Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan (4691 Views)

Shocking Warnings On A Gate In FCT / Neat Room And Parlour Self Contained In Agodi Gate, Ibadan, Oyo State / New 4bedroom Bungalow Roofing Project @ Toll Gate Ibadan By Hslbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
The guy I found is actually on your way in. After ICast school as you approach a four way road he's on the left.

The only issue now is gauging quality so I might just wait till Monday when I can put my eyes on the matter grin

PS: there's always a difference on what I consider acceptable quality with what most 9ja artisans consider quality.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by acelaw: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I'll consider it at N500 delivered to my site in Elebu.

Oh. Fantastic but I couldn't collect N500K from you. Perhaps you can pay half of this amount
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2015
acelaw:

Oh. Fantastic but I couldn't collect N500K from you. Perhaps you can pay half of this amount

Of course you can't collect N500K from me, not even in your dreams.

The offer, if you read it again is N500 delivered to Elebu, Ibadan.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by KolaShangOne(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2015
@acelaw Don't banter words with Egun.. You won't win..

Oga Eegun, no let them arrange boys for you o.. angry
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 09, 2015
KolaShangOne:
@acelaw Don't banter words with Egun.. You won't win..

Oga Eegun, no let them arrange boys for you o.. angry

No shaking...I have my own boys at the ready, uniformed and otherwise grin
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by KolaShangOne(m): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:

No shaking...I have my own boys at the ready, uniformed and otherwise grin

@EgunMogaji Things have changed o.. The era of Pa Adedibu has passed.. We have a new Thug Commander in Ibadan now.. The boys you knew then have been dethroned or retired.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
KolaShangOne:

@EgunMogaji Things have changed o.. The era of Pa Adedibu has passed.. We have a new Thug Commander in Ibadan now.. The boys you knew then have been dethroned or retired.

I've since thrown new water to the front and expect to thread wet ground grin

I have new friends now. They have names like Akogun, Igi Tinrin, Omi Obe, Jadu and Baraka grin

Another one has "tiro" in his eyes so I haven't summoned enough courage to look at him directly and ask his name.

PS: I'm not too far from 'Fele and once you enter new territory you do the needful and go and juba and ask permission.

I also take care of the boys at the police checkpoint at Elebu market. Charge cards and cartons of bottle water does wonder to bridge relationships. The police are your friends cheesy

Yeah I know that the days that we used to carry "ake UTC" are gone but.....,,,,,
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by twinskenny(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I have new friends now. They have names like Akogun, Igi Tinrin, Omi Obe, Jadu and Baraka grin

Another one has "tiro" in his eyes so I haven't summoned enough courage to look at him directly and ask his name.

PS: I'm not too far from 'Fele and once you enter new territory you do the needful and go and juba and ask permission.

I also take care of the boys at the police checkpoint at Elebu market. Charge cards and cartons of bottle water does wonder to bridge relationships. The police are your friends cheesy

Yeah I know that the days that we used to carry "ake UTC" are gone but.....,,,,,

you got me laughing out loud!! you really know how things work here

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by mufutau55(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
EgunMogaji:

"Omo odo Agba"

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by KolaShangOne(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2015
mufutau55:

"Omo odo Agba"
Hajji M.

As it should be..
If not that Egun went abroad ehn, lipsrsealed
Fele is the highest around that area though.. And it baffles me how he gets all these info from million miles away.

No shaking. grin

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by mufutau55(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
KolaShangOne:

As it should be..
If not that Egun went abroad ehn, lipsrsealed
Fele is the highest around that area though.. And it baffles me how he gets all these info from million miles away.

No shaking. grin

I am sure say you know "Area Boys" get levels.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by smiley001(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Sir, bring d picture of d gate to dis thread too. And I must tell u, u got a good one for dat price... Simple and Classy.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
smiley001:
Sir, bring d picture of d gate to dis thread too.
And I must tell u, u got a good one for dat price... Simple and Classy.

Thanks.

I found the gate near my site for N140k, totally cool.

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by NL1960: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
I was sent the following sketch of gate samples and price for consideration. Comments and the one i should choose are welcome. Price is a factor.

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by NL1960: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Continue

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by kopell: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
NL1960:
I was sent the following sketch of gate samples and price for consideration. Comments and the one i should choose are welcome. Price is a factor.
What are this fancy gate made off.
what are the thickness or gages of those square pipes, thickness or gages of the flat sheet matal plate. If those pipes are at list 1/4 thick, with the flat sheet matal at 3/8 thick. It will be strong enough to stand the teste of the day. In my opinion, I like that of 160k. Bros I believe I saw your house in one of Naija movie. I may wrong. if you don't mind me posting the short link.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by smiley001(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
NL1960:

Sketch doesn't rilly describe it... A 3D would be better so as to see d real picture of wot d final or end product would be.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by kopell: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
smiley001:

Sketch doesn't rilly describe it... A 3D would be better so as to see d real picture of wot d final or end product would be.
The guys will be fabricating it, this are the simple questions you should ask them. when you ask those questions, don't be surprised the prices may change.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by NL1960: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
kopell:
What are this fancy gate made off.
what are the thickness or gages of those square pipes, thickness or gages of the flat sheet matal plate. If those pipes are at list 1/4 thick, with the flat sheet matal at 3/8 thick. It will be strong enough to stand the teste of the day. In my opinion, I like that of 160k. Bros I believe I saw your house in one of Naija movie. I may wrong. if you don't mind me posting the short link.

Do not know all these but i trust the guy to do a good job with the best materials. He did my water tank stand and i was very impressed. That of 160k is also appealing to me. Will have to see how far i can beat down the price.

I doubt it was my house that you saw in a Naija movie but i could be wrong as people can just firm house in this country without permission. You can post the link.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by NL1960: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
smiley001:

3D from a fabricator not based in the city?. Not possible. These fabricators go round several communities and make a metal note of what they see and then they come back and sketch them and fabricate based on that.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by kopell: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
NL1960:

Do not know all these but i trust the guy to do a good job with the best materials. He did my water tank stand and i was very impressed. That of 160k is also appealing to me. Will have to see how far i can beat down the price.

I doubt it was my house that you saw in a Naija movie but i could be wrong as people can just firm house in this country without permission. You can post the link.
I hope is not, this is the house I saw.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by NL1960: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2015
kopell:
I hope is not, this is the house I saw.

Seems you have removed the link. I initially saw but could not play it.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by kopell: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
NL1960:

Seems you have removed the link. I initially saw but could not play it.
I have seek Hajji help to see if he can post it, I was unable to post the video, its wasn't playing.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by NL1960: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2015
kopell:
I have seek Hajji help to see if he can post it, I was unable to post the video, its wasn't playing.

I have seen the video in the mail you sent. It is not my house that is in the video. The arc window in front is the only similarities as i also have arc windows in front.
Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

And best of all, Baraka the thief will have to do quite a bit of head thinking to figure out how to jig this one open. He'll certainly stop in his tracks with an "oh shyte, now what the heck is this now" look on his face grin

My site supervisor lost the key to the lock somehow and spent three hours trying to saw through the lock and even resorted to chisel and hammer. They didn't even put a dent on it he said grin

Success cheesy

Re: Looking To Buy A Gate / Ibadan by FastShipping: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
EgunMogaji:

My site supervisor lost the key to the lock somehow and spent three hours trying to saw through the lock and even resorted to chisel and hammer. They didn't even put a dent on it he said grin

Success cheesy

Serving its purpose...... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Let: 1 Bedroom Flat Self-contain @ Kubwa Phase 4, Abuja >>>TAKEN<<< / GET ANY OF THIS ESTATES AND WIN ALL EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO DUBIA / Five Oaks Residences, Eleko Best Estate In Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.