Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband (3445 Views)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband by jossy26: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2015
well, i dont see anything romantic in this sha, even if d man shower much more the woman will never put 100%, its a like a manufacturing company setting production target, once you meet or about to meet the target they increase it. the woman dey take style put the man under pressure wise up man, do as much as you can and leave d rest, or make you do ur own scoreboard too... yeye

(1) (2) (Reply)

[Updated]Legal Way To Deal With A Family Member Who Plans To Disrupt A Burial? / . / Partner Sharing: I Borrowed My Friend's Husband For My Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.