Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC (2238 Views)

Document Showing The Population Of Nigeria In 1920 / Document Showing That Dasuki Transferred N1bn To Dokpesi & Dalhatu Invt. Ltd(pic / Just In: Document Showing The Transfer Of $47m From CBN Loaded In 11 Suitcases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by socialmediaman: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Happiness87:
this is zoo, any member of APC licking Tinubu's ass will never be probed, stop living in delusion as if you don't know what goes on in Nigeria

He was cleared of corruption charges, what was your party doing when he escaped Justice? They refused to reform the judiciary because they were using it to manipulate Justice, shame. Buhari will reform the judiciary and GEJ's people will be the first fall victims
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Alezy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
sugarvallly:
nonsense
pissed??
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Happiness87(f): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
socialmediaman:

He was cleared of corruption charges, what was your party doing when he escaped Justice? They refused to reform the judiciary because they were using it to manipulate Justice, shame. Buhari will reform the judiciary and GEJ's people will be the first fall victims
point of correction, i belong to no party, i hate lies, propaganda and hypocrisy.

pls what did ameachi do to judiciary in rivers state, how many bullet proof cars did Wike retrieve from Ameachi's aides
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
dearpreye:

Corruption isn't Nigeria's biggest problem; the system is. Regionalism/ resource control is the way forward.

The amount of money in the hands of a few persons is mind boggling!
How does regionalism end corruption?
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Happiness87:
point of correction, i belong to no party, i hate lies, propaganda and hypocrisy.

pls what did ameachi do to judiciary in rivers state, how many bullet proof cars did Wike retrieve from Ameachi's aides
Rubbish! The monetization policy made former ministers, commissioners and SAs take government cars they used at the end of the tenure of their bosses. Didn't Wike go away with the vehicles he made use of in Jonathan's government when the tenure ended.
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How does regionalism end corruption?

Not just corruption. It also reduces the amount of money available in the centre.

If a state like Jigawa entirely generates it's income from its own mineral resources, let's say N1 billion. Will its masses keep quiet if that give amount is stolen? No way. Because there won't money left for the state.

Lawmakers won't have huge allocations since every state will contribute a small portion to the centre. The thieves in NA will be forced to make do with the little available or resign.
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by freshvine(f): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Op, you mean a contract of over 800 million naira was prepared this way cos the little jobs I get from the commission is well documented and properly legalised.

No addition of Vat, Withholding Tax and you want me to believe this is coming from a government agency.

I will take a stroll to the contractor office to ascertain the veracity of your claim. angry
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by Happiness87(f): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! The monetization policy made former ministers, commissioners and SAs take government cars they used at the end of the tenure of their bosses. Didn't Wike go away with the vehicles he made use of in Jonathan's government when the tenure ended.

go to car stand and check the prices of those cars purchase in 2014, and point to us where there was evidence of corruption
Re: Photo: Document Showing How They Shared Our Common Patrimony @ NDDC by freshvine(f): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
MY office is in Egelege Street, which shares a tee Junction with Khana Street which in turn is interconnected with Wogu Street all in D-line.

Ngeneukwuene let your story better be true oooooo cos I will call this contractor out and petition him before our contractors association meeting for proper investigation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Rains At Nigerian Wedding In Austria [PHOTOS] / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators / Fulani:No Single Member Of Ours Will Be Registered In South West—Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.