Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. (25080 Views)

Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Divorce Should Not Always Be Solution To Marital Troubles - Bamisepeter's Blog / 10 Marital "Nevers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
No matter how aggravated you may be and no matter how sure you think you know what caused a misunderstanding between a couple,before you interfere please note that there are always 3 sides to the story.

1.Her version.
2.His version
3.The truth

Ironically there is usually something neither of the two will hardly voice out and that is always most likely the cause of the problem yet they may never voice it out.

This is why we must be extremely careful to judge or mediate in any marital or even any man and woman love affair because at the end,you will be put in the middle and your good intentions will be seen as sinister.

So when next anybody comes to you asking you to mediate in any romantic fiasco,please start your advice by saying..."IF WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS TRUE"...So that at the end you will be exulnurated.

Be wise.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by jonaifame22(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Not even only married couples, it also applies in normal fights between every day people we interact wth, any time I see two people fight I don't interfere ever since I read in the bible this passage that says " he meddleth in a strife belonging to another,he's like one who pulleth a dog by it's ears ( pro 26 vs 17)

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by kingsilly(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by kingofchess(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
you are right op....same thing happened in my neighbourhood last month.
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Yeah sure....unless yhur a Marriage counselor stay out of their "As.s holes"......
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by braimeddy: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Are u talking from experience? U can as well share it with us

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by fromnigeria(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Couple often settle with the judge, this has been case.

1 Like

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by fromnigeria(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
kingofchess:
you are right op....same thing happened in my neighbourhood last month.
There is rarely a grandmaster in the game of chess.
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by kingofchess(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
fromnigeria:
There is rarely a grandmaster in the game of chess.
u r looking at 1. I am the king of chess. no1 can stand me
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by dollyjoy(f): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op is right!
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by fromnigeria(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
kingofchess:
u r looking at 1. I am the king of chess. no1 can stand me
We've seen your type fall in less than four moves. grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Tallesty1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Spot on
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Richardonald(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmm... Lecturer time never reach u don dey go, wait now
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by allanphash7(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Me ke

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by kennyman2000(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Very right of the op.

I've stopped interfering in marital affairs since last 5 years.

Husband and wife that we knew that they've been separated by the bride mother because the husband is irresponsible. A drunkard.

The wife swore to high heaven that, nothing will bring them back together again.

We all believed they've been separated for good cos the girl attitude obviously indicated that.
Everyone in the street knew they're no more 2gether again.

We're surprised when we saw the wife tommy started shutting out. Thats pregnancy.

When asked, who's responsible. She said, its her husband. So, u guys are meeting behind and fucking eachother. While, we all believed, they've been seperated.

Moral lessons: All what everyone said abt the man, how they adviced her to leave the man. Who adviced her. This gal told the man. its the man who said all what everyone said the day he had misunderstanding with someone in the street.

So, mind ur biz!!!!!!!!!

27 Likes

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by fireforfire: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
I dnt waste my time listening to any party. i just jump grin into conclusion wink

12 Likes

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Sunnycliff(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
I don't no why my mind can never allow me separate or meddle with couples in their misunderstandings. Even if they are fighting as my neighbors in the same building, I go just do eyes right and forward March. Its all these third parties that hits the straw that breaks the camels back in broken homes.

1 Like

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by UnknownT: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
Not even only married couples, it also applies in normal fights between every day people we interact wth, any time I see two people fight I don't interfere ever since I read in the bible this passage that says " he meddleth in a strife belonging to another,he's like one who pulleth a dog by it's ears
How is your ever reliable Mouka foam? grin

1 Like

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Viktor1983(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
.."IF WHAT YOU JUST SAID IS TRUE".
Wise Words op.

3 Likes

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
True
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by EduRegard: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Taken.
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by fattbabakay(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
[size=14pt]YOU CAN ONLY BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS USIAN BOLT IF YOU LEARN TO STAY ON YOUR OWN LANE[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by Benite: 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Life is more cool when you cut drama out of your life by separating yourself from controversial issues and crowd.
In summary stay on your own lane! live peaceful and fulfilled life!

5 Likes

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by DankemzI(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Okinawa

1 Like

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by STENON(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by VickyRotex(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
cool cool
Re: Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. by babyfaceafrica: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hehehehhehe.......depends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / For Her 16th Birthday, Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mum / Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.