Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning (1533 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning by kachysblog(f): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Young man of about 21 years just hung himself at 311 Road, Festac town.

A very fair young man named Ugochukwu, of about 21 years-old just committed suicide this morning at 311 Road, Festac Town.

According to an anonymous neighbor who spoke exclusively to Kcb, the young man lost his father five years ago and have been in the care of his uncle who lived at 311 Road. He said, the young man has attempted suicide twice in the past, but was rescued until now.

He left this morning as if he was off to church, but came back when everyone have left the house and hung himself.

Another neighbor said, he even gave the guy advice 2 days ago and have gotten a place of work for him at a school only for this ugly incident today. Too bad! Please, bear with me on the photos for you know this is not a thing of joy, but am going to post some. See photos after the cut

http://kachysblog.com/2015/08/exclusive-graphic-photos-young-guy-committed-suicide-now-at-311-road-festac-town/

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove

Re: Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning by Mbkite(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
What could make someone feeling suicidal

Hopelessness

Just hopelessness

Even when they say he's mentally unstable,he became mentally unstable because his unstable situation made his psychic unstable.

Our pastors could do more here,they could help by preaching messages of hope.

You won't really understand until it has happened to you.

If only God had opened his eyes so he could see 10yrs into his future.
Re: Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
hnmm
Re: Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning by donholy28(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Foolish boy...now he has ended his own life...who knows what he could have been in future...I feel like slapping him
Re: Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning by BTT(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Don't kill yourself just yet.

Don't give up on yourself yet. If you are reading this and you are contemplating suicide, please know that suicide cannot be the way out.

Try again.
Re: Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning by phayvoursky(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
YOUNG MAN; GOD HAD GREAT PLANS FOR YOU BUT YOU WERE RUNNING FASTER THAN HIS SCHEDULE.

WHATEVER YOU PASSED THROUGH WERE TESTS IN MAKING STRONG.

BUT I'M SORRY TO SAY.

YOU TOOK YOUR OWN GOD GIVEN LIFE AND GOD FROWNS AT THAT.

WELL; YOUR SUFFERING IS JUST ABOUT TO START. THIS TIME IS EVERLASTING.
Re: Exclusive Pics: Young Boy Just Committed Suicide At 311 Rd, Festac This Morning by Lilyomi(f): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
To those who wl insult him as a fool for doin dat, depression causes u to feel soo hopeless n helpless! Incidences causes u to b down but Is all abt individual endurance threshold. Wat makes u sad may not move a neighbor. I wl encourage all to try at all tyms to speak hope, life n love to all we meet. U may not knw wat lies ahead of him. To those who av depressed frns n relations, pls seek psychiatric help n stay solid behind them.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Your Ex- Using Only Movie Titles! / See The Animal This Babalawo Caught Today / See What Happened When The Statue Of Virgin Mary Arrived Oron, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.