Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. (1382 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Beverly Naya Outfit To Obasanjo's Son Wedding / 4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by VibeRadio(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tonto Dikeh has revealed that her husband, Churchill Oladunni Obasanjo is the son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The actress posted the picture above along with a shout-out to her well wishers and family, she wrote…

READ MORE...

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=4947

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by micronut(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ok, but we Know this already, why is she still telling us?

Iranu! Any way make e no be like bad belle.......Best wishes.

But, Remember, the Race for this front page is not to the Swift Or Strong but to those who endure to the End, Same with Life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by sam4(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
hnnn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by priscaoge(f): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Happy Couple kiss kiss HML Dear, I pray U stay married.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by jcross19: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Obasanjo's bastard even the guy is ashamed to use obasanjo as his surname while the wannabe married woman was dying shouting to notify that she is engaged with big fish. Does it matter the calibre of whom you marry? What matter is happy home after Wedding.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by Demmocrats(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
But it sounds its making her look so small what's the big deal in marring the son of a prominent Nigerian as if she is saying it to make someone jealous and in a way punishing her image.
Its as if the guy is now a trophy husband and I see no love from her statement.

I pray this union last because any marriage that its foundation is based on what Tonto's marriage is based will fall. With time the guy gets tired and leaves her with another heart break.

She is making her self look low(low life). Please tonto what is in you is far greater what is in the world from the biblical aspect of it and stop advertising such info it only makes look so small
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by Utchgirl(f): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
jcross19:
Obasanjo's bastard even the guy is ashamed to use obasanjo as his surname while the wannabe married woman was dying shouting to notify that she is engaged with big fish. Does it matter the calibre of whom you marry? What matter is happy home after Wedding.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by Utchgirl(f): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
jcross19:

Hw did u knw dt d guy is obasanjo's bastard son ?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by afolwalex20(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is dat how to kiss undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by jcross19: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Utchgirl:

Hw did u knw dt d guy is obasanjo's bastard son ?
obasanjo married more than eight wives and as a christian any child out of first legal wife is a bastard.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by Utchgirl(f): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
jcross19:
obasanjo married more than eight wives and as a christian any child out of first legal wife is a bastard.

Lollzz !

So dis is ur reason 4 calling Churchill Obasanjo's bastard son abi ?

Kotinu !

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by jcross19: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lollzz !
So dis is ur reason 4 calling Churchill Obasanjo's bastard son abi ?
Kotinu !
ah you self understand nah.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by Utchgirl(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
jcross19:

Dia is notin here 2 understand plz.
As far as i'm concerned,Churchill is Obasanjo's LEGITIMATE son. And i wish he and Tonto a hapi and EVERLASTING married life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by Utchgirl(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
jcross19:

As far as i'm concerned,Churchill is Obasanjo's LEGITIMATE son. And i wish he and Tonto a hapi and EVERLASTING married life.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by petux(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by petux(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
wait ooo and obasanjo agree say make im marry DAT "hoe" nawa oo...I doubt d marriage go last..see tatoo and ....... nawa o...
# Bad belle is allowed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by jcross19: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Utchgirl:

As far as i'm concerned,Churchill is Obasanjo's LEGITIMATE son.
And i wish he and Tonto a hapi and EVERLASTING married life.
from wife or concubine.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by Utchgirl(f): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
jcross19:
from wife or concubine.

It's none of ur bizness.
Are u pained?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Sends Thank You Shout-out, Reveals Her Husband Is Obasanjo’s Son. by jcross19: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
Utchgirl:

It's none of ur bizness.
Are u pained?
I hate hype.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Jahdiah, The Guy Who Can Rock Bum Shorts Better Than Most Women. (photos) / Open Letter To Egbon Olamide!! Ola Dips Is Here, Free Chinko Ekun (must Read) / Curse Or Coincidence: Celebrities Die When He Scores. (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.