Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan (4675 Views)

Shocking Warnings On A Gate In FCT / Neat Room And Parlour Self Contained In Agodi Gate, Ibadan, Oyo State / New 4bedroom Bungalow Roofing Project @ Toll Gate Ibadan By Hslbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2015
I am looking to buy a gate, ASAP, for my property in Ibadan - Elebu area.

I weld too so I am demanding a gate that is built with good materials and that shows paid of ownership. I can tell a bad job from a mile away so please no amateurs or folks that use sub standard materials.

You can either show your samples here in case someone else may be interested or you can email it to me via NL. I also have WhatsApp that I can provide via the Nairaland email system.

Please forget any thought of marketing to a clueless Americana in your pricing so that we don't waste each others time - it just won't fly. "My head is there" grin
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by kehindesis(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2015
Hello Sir, if you like to weld it I have good and reliable person to quote for the material I stay at ogun state I will do it for you and transport it to you. or you want him to come and do it they kindly call me 08029559565
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2015
kehindesis:
Hello Sir, if you like to weld it I have good and reliable person to quote for the material I stay at ogun state I will do it for you and transport it to you. or you want him to come and do it they kindly call me 08029559565

The normal "call me" thing won't work for me. Any artisan I hire must be webbed.

I do not intend to be doing welding work in Nigeria so I am looking for a completely made gate.

Your reliable person can contact me via my Nairaland email to email me sample pictures and prices. We can operate on WhatsApp for both pictures and prices.

Reason for not calling is not that I'm pompous but whenever I call artisans in Nigeria from the US (California time) they are either on the back of Okada or at jobsites or other busy places and it ends up being 10 minutes of "hello hello", "Mi ogbo yin sir", "Network yi oda Sir", "Ejo epemi pada mo wa lori okada". Meanwhile I am paying Rebtel 10 cents a minute for that privilege.

Hope you understand.

I am buying a gate by 10AM September 14th in sha allah.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nairaland artisans, let's keep the money in house grin
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by KolaShangOne(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Nairaland artisans, let's keep the money iin house grin

Too bad the guys I know aren't "webbed"
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
KolaShangOne:

Too bad the guys I know aren't "webbed"

Yeah too bad, but these things happen grin
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
The hard truth here is that 99.9% people online advertising here seeking for contracts are middle men,the real people that does the jobs are illiterates and are not on the net.

2 Likes

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by mufutau55(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
euromilion:
The hard truth here is that 99.9% people online advertising here seeking for contracts are middle men,the real people that does the jobs are illiterates and are not on the net.

You are 1million correct about that.
@EgunMogaji, look for a good welder around your area there and give them your specs.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
mufutau55:

You are 1million correct about that.
@EgunMogaji, look for a good welder around your area there and give them your specs.

Hajji M.

Yeah that's my last resort.

I just don't think I can get one made to my satisfaction within my two weeks on the ground. Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll find a ready made one that will be okay so I can put these bad boys to good use on my way out grin

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by mufutau55(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yeah that's my last resort.

I just don't think I can get one made to my satisfaction within my two weeks on the ground. Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll find a ready made one that will be okay so I can put these bad boys to good use on my way out grin

The alternatives is have Muyesky make good one for you and deliver it to Ibadan like the Fash28 type, just for few Benjamins.

Hajji M.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
mufutau55:

The alternatives is have Muyesky make good one for you and deliver it to Ibadan like the Fash28 type, just for few Benjamins.

Hajji M.

That's one alternative but I can't afford his fine works of arts especially when you add the shipping grin

Do we need to revisit our discussion on the difference between rich and wealth? cheesy
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by mufutau55(m): 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:

That's one alternative but I can't afford his fine works of arts especially when you add the shipping grin
Do we need to revisit our discussion on the difference between rich and wealth? cheesy

NO. No sir. Not again. I can understood the point completely.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by mufutau55(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:

so I can put these bad boys to good use on my way out grin

I need some of those bad boys Lock when going home oh... Rust prove, Cut proof etc. Home Depot price too..

Hajji M.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
mufutau55:

I need some of those bad boys Lock when going home oh... Rust prove, Cut proof etc. Home Depot price too..

Hajji M.

And best of all, Baraka the thief will have to do quite a bit of head thinking to figure out how to jig this one open. He'll certainly stop in his tracks with an "oh shyte, now what the heck is this now" look on his face grin
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by mufutau55(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:

And best of all, Baraka the thief will have to do quite a bit of head thinking to figure out how to jig this one open.
He'll certainly stop in his tracks with an "oh shyte, now what the heck is this now" look on his face grin

LOL! You ever thought about replacing the Legendary Baba Sala with awada keri-keri. You always crack-me-up. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by beedam(f): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
EgunMogaji:

The normal "call me" thing won't work for me. Any artisan I hire must be webbed.

I do not intend to be doing welding work in Nigeria so I am looking for a completely made gate.

Your reliable person can contact me via my Nairaland email to email me sample pictures and prices. We can operate on WhatsApp for both pictures and prices.

Reason for not calling is not that I'm pompous but whenever I call artisans in Nigeria from the US (California time) they are either on the back of Okada or at jobsites or other busy places and it ends up being 10 minutes of "hello hello", "Mi ogbo yin sir", "Network yi oda Sir", "Ejo epemi pada mo wa lori okada". Meanwhile I am paying Rebtel 10 cents a minute for that privilege.

Hope you understand.

I am buying a gate by 10AM September 14th in sha allah.

grin grin grin grin grin. You are just too much with this your phone conversation above.

Eyin naa e pe won pada now wink

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by kehindesis(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
hello you can call mr lukeman on 07034215599 for the gate
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by kehindesis(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
hello you can call mr lukeman for quality gate and dependable gate on 07034215599
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
kehindesis:
hello you can call mr lukeman for quality gate and dependable gate on 07034215599

Okay thanks.

Is he in Ibadan and is he's webbed?
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by kehindesis(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
no is at sango otta now if you want it call the person on 07034215599
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
kehindesis:
no is at sango otta now if you want it call the person on 07034215599

Thanks but I need someone that's on the web and in Ibadan.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by mufutau55(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thanks but I need someone that's on the web and in Ibadan.

Looking for Welders that is on the web, and you may never find any... This is Nigeria, reality check sir.
Most of the best are locals and not online.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
mufutau55:

Looking for Welders that is on the web, and you may never find any... This is Nigeria, reality check sir.
Most of the best are locals and not online.

Hajji M.

Iwakiwa lanwa oun toba sonu.

I've managed to find lots of artisan folks and others on the web including welders and some right on here. I just need to find one in Ibadan.

Doesn't cost me anything to try.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by mufutau55(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Iwakiwa lanwa oun toba sonu.
I've managed to find lots of artisan folks and others on the web including welders and some right on here. I just need to find one in Ibadan.
Doesn't cost me anything to try.

You never cease to amaze me.... see the bolded. I actually getting to like you more than you think. smiley

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
mufutau55:

You never cease to amaze me.... see the bolded. I actually getting to like you more than I thought. smiley

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir grin but if you ask my Ex Wife I'm supposed to be Hitler/Atila/Idi Amin/Saddan all rolled up into one person.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by mufutau55(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Thank you Sir grin but if you ask my Ex Wife I'm supposed to be Hitler/Atila/Idi Amin/Saddan all rolled up into one person.

I will surely believe her too... Chameleon; man of many colors.

Hajji M.

4 Likes

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 08, 2015
I found me one that has WhatsApp - woohoo - I'm going to get to use my padlocks after all grin
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by NL1960: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I found me one that has WhatsApp - woohoo - I'm going to get to use my padlocks after all grin

Do not forget to eventually post a pic of what was made for you.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by acelaw: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
You can go for this sliding gate at just N50K with the rolling tracks and supporting pillar

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
acelaw:
You can go for this sliding gate at just N50K with the rolling tracks and supporting pillar

I'll consider it at N500 delivered to my site in Elebu.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by smiley001(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I weld too so I am demanding a gate that is built with good materials and that shows paid of ownership. I can tell a bad job from a mile away so please no amateurs or folks that use sub standard materials.

You can either show your samples here in case someone else may be interested or you can email it to me via NL. I also have WhatsApp that I can provide via the Nairaland email system.

Please forget any thought of marketing to a clueless Americana in your pricing so that we don't waste each others time - it just won't fly. "My head is there" grin

D Web thing is d issue. But there r lots of welders and already made jobs around dat ur site d day I went to check ur site out. And I think u may find one dat dey can adjust to ur taste becos dos welders around supply dat community or better still, u can ask dat Alfa guy dat took me to ur site to help u out.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by smiley001(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

D Web thing is d issue. But there r lots of welders and already made jobs around dat ur site d day I went to check ur site out. And I think u may find one dat dey can adjust to ur taste becos dos welders around supply dat community or better still, u can ask dat Alfa guy dat took me to ur site to help u out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supply Of Readymix Concrete In Lagos / 3bedrm Flat New House For Rent At Obawole Ogba 500 11/2 Year Contact / 40 Acres Of Land Along Iseyin-ibadan Expressway For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.