Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

See The Animal This Babalawo Caught Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Animal This Babalawo Caught Today (1473 Views)

See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / Check The Animal I Killed In My Village / See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Animal This Babalawo Caught Today by IndianBwoy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pangolin shocked

Re: See The Animal This Babalawo Caught Today by maxti: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
?.
Op
What's ur connection?
#suspect

3 Likes

Re: See The Animal This Babalawo Caught Today by Flexherbal(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
So this type of animals still exist in Nigeria?
Re: See The Animal This Babalawo Caught Today by IndianBwoy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
maxti:
?.
Op
What's ur connection?
#suspect

What do you mean by connection? I am a worshipper of Ifa.

What is your connection to your pastor or imam?
Re: See The Animal This Babalawo Caught Today by maxti: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Ok. Thanks for answering.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal This Babalawo Caught Today by deloon(m): 5:00am On Apr 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

You are an Ifa worshipper? That's interesting.
How did you come about the religion? Is it practised in India?
Re: See The Animal This Babalawo Caught Today by IndianBwoy(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2016
deloon:

You are an Ifa worshipper? That's interesting.
How did you come about the religion? Is it practised in India?

Nope. But its similar to our religions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Nigeria's Zip Code? Clear The Confusion Now! / Difficulty In Changing My Blackberry Id / Do You Have Any Card You Wanna Sell"itunes Or Amazon"contact Me"08152691263"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.