Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:12 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (493429 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

23 Likes 17 Shares

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kokoo123: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
That's so true.... Had issues with my infinix phone and I got a feedback quickly. Which was really fast and my device worked perfectly. �

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 1:22am On Oct 15, 2017
LizzyWiz:
After a week of purchase my Xpen stopped working. I have followed the steps to use it no solution.. Help

What steps have you tried? Try this step

Go to settings >Xpen and check to make sure it's activated enable your xpen interact with your device. And also allow The pen to charge for about 10 -20 mins maybe your battery is extremely low.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 1:23am On Oct 15, 2017
kokoo123:
That's so true.... Had issues with my infinix phone and I got a feedback quickly. Which was really fast and my device worked perfectly. �

thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by blessed97(f): 2:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Hello! A part of my Infinix note 3 screen is no longer responding to touch. What can be wrong with it and what do you think can be done? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mdee1(m): 3:33am On Oct 15, 2017
blessed97:
Hello! A part of my Infinix note 3 screen is no longer responding to touch. What can be wrong with it and what do you think can be done? Thanks
Depends on what happened before this started. Did it fall? Did water get into it? or it just suddenly stopped working?

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Laxy009(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2017
XFrozen:
Post here

2. Product Suggestions

What's might be wrong with my infinix note 3. I tried charging it this morning but it was not charging. I use the charger for other but it work. What might be the problem. The phone is just two month old.

2 Likes

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 6:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Laxy009:

What's might be wrong with my infinix note 3. I tried charging it this morning but it was not charging. I use the charger for other but it work. What might be the problem. The phone is just two month old.
Hi bro, for such issues reasons are faulty charging port or Subboard. Have you tried using another 2Amp Or 3Amp charger on it? To see if it will charge? If after trying this and still doesn't let us know.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Laxy009(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2017
XFrozen:
Hi bro, for such issues reasons are faulty charging port or Subboard. Have you tried using another 2Amp Or 3Amp charger on it? To see if it will charge? If after trying this and still doesn't let us know.

Have tried using another charger. Same situation bro. But it seems it vibrate silently without coming up when ever I press the on button.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Pharmizzy(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2017
hello, my infinix hot note battery is now extremely poor.... plz how can i go about replacing it and how much will it cost?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2017
Pharmizzy:
hello, my infinix hot note battery is now extremely poor.... plz how can i go about replacing it and how much will it cost?

Which of the Note?
Am considering buying one o
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by lordvictor(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2017
Please my infinix hot 4 OTA updater has failed to connect to network or search for update and thus I cannot update my system. Please help. I had started to download last week but ran out of data, then i wanted to continue yesterday and it would not. I cancelled the previous update hoping to restart a new download but it keeps on telling me that my system cant connect. Pls help people.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Toshiba49ja(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2017
lordvictor:
Please my infinix hot 4 OTA updater has failed to connect to network or search for update and thus I cannot update my system. Please help. I had started to download last week but ran out of data, then i wanted to continue yesterday and it would not. I cancelled the previous update hoping to restart a new download but it keeps on telling me that my system cant connect. Pls help people.

Nd u cannur thank me abi undecided
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Godwin978(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
whats the type of charger i can use to charge infinix hot 3? its seems the battery dosent last long
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Jaculze(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tecno nko?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by INCREDIBLEGUY: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
infinix good afternoon, please my follow come hot 4 charger got burnt, since then have been buying different infinix charger but they don't charge my phone fast, most of them take like 5 hours to charge from zero to 100, the last one I bought now is oriamo charger, it is still good though, but it's always hot when ever am charging, please what should I do,, and where can I get follow come charger in edo state,,, thank you sir
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Laxy009:

Have tried using another charger. Same situation bro. But it seems it vibrate silently without coming up when ever I press the on button.
try and visit any Carlcare service center close to you. They will fix it for you for free
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Godwin978(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
mdee1:
how about you try the original charger that came with it?
no. is fairly use
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
infinix good afternoon, please my follow come hot 4 charger got burnt, since then have been buying different infinix charger but they don't charge my phone fast, most of them take like 5 hours to charge from zero to 100, the last one I bought now is oriamo charger, it is still good though, but it's always hot when ever am charging, please what should I do,, and where can I get follow come charger in edo state,,, thank you sir
contact Carlcare service center they will provide you with the original charger.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Laxy009(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
XFrozen:
try and visit any Carlcare service center close to you. They will fix it for you for free

I'm just tired of infinix product.i have once return it to their care centre when I unbox the phone and I detected the mouthpiece wasn't working now it's the charging point. I tried charging it this evening and lucky it charged. Just tired of this phone.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by blessed97(f): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
mdee1:
Depends on what happened before this started. Did it fall? Did water get into it? or it just suddenly stopped working?

No o. It just stopped working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Fayos1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
XFrozen:
Post here

2. Product Suggestions

hi, my infinix hot S playstore download freezes mid-download. Ill have to off and on my data connection for it to progress a bit then freeze again and over and over. Its frustrating. What do you think caused it and how can it be remedied. Mind you. data and network settings are okay. I download well on all other app except playstore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Respect55(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2017
Why is it that other chargers don't charge infinix fones? Why is it always impossible to replace follow - come chargers when they get spoilt?
Can one get another good charger from Carl are if the original charger gets spoilt?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by missyojo(f): 6:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning, my infinix hot 5 is just one month old and just yesterday the finger print scanner isn't working again. What could be the problem? Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2017
Fayos1:
hi, my infinix hot S playstore download freezes mid-download. Ill have to off and on my data connection for it to progress a bit then freeze again and over and over. Its frustrating. What do you think caused it and how can it be remedied. Mind you. data and network settings are okay. I download well on all other app except playstore
go to settings>Apps> Google Play service>Storage>Clear cache. Do this action to Google play store apk also.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (346) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.