Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone (1629 Views)

Let Me Show You How I Earned N100,000 In A Week With Just N10,000 Business Inves / I Earned Over N3million (3.125 Btc) In Just 30days On My Phone But Would It Be O / How To Make Some Dollars By Just Clicking And Liking A Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
I want to show you how i earned $2.7 and still rising within fews minutes just by browsing through websites with my phone...see proof below. All you have to do is click on my link, http://paid4clicks.com? r=56550
u will be taken to d site.. register with dem and upon registration, u wil b given $2 immediately.you will also b given a 5 digit code wch u will u will use to creat ur own link lyk mine above.. then go to www.otohits.net and register also. after registration, click on my sites and fill in your created link.. change your automatic attribution to yes and change the time to 20seconds,click on hide referal and then submit... after then, click on Autosurf and launch it, a website will come up... start browsing and your money will start increasing within few minutes......for any questions.. u can reach me on 07030801622....good luck

Re: How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by missmary(f): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jerrymax:
I want to show you how i earned $2.7 and still rising within fews minutes just by browsing through websites with my phone...see proof below. All you have to do is click on my link, http://paid4clicks. com? r=56550
u will be taken to d site.. register with dem and upon registration, u wil b given $2 immediately.you will also b given a 5 digit code wch u will u will use to creat ur own link lyk mine above.. the go www. otohits.net and register also. after registration, click on my sites and fill in your created link.. change your automatic attribution to yes abd change the time to 20seconds,click on hide referal and then submit... after then, click on Autosurf and launch it, a website will come up... start browsing and your money will start increasing within few minutes... good luck
Getting the dollars is n the pro... Them giving it to you.. Na there wahala dey

1 Like

Re: How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=missmary post=37018454]
Getting the dollars is n the pro... Them giving it to you.. Na there wahala dey[@missmary, as long as you follow the rules, they will surely pay you.. but the problem for now is that you may not be able to get it directly since they pay through paypal and you cant withdraw with paypal in Nigeria... but you can still buy anytin online from your PayPal account and ship it down]
Re: How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by fastlane84: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
I have some dollars there too... But am waiting for payout... Before I continue
Re: How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
yes... although you must reach a minimum of $20 before you can make request for payment into your paypal account
Re: How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by tolux247(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ok good
Re: How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by dayjee: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Great
Re: How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by binarCOACH(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stay away cos they won't pay when the time comes... If you are using an android there is opportunity to make money with little investment.
Re: How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by bharseeth(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
binarCOACH:
Stay away cos they won't pay when the time comes... If you are using an android there is opportunity to make money with little investment.

Details please...
Re: How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by binarCOACH(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
bharseeth:

Details please...
Google cpa marketing...

1 Like

Re: How I Earned Some Dollars Just By Browsing With my Phone by anuville: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
binarCOACH:

Google cpa marketing...
wat is google CPA plsss

(1) (Reply)

Having Problems Making Money From Fiverr? / Guest House/lounge In Lekki For Sale 8million SOLD!!!!!!! / Instant Gold Nigeria - IGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.