugzbunny:

Don't shout when we turn lagos to a SE state..
After Ambode.. No yoruba can rule lagos againn
U can't eat ur cake and hv it.. Quote me

You are a very good comedian , have you considered making it your career grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Buhari More Educated Than Jonathan?(Photo) / How Come No IPOB Protest In Edo? / Did Buhari Lie About His Age? See How Obasanjo Exposed Him-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.