Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (486481 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by fabolakers(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
I love it when the market value of my phone is increasing grin grin grin just saw this on Gionee Facebook page.

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Timbuktu14(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
fabolakers:

Download Hi font from Google Play store then download the fonts you want with it then go to your phone settings then display then font style. Use the scan button to scan and add new fonts then you can change from there.
That Hifont still doesn't work. Only Ifont does.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Timbuktu14(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
fabolakers:
I love it when the market value of my phone is increasing grin grin grin just saw this on Gionee Facebook page.
As in ehn
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by gefi: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
i think the default lunncher makes sense with the online themes, why always going for the third party..
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Mcderu(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
fabolakers:
I Don tire to for Nova launcher. Trying Go Launcher now. Making so much sense.

I prefer Go Launcher too but the adds are very intrusive and it lacks Double Tap to turn off the screen. Paired with a nice set of icons like Belle, it's really one of a kind. Oh, I always block the app from using data so I don't get the adds. grin

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Mcderu(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
gefi:
i think the default lunncher makes sense with the online themes, why always going for the third party..

The third party themes from the Theme Park are quite horrible in my opinion especially the icons. I was excited at first after the update but I'm yet to see a very good one with a decent icon set that doesn't look childish.

I just wish Gionee/Care free will make it possible for users to either create or edit current themes according to your preference.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by fabolakers(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mcderu:

I prefer Go Launcher too but the adds are very intrusive and it lacks Double Tap to turn off the screen. Paired with a nice set of icons like Belle, it's really one of a kind. Oh, I always block the app from using data so I don't get the adds. grin
Lucky Patcher was able to remove the ads for me so mine is ads free.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by fabolakers(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mcderu:

The third party themes from the Theme Park are quite horrible in my opinion especially the icons. I was excited at first after the update but I'm yet to see a very good one with a decent icon set that doesn't look childish.

I just wish Gionee/Care free will make it possible for users to either create or edit current themes according to your preference.
You can do that with Go launcher. Edit Icons images and rename dem
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by proffnico(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
fabolakers:
Number 1 Nova Fan##

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by fabolakers(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
proffnico:
Number 1 Nova Fan##
Love your style. You really finish work on top am.

The Last Witch Hunter, where are you downloading it from and how many MB is it?
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Theanonymous9: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
proffnico:
Number 1 Nova Fan##

Pls where r u downloading the last witch hunter from?

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Obas101(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
fabolakers:
All the suffer wey I suffer just to change fonts, downloaded Indian ROM of 1.7GB three times and they got it by been patient and just 160MB sad sad n ;Dow I'm jealous. And even a higher version than our India ROM. Will monitor it for now and if its better, I will just unroot my device first, then backup his ROM and install it in my own. grin grin
Lmao.. grin grin
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Theanonymous9: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fan on GO Launcher up until their latest update. Switched to 360 Launcher. Smooth and responsive.

Loving Gionee's lockscreen updates.

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Obas101(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hawlahscho:

Abeg kindly drop your WhatsApp number for me or you contact me on WhatsApp 08179008388
Add me 08062522014
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by proffnico(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Theanonymous9:

Na one movie app i dey use ""megabox HD or movieHd" you can try one of the two..

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by fabolakers(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Theanonymous9:

This guy just dey read my mind anyhow. Lol. The trailer dey scatter my Dada. I just dey wait for clear version.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by proffnico(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2016

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by proffnico(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
fabolakers:

Love your style. You really finish work on top am.

The Last Witch Hunter, where are you downloading it from and how many MB is it?
Download one of those movie apps.. 360p shouldn't be more than 400mb.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Theanonymous9: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
fabolakers:

This guy just dey read my mind anyhow. Lol. The trailer dey scatter my Dada. I just dey wait for clear version.

Same here o! I've over 12 trailers of upcoming movies this year and I'm anxious to watch 'em mostly Deadpool, X-men apocalypse, Huntsman 2, TMNT 2, Batman V Superman, and Kung fu panda 2.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Theanonymous9: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
proffnico:
Na one movie app i dey use ""megabox HD or movieHd" you can try one of the two..

Oh thanks.

And seeing that you have smart view on, I hope u know it doesn't function where the environment is not well bright. I'd advice you disable it all through the evening..It uses battery juice(relatively small tho) cuz the front camera will be active all through.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by fabolakers(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Theanonymous9:

Same here o! I've over 12 trailers of upcoming movies this year and I'm anxious to watch 'em mostly Deadpool, X-men apocalypse, Huntsman 2, TMNT 2, Batman V Superman, and Kung fu panda 2.
LOL. That's my list too.

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by bastien: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please where and how much will it cost me to repair/change my broken touch pad
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Theanonymous9: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
fabolakers:

LOL. That's my list too.

cheesy yeah and Legends of tomorrow! I'm no longer following The 100
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Theanonymous9: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Oh, and Captain America: Civil War

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by jogwezi: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
ADMIN ADD ME TO THE GROUP OOOOOO
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by plopapy: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please help oh, just got mine today, installed psiphone on it, open it, but once it connects, the application will close, even some other app too. Why will I do. And we're do I start from. Add me to whatsapp group too. 08032512493
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by HyDef(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
plopapy:
Please help oh, just got mine today, installed psiphone on it, open it, but once it connects, the application will close, even some other app too. Why will I do. And we're do I start from. Add me to whatsapp group too. 08032512493

Go to Power Management in Settings, then Power Manager and set it to None or Normal, whichever you see as the first in the list.

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by john4aguero: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
fabolakers:

Please what settings did you use for your Psiphon handler. Mine is not working. Thanks.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by AdemolaGoc: 12:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Guys quick question, has anyone been using this phone without the rubber protective case? How durable is the phone? Will it get scratched easily or will it get stained? (white color) Generally is it advisable? The rubber casing really takes away the beauty of the phone.
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by Timbuktu14(m): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2016
AdemolaGoc:
Guys quick question, has anyone been using this phone without the rubber protective case? How durable is the phone? Will it get scratched easily or will it get stained? (white color) Generally is it advisable? The rubber casing really takes away the beauty of the phone.
I don't like that nonsense rubber pouch at all! Been using the cover pouch since. The phone will turn brown without pouch. Even with this leather pouch, i still clean it every now and then!

1 Like

Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by gabylzy(m): 12:26am On Jan 14, 2016
wanna fynd out if am the only one facin this ma gangstar 4 modded apk no wan install..even ma nova..asphalt..on this 6184 firmware is anybdy else facing this
Re: Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] by AdemolaGoc: 12:32am On Jan 14, 2016
Timbuktu14:
I don't like that nonsense rubber pouch at all! Been using the cover pouch since. The phone will turn brown without pouch. Even with this leather pouch, i still clean it every now and then!

Thanks a lot man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (192) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Airtel Bb Plan On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.